Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictions for 2016.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post
    Hillary is a passionate believer in ETs as is Bill. I think Bill tried to find out but was hushed up. If they want it hushed....it will,be hushed. I believe the Bergdahl prediction. Obama would rather die than be further embarrassed over the Rose Garden parading of his parents and his remarks. Bowe deserted and may have aided and abetted the enemy. Men died looking for him. Those soldiers deserve justice.

Long term prediction : Obama will be ranked with, or below, Jimmy Carters Presidency as the policies and economic strategy fallout settles out and is seen as totally ineffectual, or worse. Obamacare will shrink such that it becomes a small and worse than the VA program. His "there is no plan" to get Isis will be seen as a monstrous military mistake and will take a decade or more to bring these radical madmen under any kind of control and cost many more lives and billions. The Middle East will never be the same or resemble itself.
    Please make your own predictions and don't analyze mine. You don't know what I am basing mine on.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Long term prediction : Obama will be ranked with, or below, Jimmy Carters Presidency as the policies and economic strategy fallout settles out and is seen as totally ineffectual, or worse. Obamacare will shrink such that it becomes a small and worse than the VA program. His "there is no plan" to get Isis will be seen as a monstrous military mistake and will take a decade or more to bring these radical madmen under any kind of control and cost many more lives and billions. The Middle East will never be the same or resemble itself.
    More likely only the republicans will view Obama as the worst president as they have refused to work with him and done all they can to obstruct him. Mitch McConnel said that it was his goal to make sure Obama only had a single and the turnout in 2014 was the lowest in over 70 years. Remember Obama was the one who killed Osama Bin Laden where as Bush instead invaded Iraq, a country that had nothing to do with the Sept 11th attacks on the World Trade Center. Under Obamacare millions of people now have health insurance and the number of uninsured is much lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    More likely only the republicans will view Obama as the worst president as they have refused to work with him and done all they can to obstruct him. Mitch McConnel said that it was his goal to make sure Obama only had a single and the turnout in 2014 was the lowest in over 70 years. Remember Obama was the one who killed Osama Bin Laden where as Bush instead invaded Iraq, a country that had nothing to do with the Sept 11th attacks on the World Trade Center. Under Obamacare millions of people now have health insurance and the number of uninsured is much lower.
    I see Obama as a mixed bag, had he really sought to provide healthcare on par with other world-class nations, he would have sought a single payer program. He did NOT because he was beholden to Wall Street, Big Hospital Corporations and Healthcare Corporations, and besides if he truly went the single payer route he would have laid off another million+ workers at a time when the economy had tanked almost as badly as it had in "The Great Depression".

Republican obstructionism currently is almost as destructive as was the debacle of the Articles of Confederation period after the Revolution. Connecticut and Rhode Island Plantations almost broke the early "United States" as they sought to transfer their State debts to the "United States"; in that period, all bills needed unanimous approval or nothing passed. I would contend given the history of the country, that the Republican mode of obstruction is a form of treason and they should be removed from office as terrorists and insurrectionists if they engage in such behaviors. It is nothing less than a restatement of the Civil War on their part. Some States have even talked of secession.

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    Please make your own predictions and don't analyze mine. You don't know what I am basing mine on.

I don't think she was analyzing your "prediction" at all Lily.

All she was doing, as she usually does, is extrapolating on what ever view she is taking on any given issue... that being, in this case, her thoughts on the Bergdahl case. But in any case, I would not be commenting at all on any of this if it weren't for me being curious WHY you think Obama will pardon him. Is it too much to ask why you think that will happen? Even when you scolded southerncross for commenting on your prediction, you still did not give us any information on why you think he will be pardoned.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    I don't think she was analyzing your "prediction" at all Lily.

All she was doing, as she usually does, is extrapolating on what ever view she is taking on any given issue... that being, in this case, her thoughts on the Bergdahl case. But in any case, I would not be commenting at all on any of this if it weren't for me being curious WHY you think Obama will pardon him. Is it too much to ask why you think that will happen? Even when you scolded southerncross for commenting on your prediction, you still did not give us any information on why you think he will be pardoned.
    I wasn't scolding her, I was asking her. I'm a big Obama supporter (I would vote for him again if he was allowed to run for a third term), so I don't want my predictions taken out of context. As to why I think Bergdahl will be pardoned, I don't think I should go into that here. This is a Predictions thread, not a political discussions thread.

www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Thanks for that clarification Lily and hope southerncross will read over your newest post here on this too. She's a very articulate member of this forum and I love reading over her posts here.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Which psychopath?
    LOL you got my point! Can you tell me which you feel aren't?

Quote from majicbar.

"I see Obama as a mixed bag, had he really sought to provide healthcare on par with other world-class nations, he would have sought a single payer program. He did NOT because he was beholden to Wall Street, Big Hospital Corporations and Healthcare Corporations, and besides if he truly went the single payer route he would have laid off another million+ workers at a time when the economy had tanked almost as badly as it had in "The Great Depression".

Republican obstructionism currently is almost as destructive as was the debacle of the Articles of Confederation period after the Revolution. Connecticut and Rhode Island Plantations almost broke the early "United States" as they sought to transfer their State debts to the "United States"; in that period, all bills needed unanimous approval or nothing passed. I would contend given the history of the country, that the Republican mode of obstruction is a form of treason and they should be removed from office as terrorists and insurrectionists if they engage in such behaviors. It is nothing less than a restatement of the Civil War on their part. Some States have even talked of secession."

Well said... hear him hear him
    Last edited by whoknows; 12-26-2015 at 06:19 PM.

Didn't mean to create such a dust up. I'm not commenting on anyones predictions, merely rendering my own pov on what I read.
    I'll make a few observations and a prediction. First my family cuts across a broad spectrum. I have 2 Democratic Mayors (one retired after 2 terms and a second just sworn in) also a Monsignor, a nun, 2 Marines, a Bronze and Silver Star recipient, and a FEMA Regional Commander in my family. Lol. Yes, Thanksgiving is interesting. We get along grand and vote our conscience. Some on the left are saying they will not vote for Mrs. Clinton if she is the nominee. Their reasons are varied, but most are discouraged from her tenure as Sec. Of State and recent controversies and do not trust her to tell the truth. They do not want 4 yrs of that. They have stated emphatically they will vote Republican if she's the nominee. I find that very interesting. Many "blue dog" Dems have already abandoned ship vote wise for now. I agree that the current obstructionism is terrible and I see it on both sides. I wish I could vote for a third party. Frankly, I don't like anyone running, and can't abide Speaker Ryan. A quick comment on Obamacare. For better or worse Unted Health is working to uncouple from it. They're bleeding money. And numerous States are working to uncouple as well. It may be it will become as many wanted it to be. A means for the very poor to have coverage and not a required insurance for 100% of the populace. Everyone should have access to health care.
    We're in a real stew pot.

Prediction: We will be seeing a correction soon in the market. If it occurs before the election it will hurt the Democrats as it will be a perceived indictment of their economic recovery policies. The correction should be at least 10%, some say more. Some experts in the oil industry I trust are stating that oil should be approaching $50-$60/ barrel by the election. Consumers will be unhappy about that and it could affect swing votes who favor more US oil drilling, or it might incite the left to say,"I told you so," and begin a renewable energy push before the election.
    I believe the pendulum will swing back to the right. It is the nature of populaces to pull back after a hard left or right Pres. Must be a mass psychology thing. And it is a very weary populace, destined to grow more so after this next correction. I've spent a lot of time studying current economics and I think this one will equal or surpass the last. I'm preparing for it. Good chance we'll see DOW 14,000 or< and gold will be climbing nicely, as will all commodities.

So, I can't help but think things hang on the timing of the correction, and whoknows is right....which Psycopath?!
    Last edited by southerncross; 12-27-2015 at 01:51 AM.

A Bronze and Silver Star recipient? That's pretty impressive and it's definitely something everyone in a family should be proud of. Nothing surpasses that, not even a Noble Prize winner. Thanks for sharing!
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi