Thread: UFO monitors explosion at CERN??

UFO monitors explosion at CERN??

I don't know if there's anything real to this however this was brought to my attention and I did find a few additional sources of unknown reliability on the web.

The narrator (an obvious religious zealot), gives an account supposedly told to her from a CERN scientist that an explosion occurred recently at CERN and a UFO was sighted during the event.

Six minutes in length and I sincerely hope I'm not wasting the viewers time.

Wansen, I found a similar report a week or so ago . . . here is another take on this EXPLOSION!

http://simonparkes.wix.com/home#!nov-newsletter/gu86w

Interesting time we are experiencing, no?

That's certainly a unique take on it, if it did indeed occur at all?

I could be wrong, but if there's anything to the 'explosion' story, surely something will surface eventually.

'Interesting' to be sure....and certainly interpretable with the (written) Chinese meaning as well.
    Last edited by Wansen; 12-06-2015 at 12:18 AM.

This is the guy who reckons he did it.
    I haven't got time to watch this one but same old same old these guys never offer anything checkable and then is daft enough to say CERN Has gone offline.
    Have massive problems believing people like this guy. In bases 53 part 1-3 he claims he gets it all for people like Miles and Simon Parkes. What exactly is his personal experience, really not interested in all the garbage he has sucked up from the internet. What exactly happened to him? He claims he is a hybrid made on a U.S. Base. Have a listen Wansen let us know what you think

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    This is the guy who reckons he did it.
    I haven't got time to watch this one but same old same old these guys never offer anything checkable and then is daft enough to say CERN Has gone offline.
    Have massive problems believing people like this guy. In bases 53 part 1-3 he claims he gets it all for people like Miles and Simon Parkes. What exactly is his personal experience, really not interested in all the garbage he has sucked up from the internet. What exactly happened to him? He claims he is a hybrid made on a U.S. Base. Have a listen Wansen let us know what you think
    Hello Longeyes, I've listened to this man before and I had problems with him as well.

We well know that bizarre stories are commonplace but as you say, he doesn't offer anything substantive.

One can only try to imagine the motivations...

There seem to be a lot of these guys popping up and no proper insiders for a while. The Serpo / Roswell generation have almost all died and the generation working at these black facilities now must be under unbelievable security, as far as I know there is no one currently working in black projects spilling the beans.

Another guy I came across is ' the ruiner' as a way at trying to get something else on Corey Goode, who I also find very hard to believe, the ruiner is convinced he has been programmed , and that the blue avians are just a way of getting us to put our faith in an exterior saviour, blue -being a control colour? But it was I think the Ruiner who first proposed that CERN was made to really cut us off from the divine, increasing Saturn energy or some such. I think like all these MILAB whistleblowers some of what they say rings true. Like the idea we create our own reality that is a very old idea. Some Buddhists maintain the whole of this reality is some kind construct created jointly by us, in the same way thoughts come and go in your mind so does everything in the exterior world. The implication is that it is no where near as solid as you believe and when you understand that on a profound level, you can manipulate it to some extent. Great yogins of the past, could double themselves, travel large distances instantly , levitate. When you look at some ET Technology it seems it might work along common lines. I believe that collectively we can change are reality and create a better world.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 12-06-2015 at 12:04 PM.