Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictions for 2016.

Blog Entries

Predictions for 2016.

A thread for those members with Psychic inclinations.
    Please post your thoughts on events for the upcoming year, 2016.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Political chaos for the Dems as Hilary Clinton is indicted by the FBI.

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

Thanks calkid!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    Political chaos for the Dems as Hilary Clinton is indicted by the FBI.
    Never gonna happen. The FBI is only an investigative agency. Indictments need to come from the Justice Department. The FBI could and would need to forward the results of their investigations to the Justice Department. If she should need to be indicted, even then there would almost certainly be a referral to a Federal Grand Jury to proceed with any trial.

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    A thread for those members with Psychic inclinations.
    Please post your thoughts on events for the upcoming year, 2016.
    There should be an asteroid/comet collision in 2016-2017. That's not a prediction from me personally.

A real prediction (not at all psychic) is that the TPTB will use a landmark find/case to latch on to the idea of ET life being a realistic consideration. I think it would have overtones of pseudo-religious/new ideas content.

There may also be a soon-to-be-announced "discovery" of scientific proportions that allows for longer distance propulsion without the mass-to-energy ratios of old designs.

Some predictions that some of the Air Crafts in use at the Navy/Airforce of the USA and it's allies are (publicly acknowledged) as using non-conventional "fuel processes" to propel engines. In other words, some of them use alternatives to common fuel designs that have not been publicly disclosed.

----------------------

A mega-glyph will be found at sea which is submersed underwater and soot. Sticking up from the soot. Cool, eh?
    It will be east off the coast of some land mass.

----------------------

Oh, I almost forgot, There may also be some global talk (unspecific timeframe) of sightings of unknown "aerial anomalies" that witnesses state are "living presences". Something about abnormal [optically] dark spots (not weather) which in the presence of it, generates turbulent weather in the regions where they are sighted.

People will refer to the anomalies [bewilderingly to reporters] as living conscious presences of some kind. Details that bewilder onlookers who receive the reports and confusion from those who try to piece it together. Not the standard fare of sightings of flying discs or ET sightings.

Optically, (as picked up by a camera) they may appear as black anomalies that are sustained midair but move somewhat in location but eventually disappear. Spontaneously appearing and then disappearing around different areas of the globe without seemingly much of a pattern? What follows the appearance of those "aerial anomalies" are all kind of turbulent manifestations of nature and it's processes.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    Never gonna happen. The FBI is only an investigative agency. Indictments need to come from the Justice Department. The FBI could and would need to forward the results of their investigations to the Justice Department. If she should need to be indicted, even then there would almost certainly be a referral to a Federal Grand Jury to proceed with any trial.

The FBI is a part of the DOJ. The US Attorney's Office will not likely chose to prosecute Hilary... but I predict the FBI will submit the indictment for prosecution (on felony charges). Since Hilary is the heavy front runner for the Democratic Party, the recommendation for prosecution will likely be ignored by the DOJ... which will create a huge conundrum for the Democrats. How to elect someone as President, who is being charged with felonies by the FBI and the charges are ignored by a Democratic controlled administration (therefore the political chaos). And that is what I predict.

M

PS: An indictment is to make charges, which the FBI can certainly do... the FBI does not prosecute the case, of course the US Attorney's Office handles that.
    Last edited by Marvin; 11-13-2015 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Clarification

WRT a comment made in this thread: Psychic predictions are REAL predictions too. sheesh

------------------------------------

Non-psychic prediction: Hillary Clinton will be our next President. (duh)
    (note: I'm not a Clinton fan)
    Last edited by A99; 11-13-2015 at 04:11 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    WRT a comment made in this thread: Psychic predictions are REAL predictions too. sheesh

Nothing is sure but death and taxes, so that sounds like a valid psychic prediction to me.

M

The European economy and Euro will crash and burn. This will lead to a higher US market, but we'll follow suit in '17.

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post

Just my POV but I didn't see that comment as a negation of psychic predictions, but maybe that, that prediction, was made predicated solely observation of facts and trends.... Though as I said, this is only my POV... Far be it from me to put words in to another's mouth!