Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Predictions for 2016.

What’s interesting about that inner-eye vision I had of Cruz after asking who would be a final major contender for the Republican nomination back at the beginning of last November, is that I saw him picking up a child in that vision. What I didn’t say was that the child was female but it was .

Anyway, I’m only bringing this up because once Cruz became a major contender in that race for that nomination, he prominently showcased his 2 young daughters up on stage at rally’s and on the campaign trail. He probably did that to show that he was a family man.. a father and to drill in that “family comes first” which was a major theme throughout his campaign. He was always seen, in the news, picking up and holding one of his daughters while one the campaign trail.

This reminds me of another prediction hit I had that I posted here back a few years ago in a thread where members here were predicting who would be the next Pope. At that time, when I asked that question just before a meditation session, I then had an inner eye vision of a white haired/baldish bespectacled man in black, RIDING ON A BUS OR TRAIN. At first I thought it was one of the main contenders stated in the news for the position of Pope. So I posted that it could be that person in that thread.

But because the vast majority of contenders for Pope meet the description of what I saw in that inner eye vision, I decided to ask once again who would be our next pope and that’s when a voice saying that St. Francis saying popped into my head “It is better to give than to receive” .

At that time, it was a week before the new pope was elected and because I had already stated in that thread that the new pope might be so and so, I decided instead to just post that St. Francis saying as my signature for this forum just in case it had something to do with whomever was going to be the new Pope.

I do that sometimes when I get a prediction where for whatever reasonI’m hesitant to post it directly in the forum and instead timestamp it by putting it somewhere else just for documentation purposes.

Anyway, as it turns out, the next week when the pope was elected, he named himself after St. Francis of Assisi. So that one was a hit…

But there was one other thing too…. even though it was not surprising that I saw an old bespectacled man in black in that inner eye vision I had when I first posed that question on who the next pope would be, as most pope contenders look like that anyways, that man was also seen riding on a bus or train and, as it turns out, Pope Francis was famous for using public transportation throughout his illustrious career as a servant of the Church when in Argentina. He used public transportation as a message to the clergy to be humble and to shun the luxuries of their office, sell their cars and use public transportation like everyone else.

So that’s why I was shown that man in black using public transportation in that vision.

So the answer I got when I first asked that question as to who would be the new pope turned out to be true too only my guess was wrong as to who that could be. The current pope, was always way, way down the looong list of who might be the next pope and prior to him being elected, I had never heard of him… nor anyone else either including the media.

Well the same thing goes for when I had that inner eye vision of Cruz when I asked who was going to be a main contender for the Republican nomination because in that inner eye vision, I saw him lifting a child… that was just additional information that I was supposed to pay attention to as it further confirmed that the man I saw in that vision was Cruz. Throughout his campaign, once it got going, he was always seen lifting up one of his daughters in the media when at one of his rallies.

Just goes to show that whenever I get those prophetic inner eye visions, it’s important for me to focus on what the person is doing in that vision too as that information is important too.
    Last edited by A99; 05-04-2016 at 04:31 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I will be asking the question, "Who will be our next President?" before a meditation session to see if I can get any inner-eye vision on that. Will post that information here if I get it.

On a logical level, it's Clinton but this presidential race is so different from anything that's come before it, anything is possible. Best to see if I can get any psychic information from my own sources on this one.
    Last edited by A99; 05-05-2016 at 06:47 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Here are my Kentucky Derby predictions for today.

Win - 19 - Brody's Cause

Place - 3 - Creator

Show- 13 - Nyquist

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    Here are my Kentucky Derby predictions for today.

Win - 19 - Brody's Cause

Place - 3 - Creator

Show- 13 - Nyquist

Nyquist is unbeaten, and favored at 3 - 1.
    You think he's going to finish 3rd place? Doesn't seem likely.

Not so much a prediction, but someone who has read the racing forms.
    I'm thinking:

Nyquist in 1st place

Exaggerator in 2nd place

3rd place is a toss up, but probably Brody's Cause will nose out Mor Spirit

Place your bets!
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

AI predicts:

1. Nyquist
    2. Exaggerator
    3. Gun Runner
    4. Mohaymen

http://www.techrepublic.com/article/...entucky-derby/
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    I'm taking into account that heavy thunderstorms are predicted for Louisville late this afternoon. I don't know how good of a mudder Nyquist is.

"Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Now for the real deal... Who's actually going to put money on those predictions? never would have guessed
    Last edited by whoknows; 05-07-2016 at 07:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    AI predicts:

1. Nyquist
    2. Exaggerator
    3. Gun Runner
    4. Mohaymen

Good picks! Four for four!
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Good picks! Four for four!
    Congratulations, David, for first and second! I hope you had some money on that.

Last edited by newyorklily; 05-08-2016 at 01:20 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    AI predicts:

1. Nyquist
    2. Exaggerator
    3. Gun Runner
    4. Mohaymen

Congratulations! That will be a nice trifecta at the track. I hope you had some money on it.

Last edited by newyorklily; 05-08-2016 at 01:22 AM.