Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
If his motion detectors only work up to 100 feet, why is this his detector. The only UFOs that would trigger 100 foot sensor would be a very, very close encounter. The photos of blank sky are interesting in that what did his system think it was capturing? Great intent but lousy execution. I think a trigger needs to be rethought.
Yes he agrees with you, I think they were best he could afford.
In his words

These cameras were chosen for this project not because they are the best possible equipment available for this purpose, but because they were the best possible equipment available that are within my budget. I installed these cameras well-aware of their functional limitations and knowing that they were not designed to be activated at a distance of greater than 100 yards, but all the while essentially hoping for a miracle. I assumed that highly intelligent beings who might cooperate in this effort would either maneuver their craft in very close to the house to trigger the camera, or that they would be capable, somehow, of employing a means to overcome the design limitations of the cameras and trigger the cameras from a distance – perhaps by using a laser, for example. Is this what happened on November 4?