Thread: DJ on Alex Jones Infowars

DJ on Alex Jones Infowars

Speculation or factual conspiracy???

(jump to 5:30 to by pass music)

Amazing discussions all the way to 54:30

https://banned.video/watch?id=6483af35492826dd9d453cf8
    Last edited by epo333; 06-11-2023 at 02:53 AM.

Hi Epo I'm not a fan of Dark Journalist he's been a bit suspect in the past.
    Don't deny most of what he's saying but it's the slant he puts on it all.

I mean it's obvious this has been kept secret by a small group of individuals acting with their own aggenda.
    But surely this is about the failure of democracy and rogue elements acting without democratic oversight. That's why the senators, congressmen and women are so furious.
    That's why this is coming out now Gillbrand and Rubio are driving this. They were in the dark as much as the rest of us.

What is this 'UFO File' he keeps mentioning? Makes it sound like something you can hand around?
    I don't buy the psy op trope either, the pandemic wasn't a psy op - it killed millions of people, they used the threat narrative to get the Congress and Senate Intel Committee to take this seriously.

If they want to believe in psy ops we know for a fact however that Blue Book etc and all the rest was a psy op to tell everyone UFOs were nonsense.

Not everything you hear about which threatening is a psy op, that's just trying to avoid facts, and excuse it, so you can bury your head in the sand

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Hi Epo I'm not a fan of Dark Journalist he's been a bit suspect in the past.
    Don't deny most of what he's saying but it's the slant he puts on it all.

I mean it's obvious this has been kept secret by a small group of individuals acting with their own aggenda.
    But surely this is about the failure of democracy and rogue elements acting without democratic oversight. That's why the senators, congressmen and women are so furious.
    That's why this is coming out now Gillbrand and Rubio are driving this. They were in the dark as much as the rest of us.

What is this 'UFO File' he keeps mentioning? Makes it sound like something you can hand around?
    I don't buy the psy op trope either, the pandemic wasn't a psy op - it killed millions of people, they used the threat narrative to get the Congress and Senate Intel Committee to take this seriously.

If they want to believe in psy ops we know for a fact however that Blue Book etc and all the rest was a psy op to tell everyone UFOs were nonsense.

Not everything you hear about which threatening is a psy op, that's just trying to avoid facts, and excuse it, so you can bury your head in the sand
    I'm not all that worried about psy ops, but I would be worried about the scalier weapons I have been hearing about. I'm pretty sure we have not back engineered the most powerful ET tech just yet. However I've heard whisperings of some tech that can reduce or turn off the Sun, think about that!

I know, sounds far fetched, but so would a microwave oven to a caveman!