Thread: Amazing ArtWorks created by members

Give me a story to illustrate. Here's one I did using Poser and Daz 3d products. Then I edited the final 3d composition in photoshop. I'm a newbie wrt to 3d software but illustrating a story would be good practice for me.

Here's another one I did (but not in any 3d editors):

Another one I did. Not 3d though.

HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

For illustration purposes, especially of different scenes from someone's encounter experiences, the style of the image below might work better.

What I absolutely love about 3D editor's is that we can pose 3D models any way we want and then use them in our compositions. Doing it this way is much easier than drawing everything out manually; and it's a lot faster too.

It's also much easier to create non-human beings too via a 3D morpher editor or edit existing "alien" model's to fit the story. The same goes for UFOs.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Here's IRON MAN 3 animatic - Mansion Attack. It's very entertaining but I like it because they used 3D
    graphics converted into line sketches combined with monochromatic versions of pre-made 3D objects and architecture.

Imagine what it would be like to have someone's encounter experience told in such a visually effective manner like
    the techniques used in this animatic.

HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Here's a 30 sec. 3D simple animation that took me only a few minutes to compose because all of the objects and landscape, including the horse, are pre-made. I simply arranged everything on the 3D editor stage and animated the horse where I added a rather comical ending. I compressed it a lot so as to be able to upload it on YouTube as fast a possible. So it's a small, low rez version of this 3d animation.

Here's what that scene looked like in the editor and it shows what it would look like in a hi-rez animation.

HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries

Amazing ArtWorks created by members

For our members with artistic talent, please post your works in this thread for all to enjoy.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Thanks for starting this up! I'll post my work in this thread instead of the Jar one. Currently I'm just getting started with doing a sample animated previz animatic storyboard for one of those classic ET/UFO encounter experience's out there. I'll be showing the finished product here just to give some idea's for those who may be interested in illustrating stories for Jar Mag. I'm available for that too for free, of course.
    Last edited by A99; 11-19-2015 at 04:02 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Thanks for starting this up! I'll post my work in this thread instead of the Jar one. Currently I'm just getting started with doing a sample animated previz animatic storyboard for one of those classic ET/UFO encounter experience's out there. I'll be showing the finished product here just to give some idea's for those who may be interested in illustrating stories for Jar Mag. I'm available for that too for free, of course.
    Looks nice...

Thanks for posting your artwork...

Thanks for commenting Casper and from one creative to another, I've read some of work and I was very impressed!
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Thanks for commenting Casper and from one creative to another, I've read some of work and I was very impressed!
    Thank you...

This is a postvisualization storyboard as opposed to a previz storyboard that they do for movies. This is just a warm-up exercise and I'm sure any of you creatives out there know what I'm talking about. But am jumping right into the meat of this particular story, Fire in the Sky, that I'm using for this exercise. Working on concept, style etc.... for an animatic for another abduction case I'm thinking about illustrating and animating (from scratch) via Toonboom Storyboard Pro or Adobe After Effects. Once again, the stuff below is just for practice.

Frame 1.

image.jpg

Frame 2

image.jpg

Frame 3

image.jpg

Frame 4

image.jpg

Frame 5

image.jpg

Frame 6

To be continued...
    Last edited by A99; 11-28-2015 at 09:49 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi