Thread: Losing Intended Posts

Losing Intended Posts

Anyone else losing their post during preparation?? I just worked on a reply for 15 or 20 minutes at least, a lot of work, and I looked up, and it was gone!!! Has happened a time or two before. Wouldn't rule out me doing something, but doesn't happen elsewhere??? I was still logged in. I know, I can start copying it as I work, so I will have it if it goes, but, that is a little extra work.

I guess it is not all bad anyway, for it let murmur off of my hook, and now, I am not going to repeat it again. Just too much trouble!

??????????????????????

I will leave this post up, but I did go back and click to reply again, and clicked on the saved content button, and I did get it back. That button wasn't there when I was first saw that I had lost it, because I looked for it, at the time??
    Last edited by rdunk; 12-20-2011 at 05:25 AM.

I think it is going to take a while for all of us to find all the buttons on this software. I'm glad you got your post back. In the past, in other places, I have had to compose posts in Notepad to be sure I didn't lose them.

Blog Entries
    I rather doubt that anyone here is very upset that his little plaints in the void are disappearing. just sayin...
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

"Plaints in the Void" sounds like a song title for an alternative band. Dark glasses, flannel shirts, those little beards.

Blog Entries
    Dust in wind updated. We need Simon and Garfuncle to do a drive by.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I think it is going to take a while for all of us to find all the buttons on this software. I'm glad you got your post back. In the past, in other places, I have had to compose posts in Notepad to be sure I didn't lose them.
    .................................................. .................................................. .............

Thanks Doc! Actually, things seem to be going pretty well for us, with this new forum just getting everything started here!! That is a good thing!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rdunk View Post
    .................................................. .................................................. .............

Thanks Doc! Actually, things seem to be going pretty well for us, with this new forum just getting everything started here!! That is a good thing!!
    so quit yer bitchin and get with the program then.

Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    so quit yer bitchin and get with the program then.
    Toon, yer the only one bitchin here and it's gettin tiresome...
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin