Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictions for 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    Whatever it was, just reading what you have said has connected me to it [as usual.] I read it at 6:45pm NZ time, and my field is acting really oddly to it at the moment. Field has switched on, is not at full output, pressure is certainly up, but not in the usual way, and it appears strangely "buffered" so while I'm not getting a skull-crushing effect, my head is feeling like a soft egg in response to normal psychic stimuli. It's not entirely pleasant... however, for the sake of a scientific outlook, I'll keep examining it; it's actually making me frown, but not sure why I'm wincing occasionally as well. Might see if it can jolt the higher mind into more action.
    I felt something on my forehead Sunday Morning, between 5 and 6 AM est. Not sure what that is in NZ time, can't do the math without coffee. I was already awake just laying there and it felt like something was being done to forehead. Like fingers going through it and moving around. Not painful. I have not heard anything like a communication but I was told not to access anything like that along time ago so I haven't. Insert famous Nietzsche quote.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 02-22-2016 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    Fore, can you describe what the difference feels like between the communications of ETs vs UTs? I'd like to be able to recognize the differences and distinguish the two.
    Sorry for the delay, troubles and lots of catching up on my end.

The main model of experiencing external communication (spiritual or psychic) that I know of to date can be summed up into a simple three layered tree.

Going from obscure to physicality:

1 --> Spiritual signaling
    1a (Higher Mental aspect generated somewhere around here)
    2 --> Influence signaling (psychic information and messaging system)
    2a(Lower-Mental aspects generated somewhere around here)
    3 --> Physical signaling
    3a (Things that happen at a physical level / Sensory experiences)

The ET telepathy (and anything else emulated through influence signaling) is something that basically affects 1a, 2(a) and 3(a).
    The UT ?Not sure what to call it "communication"? seems to affect everything from 1 to 3a. But always seems to start at 1.

So if a human being (the whole package 1(a),2(a),3(a) ) is "pinged" with a communication of some kind, it usually always "reverberates" through all the aspects that is an individual and registers as communication.

--------------------

If it is an ET, using telepathy, they can only ~seemingly~ generate a "ping" of type (1a), 2(a) and 3(a) communication. But they do not (as far as I know of) seem to be able to generate the pure type 1 level communication.

At best, that I have noticed at least, they cannot affect directly the first (1) level *directly*.
    They did reveal they were trying different technological schemes like creating (1a) extensions and mechanisms to affect an individual at all subsequent levels below (1a).

But that was more or less neither here nor there. (Mixed success)

--------------------

UT seem to generate "pings" that start off as a pure type "1" communication and everything else (1a,2,2a,3,3a) reverberates with a resolving of the meaning behind that communication.

Which in effect makes it remarkably "more real" than simply a mental back and forth like telepathy. It feels like someone or something spoke with you at "all levels" at once. It feels like more than just type 2a communication was imparted.

========

Keep in mind though that in normal routines, an individuals lower aspects communicate (internally) from 3a back up to 1 and vice versa. So that is why the ET tended to refer to the different processes as "loops". (Upper loop, Lower Loop etc)

They are not unidirectional. More like bidirectional communication up and down the layers that makes a person....a living person.

------------------

ET can opt for higher functioning "telepathy" as a signal that occurs at the interfacing medium at 1a.

In a variant "telepathy" type (more common with lower functioning individuals) they can also generate the signal of communication at 2a.

Or an ET can opt to target transient signals occurring at sensory organs directly by using a combination of (2 through 3a) and generate structured hallucinations.

(usually by mimicking the original and inserting pseudo-influence data into the internals of an individual; useful for abductions/induced paralysis/memory modification/recall tampering.)
    Last edited by Fore; 02-27-2016 at 02:57 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

An individual (typically ET in this context) with access to all layers of their aspects, can basically apply themselves to sensing their own state of observation at a future time frame.

Pretty much anyone with reasonable ESP would eventually realize that non-organic/non-physical structures above layer 3 and 3a can observe spacetime (around their locality) without the physical inhibitions.

Which then leads a person to a discovery that each subsequent layer is purposefully blind with the aid of filters to increase normal linear functionality as an individual. (A so called 3D individual)

----------------

Entities like an ET, with proper development, can access those filters and adjust themselves at upper layers until they can experience themselves (see layer 2a and 1a) in a different time frame.

So they can read their own non-linear consciousness and aspects signals (+3days/+30days/+300days) and "cheat" by informing themselves as to what their future "state of mind" is.

Not really predicting, but sort of like peeking at a future "state of mind".

(A so called 4D individual)

----------------

Which of course, leads to the next discovery, which is that there are variations of themselves in different states at different time axis. Some more prominent than others.

The more prominent aspects of data with easier access are cataloged by ET as ~probability momentum~. Meaning more Likely to occur.

Using the full scope of all this data, they can pick and choose which is "the reality" they want to orient their future decisions by. As they "choose" the ~probability momentum~. It changes and they can re-evaluate the choice.

---------------

But more than anything, it is used in ET circles for violating the smooth flow of linear (randomized) events.

They don't "predict" as much as "plan" for outcomes.

The data they get (and I have seen it and done it myself) is detailed, disturbingly precise, creepy and unsettling (for me at least).

==============

If you (3D individual) come into one of these forums, you see people and conversations in a flat and present tense on the immediate term. While they (a 4D individual) knows who's basically saying what and when remotely. Everyone human generates signals from 3a all the way up to 1.

So they can (and do/did) measure everyones eventuality and measure the contents of minds "at will".

(the headaches some members get when their aspect layers are accessed, disturbed and/or manipulated)

----------------

The only fear that ET may have is that eventually the 3D individual figures it out.
    Worse yet, if it is explained in a down to earth simple explanation.
    Then again, I always think, so what if anyone knows. Not like anyone is really going to be able to do anything despite knowing this detail or whatnot.

If anyone even does do anything, they'll look pretty crazy to even try to acknowledge anything.
    Instead, it is best to pretend that it is something other than what it is. <shrug>?

Anyway, compare 3D predictions with 4D "predictions" and it really places things in an interesting perspective to look over.
    Last edited by Fore; 02-27-2016 at 03:54 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

At the end of the day,it all comes down to the number of delegates.

As of this moment, it looks like Cruz is still hanging on there a day after Super Tues, The delegate gap between Cruz and Trump has narrowed considerably to 241 for Trump to 224 for Cruz. I predicted a while back in this thread that Cruz would be a force to be reckoned with for the Republican nomination. At any rate, regardless that the media continues to promote Trump as the inevitable winner of this contest, the delegate numbers speak for themselves and Cruz can't be ruled out yet....
    This said, regardless of that psychic prediction for the Repub nominee, I've also said a couple of months back that that Clinton will be our next President in this forum.

• Delegate count estimate:

-- Trump: 241
    -- Cruz: 224
    -- Rubio: 108
    -- Kasich: 18
    -- Carson: 3

Source: The info in the link below maintains delegate count updates:
    http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/03/01/upshot/super-tuesday-live-republican-delegate-estimates.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection %2Fupshot&action=click&contentCollection=upshot&re gion=rank&module=package&version=highlights&conten tPlacement=1&pgtype=sectionfront&_r=0
    Last edited by A99; 03-02-2016 at 02:42 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Might as well ride this one while it lasts. On Nov.10th I predicted, Cruz is going to be a main contender for the Republican nomination. I predicted that in this thread. As it now stands, it will probably come down to a contested or a brokered GOP convention this July between Trump and Cruz.

Bush's brother Neil as well as a former VIP Jeb Bush supporter and consultant have recently joined Cruz's financial team to defeat Trump. So presently, there's a connection between the Bush's and Ted Cruz to win that nomination.

At this point in time, logic tells me that Trump is going to be the Republican nominee but Cruz, who I didn't expect to last this long, is still his main contender. If he wins the nomination, then my prediction will have come true.

HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Continuation of my last post. In addition to Bush's brother and that Bush VIP supporter joining Cruz's team that I mentioned in my last post.... "eight members of Jeb Bush’s now-defunct finance team have joined the Texan’s (Cruz) national finance committee. The group includes six Texans, including Dallas education mogul Randy Best and his wife, Nancy."
    http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2016/03/cruz-picks-up-some-of-the-establishment-gop-donors-in-texas-that-have-eluded-him.html/

Other J.Bush supporters are supporting Cruz now too, as mentioned in the link above.
    So, at least on the surface, it looks like the Bush and Cruz teams have merged behind Cruz's candidacy for the Republican nomination. So, as it turns out, there is now a connection between Jeb Bush and Cruz which explains why I first saw that Bush in that vision ... and then Cruz. My interpretation of that when I first posted it on Nov. 10th was that they were going to be the final 2 candidates in the Republican nominee race but in actuality, they joined forces instead... against Trump with Cruz as the candidate. That Cruz was so prominent in that vision indicated that he was going to be the contender.

Last edited by A99; 03-19-2016 at 06:16 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Update:

In the early morning hours of Jan. 26th, I had a striking vision of an airborne bomb/missile of some type and that it was going to result in large smoky plumes like a mushroom-like cloud once it reached its destination. I then came here and posted that inner vision in this forum as I strongly sensed that the US was the target. I didn't feel safe and I felt that whatever was going to happen, it was going to happen soon if not sooner... in short, I felt an urgent sense of impending doom.

Then 3 days later, in the news headlines across the world, N.Korea apparently had secretly launched a ballistic long range missile. No one knew at that time if it was equipped with an experimental hybrid of a nuclear warhead.

Since then, the world has slapped new sanctions on N. Korea. That missile launch and Kim's nuclear experimentation's have been an ongoing topic of discussion in the Democratic and Republican debates.

Then just yesterday, ignoring the UN ban, North Korea again launched a new ballistic missile only this time round, into the sea.

Things are going to get worse before they get better.... much, much worse. With that lunatic at the helm, anything is possible.
    Last edited by A99; 03-19-2016 at 01:57 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Every once in a while I will sense that a big EQ is coming up. When it’s like that, sometimes I’ll actually feel the earth rumbling under my feet where there’s a lot of noisy atmospheric energy too. In most cases, I will have no idea where it’s going to occur but I’ll be sensing it for days. That’s when I will make an EQ prediction and the usual window of time averages about three days or less…. but sometimes it’s a few days more than that… but most often not.

That “sensing” has to be very strong before I can gather up the courage to post a prediction on it and I don’t know why I “sense” the ones that I do yet miss the ones that I have no sensing at all on.
    But that’s just how it is and after talking to others who sense EQ’s too, they all say it’s like that with them too. Some they catch, others they do not.

I have yet to meet anyone who can predict that a big one is coming up on anywhere near a consistent basis. And here I’m not talking about those one’s who are crying wolf all the time a few times a week or, Lord forbid, keep rotating lists posted in forums of all of the EQ prone countries all the time on a weekly basis so that when an EQ occurs in one of those countries they can just whip it out and say they “predicted” it over the past week or so. Yes, there are a few out there who are like that too, unfortunately.

At any rate, because I’ve had some success in predicting EQ’s, the only person I trust when it comes to sensing when a significant one is coming up or not, is myself.

Having said all of this though, I only make EQ predictions once in a great while and the reason why that is, is because I’m afraid that the prediction will come true…. and when it does, I usually end up crying buckets when I see the utter devastation that it caused when watching the news. There’s no joy in getting a prediction right when it comes to EQ’s.

Below is a screenshot of a post in this forum showing my most recent EQ prediction "hit". A lot of devastation here and most likely, more fatalities occurred than mentioned in the news.

Even though I referred to SO's solar report, regardless of the scientific data, I was sensing a sig. EQ was coming up soon. Without that "sensing", I never would have made that prediction.

Earthquake kills at least 10, injures hundreds in India and Bangladesh

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...cd9_story.html
    Last edited by A99; 03-19-2016 at 08:11 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

This isn't a psychic prediction just a logical suspicion. I think the US and possibly the UN will be entering Syria soon. I find it suspicious that Russia withdraws from Syria and then a few days later the US declares what everyone else already knew for a long time, that ISIS is committing genocide. I think genocide will be the media rallying point in which the US and maybe the UN enter Syria.

Just a suspicion based on Russia's sudden withdraw and our sudden announcement of the obvious (genocide).
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 03-21-2016 at 08:45 PM.