Thread: The Sun and Magnetics

The Sun and Magnetics

Watching the 3 Min News about the sun's activity has me going. You can see with such clarity that there are storms going on on the surface of Sol that are magnetic related or magnetic based. Fascinating to see huge spires or clusters of magnetic plasma arcs. Goodness...

I am trying to learn (teach myself) magnetics and learn about concepts of anti-gravity. Fields between poles of positive and negative always have those arcs. Seeing them occur so fast and massive makes me wonder how and why. Usually a 'world' has 'one' pole. The sun seems to be riddled with mini-poles all over its surface. Perhaps it doesnt have a magnetic field per say like a planet does.

If gravity is based on magnetics and not just mass, then... well, that just opens up more questions.

I'll stick with my studies of magnetics for now and then study the sun a bit later down the road. Impressive though to see things occurring right out in the open on the Sun.

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart001 View Post
    Watching the 3 Min News about the sun's activity has me going. You can see with such clarity that there are storms going on on the surface of Sol that are magnetic related or magnetic based. Fascinating to see huge spires or clusters of magnetic plasma arcs. Goodness...

I am trying to learn (teach myself) magnetics and learn about concepts of anti-gravity. Fields between poles of positive and negative always have those arcs. Seeing them occur so fast and massive makes me wonder how and why. Usually a 'world' has 'one' pole. The sun seems to be riddled with mini-poles all over its surface. Perhaps it doesnt have a magnetic field per say like a planet does.

If gravity is based on magnetics and not just mass, then... well, that just opens up more questions.

I'll stick with my studies of magnetics for now and then study the sun a bit later down the road. Impressive though to see things occurring right out in the open on the Sun.
    It is fun to watch.

He has a site called www.suspicious0bservers.org (with a zero instead of an o) which has a whole community, and where members get access to all kinds of extra (including educational) information.
    I'm not a member so I don't know how good it is.
    But other people on the forum are. Maybe they can chime in.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart001 View Post

Magnetic fields seem to have a natural "scale" The magnetic fields seen on the Sun seem to establish these fields to no larger than 500,000km, not large enough to make a field to encompass all of the Sun within a single magnetic field.

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    Magnetic fields seem to have a natural "scale" The magnetic fields seen on the Sun seem to establish these fields to no larger than 500,000km, not large enough to make a field to encompass all of the Sun within a single magnetic field.
    Interesting...