Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My First "Triangle" Ufo(government/ssp)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    @ Edwards

Congrats I guess.
    Question: How visible was the surface structure of the "UFO"? I realize you described lights but not a surface attached to the lights.
    Not really that visible where I could make out detail like that. With it being a full moon and lights from the city in the background plus the white solid lights on the tips and red blinking light on the underbelly. I was able to distinguish a little bit of depth to the "object" that made it stood out from being a normal airplane. To me it felt like it was running in earth atmosphere mode or "cruising" mode. I didn't see any associated engines that would light up the underbelly or any side's of the craft nor did I see any other light or portholes that I could distinguish.

Edward

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Edward,

That is way cool...

Thanks Casper. Its my off day here and well as you all can imagine I didnt get much sleep. Appreciate everyone's thoughts and comments.

Edward

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    No drawings?

M

Sure let me go into paint and do the best I can do, it will be crude, very. LOL And if I can find any photo graphic evidence on the net I will post any that will show any similarities to what I saw but again. It wasn't crystal clear. I just got enough depth perception and out line of the craft that made it stood out that and define itself just enough to let me know what I was seeing was clearly shaped as a Triangle and a brief feeling and sense of how wide it was. Again I was moving and it was too. If it woulda stopped you bet your ass I woulda got out of the truck and start taking pic's with my phone. hehe

Edward

Edward

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lionheart001 View Post
    Congrats!

I wonder how old the TR3's are now, if that was one. Probably 20 years old? Antiques already. Probably fly them these days to keep the batteries charged.

I wonder what all we have hidden out there.
    I would say prob. at least 30 something years on that particular model. Perhaps longer. Just look at the aircraft carriers for the Navy, those things are very old and they keep building the same style and make over the years so who knows perhaps in a sense its newer but of an older more original design.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    I've have had several instances of seeing weird stuff in the sky, objects disapearing/fading out. Seeing at a distances small orbs come out another craft seemingly but I haven't seen this before and up so close. I saw my first confirmed no doubt about what it was Triangle. It was rather large and what initially caught me was that since I know the fight patterns of the Aircraft in the area It wasn't commercial and it was too large to be a private plane( unless your counting the SSP and/or Deep black projects ) It was the classic triangular shape. solid white at the tips. A blinking red dot smack in the middle but it was moving about the speed of any plane could, fast but steady but not super fast and I suspect it wasn't in space mode because I saw no plasma looking lights or engines turned on, could of been using nuclear powered propulsion of some sorts or even jet's of some sort but no visible signs of propulsion or sound. This was spotted in South Eastern Las Vegas, in the Henderson area. I was on Boulder Highway just before Sunset Rd. It was moving from the South East to the NorthWest from behind me and crossed in front of me and continued to go in that direction. Towards the Heart of LasVegas and/or Mount Charleston Direction. No I did not get any photo's I was driving. It was larger than any Airliner I have ever seen and I've seen lots. I know it was big because it blocked out the sky and with the city lights in the background and the white lights on its corners I could make out some depth to it to gather how big it was and what aircraft it definitely wasn't. When I saw this I was pretty sure what I saw was part of the SSP or black projects from someone on this planet. I'm fairly certain that no "alien" craft would have blinking lights as that is a human product of marking their craft. Not to say possible alien craft don't have color or lights associated with them, it just felt to me that this was fashioned by humans as we know it. Again solid white lights, and only blinking center red light. I know what some people might say that I was viewing it at such an angle I was seeing the tail light of a airliner and it appeared to be centered. I assure you it was not the case.

Anyways I've seen some cool stuff before and know that stuff is definitely out there but this was my first DEFINITIVE craft I've seen and it was my First confirmed Triangle Craft.

Feel free to ask questions. Get it while its still fresh in my mind and my experience. OH and yeah I'm sure it doesn't help me that you all know I already believe in craft made by us and "them" (who ever "them" may be). But I don't care, I know what I saw(sounds like a documentary )

Edward

P.S. edit: Opps Time of this took place tonight at the 11'oclock hour pm PST . Lasted about maybe 15-30 seconds if that.
    Has no red dot in the middle or off middle but the solid white light and this type of configuration is close to what I saw in dimension but not depth.

https://scottcwaring.files.wordpress...ac769c6179.jpg

Same Here for this one too.

http://unexplained.co/wp-content/upl...eo-360x150.png

This one here is as close as I can find it in the sense of what it looked like in the sky to me but its not perfect but this one here is also missing the Red light in the middle. Although is photo is grainy a a little pixeled, in relation to the city and to the ground this is very close in the relationship of how I saw it in the sky. Although this picture is taken from a balcony it looks like.

http://www.ufosight.com/wp-content/u...fo-720x400.png

Here is my drawing in Paint.

Attachment 1398

Edward

Blog Entries
    Just Filed with Mufon. Im going to look to see if any other people had seen anything last night.

Edward

Most feel more comfortable in their own skin saying that such crafts are one of ours. And certainly, on forums like this one, you can expect to be knocked down if you dare to suggest that they are alien crafts or, lord forbid, from another realm of reality other than our own. For my big UFO sighting, the humongous grey triangle hovering over the lake in broad daylight, I was fortunate enough to have 3 others standing with me as we all watched it. This was back in 2005 and it never even occurred to us that it was anything other than some kind of an advanced military bird. Yet, to this day, I have yet to see anything online anywhere of black project "triangle" shaped advanced aircrafts that looked anything like that huge triangle we saw that day. Because of that, I'm not ruling out that maybe what we saw was from some other place.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Most feel more comfortable in their own skin saying that such crafts are one of ours. And certainly, on forums like this one, you can expect to be knocked down if you dare to suggest that they are alien crafts or, lord forbid, from another realm of reality other than our own. For my big UFO sighting, the humongous grey triangle hovering over the lake in broad daylight, I was fortunate enough to have 3 others standing with me as we all watched it. This was back in 2005 and it never even occurred to us that it was anything other than some kind of an advanced military bird. Yet, to this day, I have yet to see anything online anywhere of black project "triangle" shaped advanced aircrafts that looked anything like that huge triangle we saw that day. Because of that, I'm not ruling out that maybe what we saw was from some other place.
    FWIW, when UFOs are seen near locations where abductions by Greys have taken place, they are either cigar shaped or triangles.
    So, when it comes to triangles, my working hypothesis is that some are ours, and some belong to the Greys.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

That's good to know and I think your sentiments on this topic are closer to how things actually are. Thanks for sharing!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post

I don't have any issue with considering something being from another planet, another reality and or another Dimension/Time or Space. My immediate "spidey" sense told me it felt like it was ours just by the mere appearance and gut reaction to what I was seeing and I didn't sense anything but excitement at what I was seeing and was trying like heck to get my friend to take a look and see it for himself.

You see I have something I can't shake from when I was little the memory of this is really strong and I can barely remember any details but I was on a space ship looking over planet earth. the inside was white and I was looking out windows. It was an observation deck of some sort and I was with two entities. Now if I was remembering a real thing from this life time or that I was taken physically or even taken by astral/spirit means. Perhaps even another life time. Anyways the thing I came away from that meeting was that what was happening was dire and I did express why it had to happen the way it is and I don't recall what was exactly said but I very do much remember the "feeling" of what was conveyed and how I felt. It felt like humans and the people incarnated on Earth was up a creek with out a paddle( thats to put it mildly) So it was futile of me trying to do anything about it. That's what I got from that particular experience. Now since my "awakening" I feel that there is hope but there is also a lot of deception on many levels. This deception is multi-faceted and is "designed" to keep us ignorant, to keep us like a battery, to keep our consciousness to a certain level but not high enough where we can break free of what ever is Really going on. I mean there is so much more then just the us vs them mentality but that seems to be a piece of a multi-layered and faceted program that is so very Vast that we seem to be a part of. Anyways like Celion Dion says, "Love can move mountains" It is true. Because the moment we realize who we are, what we are capable of. It is the moment of our salvation and it starts with each individual.

Viva La Resistance

Consider this, this whole thing is like one big chinese finger puzzle and it reflects the very thing we must become. We must go inside and we must relax for every time we twist and turn and tense up, the tighter and tighter the grip becomes.

Edward