Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alien Claw On Mars?

Alien Claw On Mars?

Could this be the ‘smoking gun’ that UFO fans are waiting for?

A NASA Rover has captured the claw of an actual, living alien on the surface of Mars - and the space agency made a botched attempt to cover it up.

At least, that’s the opinion of the tireless UFO hunter Scott C Waring of UFO Sightings Daily - behind sightings such as a baby polar bear, a ‘dark lady’, and a weird space crab on Mars.

If Waring is right, the Red Planet must be a very busy place indeed.

Waring says, ‘On the hand that is visible on the far left of the screen, you can easily make out pointed fingernails and joints of the fingers.

‘I wonder what NASA said when they saw this alien? Instead of covering it up, they cut it out, but failed when the accidentally left its fingers.

‘This…below is only half the main photo. Imagine the treasures the other half must have!’

tumblr_inline_o07x6kUztC1ttcnq2_500.jpg
    Last edited by calikid; 12-31-2015 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Attempt to Embedded photo
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Kills me how people even spot these things in the first place. The area around it looks blurred.

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    Kills me how people even spot these things in the first place. The area around it looks blurred.
    I was thinking the same. How do they spot this stuff? Blurred makes it difficult to confirm.

Can you imagine those nails screeching across a chalkboard?
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

So far haven't all the anomalous pictures been static? The scientist almost always end up saying they are just oddly shaped rock formations. Now if one of the rovers were to catch video of something moving that would be very exciting indeed!

I found IT... and it is from Mars!

M

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

I found IT... and it is from Mars!

M
    Nice One
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

It even comes with a $50,000 guarantee to be on Mars!

http://images.moviepostershop.com/it...1020198456.jpg

M
    Last edited by Marvin; 01-06-2016 at 08:05 PM.

Taking a serious look at the photo…

This is the link to the original NASA photo: http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16700.jpg

The panorama photo is a composite of a number of photos, and it is not a single photo which is (what I say to be) an original… it is edited. The "claw" is on the far left boarder, about the middle. In the area of the “claw”, one will notice the black boarder has been Photoshopped to be a brown color. This editing strongly suggests we are not seeing the original edge of the photo, if one could see the original edge, it is likely the structures seen as “claws” will actually extend beyond the frame of the photo and not be “claw like” at all, just ridges. But, due to the editing and added coloring, the structures can be perceived as being "claw like."

If you look at the original NASA Photo of the panorama, there are numerous structures like the "claw" in the photo... and other colored areas in the black boarder.

M
    Last edited by Marvin; 01-13-2016 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Fix link

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

Taking a serious look at the photo…

This is the link to the original NASA photo: http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16700.jpg

The panorama photo is a composite of a number of photos, and it is not a single photo which is (what I say to be) an original… it is edited. The "claw" is on the far left boarder, about the middle. In the area of the “claw”, one will notice the black boarder has been Photoshopped to be a brown color. This editing strongly suggests we are not seeing the original edge of the photo, if one could see the original edge, it is likely the structures seen as “claws” will actually extend beyond the frame of the photo and not be “claw like” at all, just ridges. But, due to the editing and added coloring, the structures can be perceived as being "claw like."

If you look at the original NASA Photo of the panorama, there are numerous structures like the "claw" in the photo... and other colored areas in the black boarder.

M
    Wasn't that the original point?
    The released photos show "the claw", but whatever else might have been attached to it (A Martian hand? Rocky outcropping? etc.) was Photoshopped out by NASA censorship?
    Guess we will never know, unless NASA sees fit to release a more complete edition of this photograph.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008