Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Queen Nefertiti may lie concealed in King Tut's tomb

Blog Entries
    Hawass haters, got it.

Still, an important historical figure like Queen Nefertiti, who's name echos over the millennia, will become linked to the person who "discovers" her resting place.
    Much like King Tut and Howard Carter.
    Would prefer it be an Egyptologist of world renown. Still have not hear any suggestions, beyond my own. I'm guessing a short list exists, somewhere, probably at the Ministry of State of Antiquities.
    It will be interesting to see who is chosen.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

A99, We had many foreign exchange student where I went to college. This sounds very familiar.

I don't hate the man. I just think he could have done a great deal more for his nation and for the discoveries that lie beneath the sand, had he been more open minded.
    He seemed to have some need to always be in the picture, to make it as much about him as the wonders that were being uncovered by many other very hard working archaeologists, that barely got a mention.
    Last edited by southerncross; 10-29-2015 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Whatever they decide to do, let's hope they do it before ISIS moves in and destroys everything, including the Sphinx!
    The quote above is from my own comment I posted in this thread on Oct. 25th and then a few days later, that Russian airliner taking off from a popular vacation spot in Egypt exploded in mid-air from a bomb planted on it by ISIS.

At the time when I created that post, I was strongly sensing that something big involving ISIS and Egypt was going to happen, hence my warning that those archaeologists who want to explore that King Tut chamber for those 2 hidden chambers that they'd better do it as soon as possible should ISIS move in and start destroying Egypt's pyramids and other archaeology sites. I was not kidding. The chance for that happening is even more critical now than before. Or rather, amps up the very real possibility that if ISIS is not kept in check in Egypt, they may move on and attempt to destroy those archaeological sites.

Anyway, my psychic sensing that something big was going to happen soon between Egypt and ISIS which caused me to make that post I posted here on Sunday Oct. 25th turned out to be true.
    Last edited by A99; 11-05-2015 at 04:08 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Possibility of explosive device

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kogalymavia_Flight_9268

According to a senior U.S. defense official speaking on 2 November, a U.S. infrared satellite detected a heat flash at the time and place of the disaster, and the US intelligence community believed that it could have been an explosion on the plane, by either a fuel tank or a bomb. The plane had reportedly "disintegrated at a very high altitude." The satellite image also ruled out a missile attack. US Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper said that there was not yet any "direct evidence of terrorist involvement".[64]Some UK news outlets reported that an "ISIL bomb" was the "'most likely' explanation for the crash".[65]
    On 4 November the UK government said that in the light of further information, the crash "may well have been caused by an explosive device".[66] British aviation experts travelled to Egypt to assess airport security; the UK government Cobra emergency committee, chaired by the Prime Minister, considered their findings. A further statement was expected.
    Paul Adams, BBC world affairs correspondent, said that Prime Minister David Cameron's spokesperson left little doubt that the British government believed the plane was brought down by a bomb. Adams said that suspending flights both to and from a foreign country and insisting on your own technical experts assessing security demonstrated a lack of confidence in that country's own security measures.[66]
    US intelligence told CNN that they believe an ISIL operative planted a bomb before take off. The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria claims responsibility.[67] Britain and Ireland suspended flights to and from Sharm el-Sheikh[68] and the UK sent a security team to check out the security situation
    Britain: 'Significant Possibility' ISIS Brought Down Russian Plane (half hour ago)

"We cannot be certain that the Russian airliner was brought down by a terrorist bomb, but it looks increasingly likely that that was the case," Cameron said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0411d306fc74b

Russian plane crash: U.S. intel suggests ISIS bomb brought down jet

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/04/africa/russian-plane-crash-egypt-sinai/
    Last edited by A99; 11-05-2015 at 04:37 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Possibility of explosive device

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kogalymavia_Flight_9268

Britain: 'Significant Possibility' ISIS Brought Down Russian Plane (half hour ago)

"We cannot be certain that the Russian airliner was brought down by a terrorist bomb, but it looks increasingly likely that that was the case," Cameron said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0411d306fc74b

Russian plane crash: U.S. intel suggests ISIS bomb brought down jet

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/04/africa/russian-plane-crash-egypt-sinai/
    Well, if it was ISIL, just goes to show their evil intent.
    Reports of the destruction of antiquities by ISIL forces would lead us to assume, given the chance, they would probably torch Queen N's tomb.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Last night I reviewed over all of those ancient monuments and so on that ISIS has destroyed, and it's clear as day that they will not hesitate to destroy Egypts monuments but only after holding them hostage till their demands are met... only then will they destroy them. Because we already know that they will destroy them anyways, should their military forces take over them, if it ever comes to this, it will be interesting to see how the world reacts and what they will do to contain the situation.

70% of Egypt's national income relies on tourism so it's not surprising that they are currently trying to sabatoge efforts in finding out what happened to that airliner. That ISIS has, like for all of the other countries in the mid-east, infiltrated them yet Egypt continues to negate that ISIS' presence in their country is much more intense than just some ISIS affiliated terrorists located in the N.E. part of Egypt, is further indication that they will say and do anything to perpetuate the lie that ISIS poses no danger to them and that tourists are safe there too.

Because they clearly are not doing everything humanly possible to contain the ISIS presence in their country, we should not be surprised if another airliner will be brought down by ISIS over Egypt.... or coming from Egypt over some other area of the world. For whatever it's worth, the day before yesterday, during a meditation session when I asked if another plane was going to be bombed, I saw a woman with long blond hair sitting in a plane looking out a window. Then a voice said to me "this is the blond (or long) haired, blue-eyed version of me" and then just as she was buckling her seat-belt, in the next scene I saw that same seat belt dangling and blowing in the wind over a big hole in the plane. I don't know if that inner eye vision had to do with the first plane blowing up or if it's showing what's coming up in the near future. But besides that, logic should tell us to at least consider that ISIS may try to take another plane down and that Egypt, being the way they are about the ISIS threat are not doing what they should be doing to prevent that from happening again... or some other big thing will happen in Egypt where ISIS is the perpetrator.
    Last edited by A99; 11-07-2015 at 02:34 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I just found the following news article that was published today that, to me, may give some explanation why I saw that inner-eye vision the other day during a meditation session where I asked if ISIS was going to bomb another airliner again. In that vision, as I described in a previous post here, I saw a women with long blond hair looking through an airplane window where a voice said to me "This is the blond haired, blue-eyed version of me" while she was buckling her seat belt. Then in the next scene, she's no longer there and instead I see that same seat belt blowing and dangling in the wind over a gaping hole in the plane.

I was not sure if that vision had to do with the bombing of that Russian plane or a new bombing of an airliner that's coming up in the future but now I think it had to do with the Russian plane that just went down and that that phrase "This is the blond haired, blue-eyed version of me" could be interpreted as meaning that a blond haired, blue-eyed version of ISIS played a role in bringing down that plane. Here's that article:

Secret Surveillance Evidence Suggests British Islamist Militants May Have Played Role in Russian Plane Disaster: Report

Nov. 8, 2015 8:05am

"British-accented Islamist extremists in Egypt were overheard by a British spy agency celebrating moments after the crash of a Russian passenger plane last
    week, sparking suspicions among intelligence experts that they may have played a role in the downing of the plane..."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...saster-report/
    Last edited by A99; 11-08-2015 at 09:29 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi