Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My First "Triangle" Ufo(government/ssp)

Blog Entries

My First "Triangle" Ufo(government/ssp)

I've have had several instances of seeing weird stuff in the sky, objects disapearing/fading out. Seeing at a distances small orbs come out another craft seemingly but I haven't seen this before and up so close. I saw my first confirmed no doubt about what it was Triangle. It was rather large and what initially caught me was that since I know the fight patterns of the Aircraft in the area It wasn't commercial and it was too large to be a private plane( unless your counting the SSP and/or Deep black projects ) It was the classic triangular shape. solid white at the tips. A blinking red dot smack in the middle but it was moving about the speed of any plane could, fast but steady but not super fast and I suspect it wasn't in space mode because I saw no plasma looking lights or engines turned on, could of been using nuclear powered propulsion of some sorts or even jet's of some sort but no visible signs of propulsion or sound. This was spotted in South Eastern Las Vegas, in the Henderson area. I was on Boulder Highway just before Sunset Rd. It was moving from the South East to the NorthWest from behind me and crossed in front of me and continued to go in that direction. Towards the Heart of LasVegas and/or Mount Charleston Direction. No I did not get any photo's I was driving. It was larger than any Airliner I have ever seen and I've seen lots. I know it was big because it blocked out the sky and with the city lights in the background and the white lights on its corners I could make out some depth to it to gather how big it was and what aircraft it definitely wasn't. When I saw this I was pretty sure what I saw was part of the SSP or black projects from someone on this planet. I'm fairly certain that no "alien" craft would have blinking lights as that is a human product of marking their craft. Not to say possible alien craft don't have color or lights associated with them, it just felt to me that this was fashioned by humans as we know it. Again solid white lights, and only blinking center red light. I know what some people might say that I was viewing it at such an angle I was seeing the tail light of a airliner and it appeared to be centered. I assure you it was not the case.

Anyways I've seen some cool stuff before and know that stuff is definitely out there but this was my first DEFINITIVE craft I've seen and it was my First confirmed Triangle Craft.

Feel free to ask questions. Get it while its still fresh in my mind and my experience. OH and yeah I'm sure it doesn't help me that you all know I already believe in craft made by us and "them" (who ever "them" may be). But I don't care, I know what I saw(sounds like a documentary )

Edward

P.S. edit: Opps Time of this took place tonight at the 11'oclock hour pm PST . Lasted about maybe 15-30 seconds if that.
    Last edited by Edward; 10-27-2015 at 10:12 AM.

Blog Entries
    .................................and it was a full moon. Sorry for leaving out pertinent details. I was just so excited to get my account of what happened written down.

Edward

Congratulations.

I guess this is in order:

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

No photos?

M

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

Blog Entries
    Thanks, Garuda.

Blog Entries
    I wish, I was driving and following someone else, I was flashing my brights at him called him but by the time he looked for it he couldn't see it. We were both driving and object was moving away from us to the North West towards Las Vegas.

@ Edwards

Congrats I guess.
    Question: How visible was the surface structure of the "UFO"? I realize you described lights but not a surface attached to the lights.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Edward,

That is way cool...

No drawings?

M

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

Congrats!

I wonder how old the TR3's are now, if that was one. Probably 20 years old? Antiques already. Probably fly them these days to keep the batteries charged.

I wonder what all we have hidden out there.