Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ground breaking whistleblower

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Watched the video above a while back and if it is as seriously £&@)ed as Sgt. MacBolen says it is you can see why there is no disclosure.

RoP You know anyone else who can back this stuff up?

Those who have intimate knowledge of my life, have a greater allegiance to money and silence than to that of speech......They have lost their voice. I would suspect that they bear a shame, secreted beneath such silence, but I cannot know for sure.

Perhaps, if you take my advice, you may begin to see the realities on the horizon.

Like you said, pain is way of telling you right path from wrong. You can bury those feelings or genetically remove them if you are dumb enough but they can't escape karma.

Quote Originally Posted by ReceiverofPartialmemory View Post
    I have disclosed, what money, power, NDA's, and lack of leadership ever could.

And, from what I have been told, they are not happy about it.

http://www.snopes.com/wordpress/wp-c...s-of-staff.png
    Attachment 1459

Saw those guys sitting there at the last State of the Union address. It was a You Tube rerun of it and I kept going back and watching their expressions and body language over and over and over again. It totally freaked me out. They are NOT human (or at least not entirely). Something very preternatural about them. That's just one shot of them but cam would jump over to them again throughout the duration of Obama's speech.
    Last edited by A99; 02-09-2016 at 07:21 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Not sure if this has been discussed in another thread or not. Lots of stuff all at once in that video but I found this pretty interesting. Edit: This is what he referenced around 37:00 (Smersh book of alien races)http://exopolitics.blogs.com/files/r...races.book.pdf
    Last edited by Ebenmatter; 02-10-2016 at 05:33 AM.
    Nothing matters very much, and few things matter at all.
    -Arthur Balfour