Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pre-Cognition - What we think we know

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    And I'd be surprised if you weren't some bitter old geezer who feels the need to poke and prod people every time they get offended like a little butthurt child.
    Lol,Aw... I am sure you know all about buthurt little boy. When you grow up you can sit at the adults table.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    Lol,Aw... I am sure you know all about buthurt little boy. When you grow up you can sit at the adults table.
    Get a life man. Over the years I've seen you take tons of jabs at people trying to stir stuff up. You probably enjoy arguments and insulting people so I feel sorry for you but not really. And I'll leave it at that I don't have time for non-sense crap like this. Mods, I'll shut up and be nice now but I'm sure you can see how this guy likes to start crap.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    Get a life man. Over the years I've seen you take tons of jabs at people trying to stir stuff up. You probably enjoy arguments and insulting people so I feel sorry for you but not really. And I'll leave it at that I don't have time for non-sense crap like this. Mods, I'll shut up and be nice now but I'm sure you can see how this guy likes to start crap.
    I know your a little slow but I didn't start this.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    atmjjc and lycaeus, let's keep the discussion civil. No personal attacks.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    atmjjc and lycaeus. I can't tell you how disappointed I am with these outburst.
    I actually find the subject interesting, and hope to learn something each time I read through the thread.
    But these schoolyard shoving matching are a great distraction to the topic, not to mention a violation of the T&C for the Forum.

Please take a vacation for the next 3 days, you BOTH have been suspended.
    Use the vacation to think about why next time it would be better to file a complaint with Staff, rather than engage in mutual combat.

CaliKid
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    atmjjc and lycaeus. I can't tell you how disappointed I am with these outburst.
    I actually find the subject interesting, and hope to learn something each time I read through the thread.
    But these schoolyard shoving matching are a great distraction to the topic, not to mention a violation of the T&C for the Forum.

Please take a vacation for the next 3 days, you BOTH have been suspended.
    Use the vacation to think about why next time it would be better to file a complaint with Staff, rather than engage in mutual combat.

CaliKid
    I agree this is an interesting topic, one that is full of povs. A subject to be let out of the box and free range if you will.

I think this and "lucid dreaming" thread have a close connection.

I say I don't have precognitive dreams but in truth, it may, but being a vivid dreamer I have a hard time discerning flight of fancy from intuit. Thing is my precognitive life started in a dreams when I was a preschooler, a dream that came back to me as a teen as bold, clear and detailed as when I first had it. I need to take some time to see if I can find a way to explain, if I ever can.

I can say that my precognitive experience is not scattered, it's all been interconnected and relates back to that dream.

As I sit here I'm not even sure it's my place to go on. My subjective experiences is mine and I don't know how much anyone else could gain, can any of the revelations we have be meant for anyone but our selves? We are so unique one from another.

Is it enough just to say, anything I could say is just reminiscence?

The one experience I've had with precognition was where I predicted somebody would perform a certain action and they did. More likely though I believe it to be a case of telepathy or mind reading rather than true precognition. It is possible that what can be conceived as precognition may actually be telepathy, at least in cases where other people are involved. In cases where other people aren't involved such as predicting natural disasters then it becomes harder to explain.

Also it seems that recent activity at the San Andreas fault has geologist worried about an upcoming earthquake. Hopefully though if they take precautions and properly prepare then casualties can be prevented and the damage kept at a minimum.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.