Thread: Alien Claw On Mars?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Alien Claw On Mars?

Could this be the ‘smoking gun’ that UFO fans are waiting for?

A NASA Rover has captured the claw of an actual, living alien on the surface of Mars - and the space agency made a botched attempt to cover it up.

At least, that’s the opinion of the tireless UFO hunter Scott C Waring of UFO Sightings Daily - behind sightings such as a baby polar bear, a ‘dark lady’, and a weird space crab on Mars.

If Waring is right, the Red Planet must be a very busy place indeed.

Waring says, ‘On the hand that is visible on the far left of the screen, you can easily make out pointed fingernails and joints of the fingers.

‘I wonder what NASA said when they saw this alien? Instead of covering it up, they cut it out, but failed when the accidentally left its fingers.

‘This…below is only half the main photo. Imagine the treasures the other half must have!’

tumblr_inline_o07x6kUztC1ttcnq2_500.jpg
    Last edited by calikid; 12-31-2015 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Attempt to Embedded photo
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Kills me how people even spot these things in the first place. The area around it looks blurred.

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    Kills me how people even spot these things in the first place. The area around it looks blurred.
    I was thinking the same. How do they spot this stuff? Blurred makes it difficult to confirm.

Can you imagine those nails screeching across a chalkboard?
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

So far haven't all the anomalous pictures been static? The scientist almost always end up saying they are just oddly shaped rock formations. Now if one of the rovers were to catch video of something moving that would be very exciting indeed!

I found IT... and it is from Mars!

M

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    Can the above imaged be located within the larger image at http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16700.jpg using some sort of image search algorithm?
    Of course you'd have to remove the added stuff like the close up and the red dashed line and circle.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Can the above imaged be located within the larger image at http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16700.jpg using some sort of image search algorithm?
    Of course you'd have to remove the added stuff like the close up and the red dashed line and circle.

Wally,

The original Panorama (PIA16700) doesn't have the inserted close up, red dashed line or circle. I do not have any image search software... I hunt for it visually. The "claw" is located to the very far left boarder in the center of PIA16700:

NASA image: http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16700.jpg

I am think the image (being so large) was run through some optimizing software (for file size), which may be the reason for the brown color bleed over which appears in the black boarder... meaning it may not have been placed there on purpose to hide anything, it is just the way the software interpreted the image for optimization. This brown color only occurs in the black boarder at the intersections of individual images which have been fitted together. Just food for thought.

Happy hunting.

M

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    Wally,

The original Panorama (PIA16700) doesn't have the inserted close up, red dashed line or circle. I do not have any image search software... I hunt for it visually. The "claw" is located to the very far left boarder in the center of PIA16700:

NASA image: http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16700.jpg

I am think the image (being so large) was run through some optimizing software (for file size), which may be the reason for the brown color bleed over which appears in the black boarder... meaning it may not have been placed there on purpose to hide anything, it is just the way the software interpreted the image for optimization. This brown color only occurs in the black boarder at the intersections of individual images which have been fitted together. Just food for thought.

Happy hunting.

M
    Ahh, I see it now. Thanks for pointing out the location.