Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Predictions for 2016.

Blog Entries
    Upon member request, thread re-opened for awhile longer, to review past year's predictions.
    Was YOUR prediction for 2016 a hit? Or a miss?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

In this particular thread, around New Year's 2016, I stated that it was a no-brainer that Clinton was going to win the election. That was not a psychic prediction, on my part but merely one based on what the media had been reporting. BUT then, a few days before the election, I recorded some EVP sessions where I asked who was going to win the election... the first answer I got was "Hillary Clinton" but because it came in so weak where it barely registered, I decided to conduct another EVP session the next day where I asked that question again just to make sure that I heard them right.... and that time round, the name "Donald Trump" was shouted out very clearly in that recording. I also had an inner eye vision showing that Trump would be the winner.

As I was not active on this forum at that time, I posted that information on another forum and here's the screenshot of that post predicting that Trump would win that election. That prediction was made on Nov. 4th. I inserted yellow arrows that point to when I made that prediction and the edit date of that post. (note: covered my name because this is a public forum)

Last edited by A99; 12-30-2016 at 05:12 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Ratings some of my own predictions:

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    If the new congress and senate guts all the financial regulation passed because of the previous recession/crisis then we may have to worry about another economic recession or crisis happening in 2015 or 2016.
    Well, there hasn't been any crash yet , so it's good I got that one wrong.

Also there may be further restrictions placed on voting rights.
    Looks like this did happen.

For 2016 my prediction is that Donald Trump will not become president, though I won't rule out him getting the nomination or running as an independent.
    Man, did I get that one wrong! Actually I was surprised when he actually won the nomination. Though technicly Hillary won the popular vote I'm still gonna have to classify this one as mostly a miss.
    But then I don't think anybody in the mainstream media predicted Trump's win.

Also there may be cannabis legalization measures in a few more states though I'm not sure how many, if any will pass those measures.
    California, Maine, Massachusetts, and Nevada voted to legalize marijuana and some more states now allow it for medical needs.

Next year will likely be hotter than any previously recorder year.
    This one looks like it came true as well.
    Last edited by Wally; 12-30-2016 at 07:20 PM.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

I predicted that Ted Cruz was going to be one of the two main contenders for the Republican nomination. At that time when I made that prediction in this thread, his polls were even lower than Rubio's and no one knew who he was. He was at the bottom of a line up of six other candidates who were ahead of him. That prediction, which is one that I had seen in an inner eye vision, came true.

But I thought the other main contender for the Republican nomination would be Jeb Bush... got that one wrong. Big Time. lol
    Last edited by A99; 12-31-2016 at 01:37 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    12/20/15 In 2016: Personal or government drone recording UFO encounter will surface on the internet.
    Got this one wrong. I do not recall anything regarding a drone recording a UFO.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    12/30/15 Predictions 2016:

1) US elections will be messy.
    2) UFO / Alien Disclosure - not expecting it for 2016 but it is getting nearer.
    3) Additional nations will blame the US for conflicts in the Middle East.
    4) Continued civil unrest in US - police related.
    5) Several nations unite to help after huge natural disaster in a country.
    6) Focus on "random acts of kindness".
    7) Actor Will Smith - will again mention consideration to run for public office.
    8) Gap between "haves and have-nots" will widen.
    9) Two or three additional states in US will vote to end marijuana prohibition.
    10) In the US and other nations, massive surveillance will increase in the name of public safety.
    1) US election was a mess - That was an easy guess.
    2) No Disclosure... Didn't expect it, another easy guess.
    3) Additional nations will blame the US for conflicts in the Middle East. Difficult to say if I got this one right or not, I think it continues to play-out.
    4) Continued civil unrest in US - police related. CBS News: 2016 saw increase in number of police killed in line of duty.
    5) Several nations unite to help after huge natural disaster in a country. *Duh on my part... There will always be natural disasters and nations helping each other.
    6) Focus on "random acts of kindness. We saw some random acts of kindness in the news, however not at the level I had hoped.
    7) Actor Will Smith - will again mention consideration to run for public office. Fast forward to 2:28 on video posted on August 3rd, 2016.

8) Gap between "haves and have-nots" will widen. Difficult to say the numbers are not yet in for 2016, however the issue was raised several times in the US election.
    9) Two or three additional states in US will vote to end marijuana prohibition. Four States voted to legalize recreational marijuana, so I was wrong predicting two or three States.
    10) In the US and other nations, massive surveillance will increase in the name of public safety. No brainer prediction... Of course they did...
    Last edited by CasperParks; 01-01-2017 at 05:07 AM.