Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 165

Thread: Predictions for 2016.

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    Maybe I am confused, but my comment was not to negate "Psychic predictions are REAL predictions too." I was commenting on "Non-psychic prediction: Hillary Clinton will be our next President. (duh)"

    But it brings up an interesting question, what is a "valid" psychic prediction? What senses must be employed or not?


    M

    I would say that any prediction that predates accurately any event is valid, not matter the means.

    But say for instance I had a dream a week to ten days before Fukushima earthquake/tsunami, which I did, is it valid? I would say for me it was indeed valid, but since I never mentioned it to anyone how could it valid to anyone else.

    I know that last was a bit convoluted but see, the thing is all about perspective is it not?

    Oh and BTW if Ron Pandolfi's prediction of a Sept 2016 ELE is correct, whomever is elected in November 2016 will be moot!
    Last edited by whoknows; 11-16-2015 at 07:44 PM.

  2. #22
    I'm sure this will sound familiar to those who get tv-like inner eye visions via meditation and lucid dreams that turn out to be prophetic or precognitive and that is, more often than not, the "event" that was "seen" occurs very soon i.e. hours to 1 or 2 days, after one see's the vision.

    This said though, there are exceptions because sometimes, though much, much less frequently, i.e. one, two or three in a lifetime, there are the ones that show a possible future event that's understood as something that will occur sometime later in the future as opposed to say... tomorrow or during the upcoming year. IOW's, it's understood that it could happen years down the road.

    But back to the ones that occur almost right after I see them. I go through periods where I get them almost on a daily basis for a week and a half at a time but then that stops and it may be months and months till they start up again. It ebbs and flows.
    Last edited by A99; 11-17-2015 at 08:09 AM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
    I would say that any prediction that predates accurately any event is valid, not matter the means.

    But say for instance I had a dream a week to ten days before Fukushima earthquake/tsunami, which I did, is it valid? I would say for me it was indeed valid, but since I never mentioned it to anyone how could it valid to anyone else.

    I know that last was a bit convoluted but see, the thing is all about perspective is it not?

    Oh and BTW if Ron Pandolfi's prediction of a Sept 2016 ELE is correct, whomever is elected in November 2016 will be moot!
    Thanks for sharing with us that dream you had and yes... I believe you. I get stuff like that too from time to time so I know such things are possible. Most of what I get is very mundane... stuff having to do with my own life or those close to me but sometimes not.

    This is a UFO/ET forum and many of us are experiencers/contactee's/abductee's. It's well documented that getting supersensible information about what may be coming up is one of the identifying traits of experiencers/contactee's and abductee's. So this would be the place to post such information because it can be used by researchers in the field to further validate that particular "experiencers identifying trait", which is one of many. For this reason, it's more noble to post any information one has that comes up in this category than thinking it's a badge of honor to keep quiet about it. But in your case you didn't because you just told us in your above quote about that dream... Kudo's to you for doing that and no, you do not look like a fool by posting information like that about yourself. We're conditioned from an early age not to talk about such things but there are exceptions to that and for the sake of UFO/ET research, the sharing of personal information like having dreams like what you just described, is very useful information for researchers.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Thanks for sharing with us that dream you had and yes... I believe you. I get stuff like that too from time to time so I know such things are possible. Most of what I get is very mundane... stuff having to do with my own life or those close to me but sometimes not.

    This is a UFO/ET forum and many of us are experiencers/contactee's/abductee's. It's well documented that getting supersensible information about what may be coming up is one of the identifying traits of experiencers/contactee's and abductee's. So this would be the place to post such information because it can be used by researchers in the field to further validate that particular "experiencers identifying trait", which is one of many. For this reason, it's more noble to post any information one has that comes up in this category than thinking it's a badge of honor to keep quiet about it. But in your case you didn't because you just told us in your above quote about that dream... Kudo's to you for doing that and no, you do not look like a fool by posting information like that about yourself. We're conditioned from an early age not to talk about such things but there are exceptions to that and for the sake of UFO/ET research, the sharing of personal information like having dreams like what you just described, is very useful information for researchers.
    A99 The only reason I didn't mention it before is because I am an life long vivid dreamer. All kinds, color, sepia tone+color, flying ect..

    That one involved my life long passion for sailing. I was sailing on a 140' vessel called "Hetairos," http://www.superyachts.com/sail-yacht-2833/hetairos.htm (it was up for sale at the time)https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2476439&type=3. This trip involved a journey from the Juan De Fuca Strait through the Aleutian Islands on down off the coast of the Kamchatka Peninsula. The dream ended with a huge lump of tsunami swell off our port side with just enough time to turn into it and quarter it on out port bow, it being steep enough not to want to take it broadside for fear of a knockdown (that being potentially bad for the rigging). That's when I woke, thinking well that was fun, but no more than one of my dreams.
    Last edited by whoknows; 11-17-2015 at 08:29 PM.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post

    This is a UFO/ET forum and many of us are experiencers/contactee's/abductee's. It's well documented that getting supersensible information about what may be coming up is one of the identifying traits of experiencers/contactee's and abductee's. So this would be the place to post such information because it can be used by researchers in the field to further validate that particular "experiencers identifying trait", which is one of many.
    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    For this reason, it's more noble to post any information one has that comes up in this category than thinking it's a badge of honor to keep quiet about it.
    I disagree.

    I think without knowing the mental state(s) and tendencies of individuals in an audience, you can't really be too sure as to what any of those individuals would ultimately do with it. Even a little glimpse can make good people into bad ones. Any useful advantage over your peers can become "an issue" to everyone around you.

    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/in_th...ed_man_is_king

    It's not truly about just predictions. It's about how the newly integrated features affect the old psyche; when a so called 3D individual becomes a 4D observer.

    =====================

    What would any of us on this forum even do if a 4D observer suddenly stepped in and was among us? If that 4D observer came to this thread and detailed 2016's events ahead of schedule? Would any of us call in that info to some governing body after each depiction was surprisingly accurate? What would they do with that information and access to it? Would they keep it from other nations?

    Would we start making decisions based on that accurate outline of information?

    What if "seeing" the details of tomorrow "A99" and "Whoknows" decided to make significant changes to our timeline of events as different individuals struggle to make their own outcome the permanent one?

    Would we as 4D observers then decide that individual reasoning and desire is a predicament to other 4D observers. What if all the other spectrum of psychic talents develop?

    -----------------------

    Worse yet, if we learned how to do it ourselves, what would we set out to do with our insights?
    Would we settle on manipulating people and events just to satisfy our personal desires?
    Or would we "settle" on seeing but not affecting the future?
    What if our desires and insights "lock us out" of any other *probability* that is truly random and not within the scope of our momentary desires?

    What if you can only see a certain distance in time at any given point and not the entirety of all events?
    How do you gauge what is a "good future" or a "bad future"?

    ======================

    Personal opinion here:
    I think we are better off as 3D observers who live a life of relatively random outcomes without any certainty.
    We can huddle together in this thread and deal with each days events without planning through to anything concrete.
    When we are right we high five and have a good time. When we are wrong we laugh about it.
    But no one is planning around any event in our future.

    No one is vying for any control of what becomes the present and our past. (at least on the human level...well...publicly speaking)
    No one is manipulating others [directly] based on an outcome.
    Unfortunately, as 3D consciousness and observers we will have to take it one day at a time.
    Hopefully with a good outcome.
    Last edited by Fore; 11-17-2015 at 09:29 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

  6. #26
    predictions for 2016

    - a new exoplanet will be discovered
    - e.t. will visit the earth
    - federal reserve will reduce interest rate by quarter percent
    - a new electronic gadget will hit the market
    - a herbal plant will go extinct
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by aquila; 11-17-2015 at 11:39 PM.

  7. #27
    Fore, I have a family member who is employed/works/an employee of the CIA. I was not permitted to say anything about that before but now I can. It's complicated and will not go into the details on that, of course. But let me say this, rest assured, you have nothing to worry about. lol

    Oh yea, what about that prediction of yours where you said something about something big is going to happen in 2015 where you will then transform into your real form and that when people see you, they will run away in terror.

    Well, 2015 is coming close to an end now and nothing so far has happened, at least on the scale that you suggested.

    You're really something else, you know that Fore? lol
    Last edited by A99; 11-18-2015 at 01:34 AM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post

    Oh yea, what about that prediction of yours where you said something about something big is going to happen in 2015 where you will then transform into your real form and that when people see you, they will run away in terror.

    Well, 2015 is coming close to an end now and nothing so far has happened, at least on the scale that you suggested.
    What are you even talking about??

    Edit: Or are you upset [again] because you aren't getting what you wanted?

    Anyway, fill us in with the details. << Make sure to provide proper [working] links to what you are supposedly referencing.
    As I recall you last set of claims were disproved and you seemingly ran away afterwards because someone had cancer...spontaneously.
    Last edited by Fore; 11-18-2015 at 01:45 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

  9. #29
    I knew you were going to say that. This conversation is over.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    I knew you were going to say that. This conversation is over.
    Well, you never took responsibility for the last one(s) either....

    How would you expect me to feel if you keep acting out that way?
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •