Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cube-Sat for Disclosure

Cube-Sat for Disclosure

As some of you might remember, years ago I started a project to launch a satellite to investigate the UFO Phenom. I had support from many in the UFO circles like James Fox, David Sereda and a comment from Dan Akroyd wishing us luck. I had a non-profit set up and Orbital was game to build it. This is of course before the Cube-Sat craze that is here now. I ran across a group that is building a Cube-Sat to do just what I was going to do. I made contact yesterday and have now been brought on to help out. I did a lot of research on this back then and can offer a lot of help on this project. I finally get to see this happen after all these years of work on my project. Dick Criswell was a big supporter of my project and passed away before we could see our dream come true. Even Kevin Smith supported our team and loved the idea. Kevin and Dick talked about it on the show a few times but now Kevin is gone also. To me, this is for them.

Here is a link to the Indiegogo page for donations. Please read that page to get a feel of what this is all about. I also ask that if you can, please pass this around the web and other sites so we can make this the best Cube-Sat that we can build. I am so happy that this is happening, after all these years of trying. https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/c...tellite#/story

Here is an article on the project also. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-CubeSats.html

MUFON's Research and Development is now looking at our project. Waiting on there take on the project. Hope to have there support. Say we see something. We need ground confirmation to, so they can be big help there. We have raised over 16,000 so far for the cubesat. Lets hope we "Make it So" lol.

That's great earthman, good luck!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

According to Dave Cote, the project director, we have enough for Launch. Were just hoping for more so we can add as much to the satellite as possible. Alejandro Rojas of Openminds TV Radio Show did an interview with Dave Cote a few weeks back that really covered the project. Alejandro really loved and supported the project. For all that is interested, here is a link to the interview. http://www.openminds.tv/dave-cote-uf...-14-2015/35863

Earthman, thanks for the update.

From what I understand. This will be a first. We will be the first private citizens to own and deploy our own satellite. So were looking at history also.

Our new Kickstarter page is now up and running. MUFON is looking to join in, the project manager said. I set the fund drive low so we make it but from what I am told we have doubled that already and I just launched it 10 minutes ago. They haven't donated yet but should be soon I hope. This is a great time for UFO research. Our own satellite... Here is the link to the new page I set up. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...for-disclosure

Very interesting. I hope it does very well.