Thread: NASA+NSA Whistleblower

NASA+NSA Whistleblower

Whats your opinion?

When did he come forward on this news? Last year? Three years ago? Last week?

I 'heard' that some craft where hidden in that comet that supposedly disentegrated behind the sun that had flown past Earth and Mars. Just a rumor though. We all saw that the comet had two craft in tow beside it. So it could be interesting if that is tied together.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lionheart001 View Post
    When did he come forward on this news? Last year? Three years ago? Last week?

I 'heard' that some craft where hidden in that comet that supposedly disentegrated behind the sun that had flown past Earth and Mars. Just a rumor though. We all saw that the comet had two craft in tow beside it. So it could be interesting if that is tied together.
    NOt sure when he came forward, he said "the event" he desccribes occured in 2012.
    The YouTube video was Published on Jan 24, 2014

Wonder if he is a true whistle-blower, or someone promoting a false flag.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

I'm not disputing this guy's claims, but I will point out that images starting at 1:26 to 1:42 (and spread though out) appear to be very much like GridKeeper's youtubes, from 2007 and on.

Some members here may remember them!

Here is a sample... (note: if these were made to be negative imaged reversed, they would appear as black on a white field.

...also watch in full screen mode if you can...

Here is one I feel could be one of ours !!!

Almost certainly fake source of Dr Eric Norton was Secureteam 10

http://www.starshipearththebigpictur...eblower-video/

We discussed it earlier here

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ht=Eric+Norton

I remember those YouTubes. Objects that Astronomers were finding out in space, very large structures or 'things'. They had found many. This reminded me of those.