Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 4 years ago The OutPost Forum went live

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Does youtube have a live chat support?

https://www.reddit.com/r/youtube/com..._support_chat/

(The answer is a resounding NO)

Gee, strange it isn't named like your typical tempfile name. My downloads isn't a directory for temp files either.

The name of the file was "showthread". It's not a tempfile and I find it interesting that you're trying to confuse everyone by even suggesting that it's a tempfile. I found that image where said I found it.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Exclamation

Because you lied like this last time, I proved it (again and again every couple of months) and you always ran away.

Lets put things into a black and white perspective.

You said earlier in that thread (ref: "What we think we know") that you'd be reading it from the beginning.
    You claimed I said I was a hybrid, I told you it wasn't the case, you then stated you would read from the beginning, so you have.

That right there is a motive#1 to go back to the beginning of the thread, something which you actively said you were doing.

I have no motive to go back to the beginning of that thread.

---------------------------

Motive # 2,
    You've done this before, several times, you have openly lied and everyone caught you in that lie previously. You display a very absurd/eratic behavior that leads you to get into trouble with the mods.

You intentionally say things you know aren't true.

(Like when you claimed I hacked your laptop years ago to change chat logs)
    (Or when you asserted that I hacked the open minds forum)
    (Or when you abused moderator abilities when everyone was in disarray)

You have plenty of motive and past behaviors indicate you always continue to perform the same absurdities again and again.

--------------------------

I ask you, what are you saying this time?

You say someone reported your 3D drawing. Question why would I or anyone else do so?
    Is there something special in that drawing? (nope)

I was even giving you advice to build your 3D rendering PC properly, so again, if I had a motive to stop you I wouldn't have given you that proper guidance?

---

Next line, you then say that youtube did something which involved a complaint. But you stated it was in a chat box. Woops!

Youtube doesn't do live chats. A mistake on your part.

---

Next you say I claim something in post 201, I went and checked and it says no such thing.

Motive #3

A few weeks ago you pestered me in the pre-cognitive/predictions thread about this topic. Again, all roads point to you A99.

Why would someone complaining about your 3D picture involve a picture of one of my threads on page 21? The page where it shows something about hybrid talks and details?

Do you see where I am going with this?

I am going to report your post now.
    You keep getting chances and free passes, even just a day ago, you posted some video (I never got to see) and then you edited out. Again, not the first time you've done that nor the first time you've been called out on it.

So how many free passes are you still eligible for anyway?
    Last edited by Fore; 12-07-2015 at 08:13 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Fore said;You've done this before, several times, you have openly lied and everyone caught you in that lie previously. You display a very absurd/eratic behavior that leads you to get into trouble with the mods.

That is not true at all! You are lying ...
    I have not read over the rest of that post as what you have so far made me nauseous.

---- Oh, and free passes? What are you talking about?
    You are making all of this up. You disgust me!

HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Fore said: (Like when you claimed I hacked your laptop years ago to change chat logs)

You're lying. Prove it!
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I finished the report, its not an issue that you even have to talk to me about anymore.

Everything you are saying in that post is a complete lie. But you do stuff like this all the time.

I find it very interesting that you are being so defensive Fore.

----
    Just read over that post on page 21 that I referred to and you are right, you are not saying that you're a hybrid. I had only skimmed over that page at the time when I found it referenced after clicking on "inspect" for that YouTube page.

So big deal. The post was about hybrids so I got that part right but the contents of that post isn't even an issue here... until you made it one as a form of a distraction for why that post was even seen as snapshot under console in inspect and why the URL for that page was there too.
    Last edited by A99; 12-07-2015 at 08:38 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

After this, I DO know one thing though, I will not be using YouTube anymore and will instead post whatever video's I have somewhere else or even some webpages I will set up for that. This way you will not be able to make any "reports" to YouTube on any video that I post there. This discussion that we had today has confirmed my suspicions that you were the one who was making that complaint/report in that chatbox that I saw on that YouTube page. And then finding page 21's url and a snapshot of the first post on that page when I clicked on "inspect" is interesting too. I'm not ruling anything out now.
    Last edited by A99; 12-07-2015 at 08:49 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Not sure where to post this but...
    This isn't the place for it A99. This thread is a Happy Birthday/Happy Anniversary to the Outpost Forum Thread. What you are posting is very off topic. I think you should take it to PMs with Fore and/or file a complaint using the Report A Post button.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Excellent, another 4 years has passed with the forum still standing, which is a major accomplishment.

As we can see all the drama is still alive after all these years, making for one of the more entertaining UFO forums on the net; although my main interest is in PSI research with the odd ET thrown in.
    I am looking forward to seeing how many more years we'll be irritating certain ET visitors with its existence.

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    This isn't the place for it A99. This thread is a Happy Birthday/Happy Anniversary to the Outpost Forum Thread. What you are posting is very off topic. I think you should take it to PMs with Fore and/or file a complaint using the Report A Post button.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    If you want, I am all okay with a straight forward purge of the junk posts.

This thread deserves some quality.

(Privately archived for future purposes)
    Last edited by Fore; 12-07-2015 at 11:42 PM.