Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sarcophagus with the body of ENKI, Rodamir 12,000 year old

Sarcophagus with the body of ENKI, Rodamir 12,000 year old

The sarcophagus found five books and a map of the ancient state
    Information about the award is held in strict confidence. Founded books contain information not only about the culture and history of the peoples on earth, but also the technology used by our ancestors. Not far from the place of the sarcophagus found buried underground town with lots of books.
    Intact Gilgamesh and Enkidu bodies found in Iran. Age 12 000 years
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unmOs...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1l0w...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUWfi...
    This discovery is done completely by chance in the spring of 2008, and if we know happened is no doubt thanks to the Russian media, and television premsa. This occurs in Kurdistan, Iran, a country rather closed to the world, at least in the Western world, but it has good relations with Russia. Although hidden until today, 2015, we managed to know by what has published the Russian press (thanks Google Translator), that the discovery occurs in a work, when digging the ground to make the foundations of a house. Then appear a mausoleum containing three coffins, and after more concise excavations, a layer of ground containing the remains of an ancient civilization and the ruins of a city. By the stratum in which it was found, but also thanks to the artifacts found inside, archaeologists determined that the monument and the city were built Sometime between 10 000 and 12 000 years old, a date quickly reviewed by the Islamic authorities after publication of the finding in the Russian press, the Iranian authorities publicly said that the ruins had a 850 years old, which obviously does not correspond to the facts and is, again, an official lie.
    Of the three sarcophagi found in the mausoleum, we only have video evidence of the first two. We know nothing of the third, or their content, or who was inside.

As can be seen, it is very difficult from the video to determine the height of the individual, which does not seem to be a giant, even if it seems to be very high. Wearing a crown, suggesting that it was the sovereign of the city, and was buried, as we shall see later, with his wizard, which makes me conclude that in the third sarcophagus should have his wife Queen. There are gold coins placed on the eyes of the king, which is a well-attested habit of antiquity: first thrust to the official lie that the ruins are the twelfth century. We observe Caucasian features, but copper skin: the individual second sarcophagus shares these same characteristics. We leading gold ornaments with precious stones guess but I find strange. These ornaments carry a cuneiform that I can not identify but which has been translated, since, as we shall see later, give us the name of the second man found in the second sarcophagus and how his profession magician. The royal sarcophagus seem to be lined with gold or a metal that looks like him, and
    near the monarch can see a golden chest encrusted with strange gems, the
    same as those found adorning the king, I say strange because I seem to be luminescent.
    Last edited by earthman; 12-05-2015 at 08:55 AM.

I had to follow the video to Youtube to get the links to work. The text material above is found beneath the video and quotation marks or other indications of attribution should be added for the sake of clarity.

The linked videos show some remarkable images with little or no explanation. Does anyone have any information about this?

Blog Entries
    And judging by the broken English, the Gilgamesh author has English as a second language. Do we know who posted?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

This is fascinating information. I wonder how much more on the internet there is about it. This is the first time I've ever even heard of this discovery. 12,000 years old? wow!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    This is fascinating information. I wonder how much more on the internet there is about it. This is the first time I've ever even heard of this discovery. 12,000 years old? wow!
    Something does not seem right here. No preservation techniques have come down to us from the past by where a body remains hydrated and plush, certainly not over 12,000 years. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN5yGKpGsx8

The links in the posting seem to be broken now, government messing with us?

FWIW, according to Sumerian mythology, ENKI was still very much alive when the stories were written on their clay tablets.
    The oldest tablets are 4 500 years old.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    Something does not seem right here. No preservation techniques have come down to us from the past by where a body remains hydrated and plush, certainly not over 12,000 years. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN5yGKpGsx8

The links in the posting seem to be broken now, government messing with us?

The video and story seems to trigger the "If it sounds too good to be true..." rule. I'd love to see some informed information about it but for now it seems fake and Russian Press involvement make it worse, not better.

The whole 12,000 year thing just doesn't seem right. That is when the last ice age ended. I posted it because it needed to be looked at closely and we have a pretty good team here. I've read Sitchin's books on the subject and that time line just can't be. 12,000 years isn't correct, as Sitchin wrote. Notice how the video looks unfocused to. It would be great if true but I'm in the "If it sounds too good" group.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

I find it disappointing that there are no reports on this other than some poor quality You Tube posts.

M

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

It like what I seen on facebook a bit ago post by David Sereda. Says Stanley Kubeck help fake the moon landing. But the story is from "before it's news" site. So throw that one away...