Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Cube-Sat for Disclosure

Sorry it took so long to get back... Still not up to par after the hospital stay.. And Huge thanks to 99 for the kinds words too.. So many thanks to all of you.. Today, I got great news about the CubeSat 4 UFO Disclosure project.. Though I am not ready to say who, but someone has come on board and is funding the rest of the project to make sure we have all the money to make it a go.. Our Data Down link was the big thing as it is going to cost somewhere around 3000 a month. Now we have it. We can finish up the construction and package it up for launch. We still have a wait though. Interorbital Systems, our rocket company launching us can not get us up until early next year.. Hate those waiting times in the Space industry. But we are big on there list as they love the UFO stuff and stand behind us 100%. Many of you from way back in the OMF days i'm sure remember, and this year marks the Tenth year I have been trying to get a satellite in orbit for UFO research... Ten years now. Wow. Back then we didn't really have these CubeSat's, cheap as they are now. But I had everything set back then.. Orbial, one of the Big names in Satellite construction was on board to build it, I had contact with the FAA for "Slot" to park the Satellite in GEO Stationary Orbit.. Even one of the team back then made contact with the government insiders to see if they would even allow us to do this.. He said his contact said yes they would as long as they didn't have to come forward with there past contact and cover-up of this subject. As news of us hit the wires back then of a Team of researcher putting up there own satellite for this they would come forward and state they stand behind the project.. THen as it happened they would come forward with the WOW announcement and of course take over.. lol. You know that would happen. But still it is what we all want anyway,. But as it went.. Orbital said the Satellite would be around 200 Million dollars.. WOW.. 200 Million dollars.. I tried for years and was member of many forums trying to rally the troops around this.. But that was just to much money to do it.. IT was going to be a killer satellite with an on Board Space Based Telescope and many cameras and gear. We were going to use the Telescope to astronomy research also as not to waste a killer opportunity. Just never happened. So after years of trying I just gave up and kept up in the forums. But then it was December of 2015 that I seen a group of Techies stating that there were going to launch a CubeSat for UFO Research... Dam... Should have thought about that I guess my self.. But there is was.. My idea. BUT CHEAP... I made contact and before I knew it I was on board and have been handling all the media and many fund drives since. And NOW, I can say we did it.. It has been a long time coming. A real Satellite up there for all of us, for UFO research.. I was on Coast to Coast some weeks back for Three hours with Richard Syrett. IT was a great show I was told my many as people learned what we are doing and how it all works. But I had to cancel the first radio show in all this time when I was in the hospital. It was The Other Side of Midnight with RIchard C Hoagland. But I got our Ex Dir Curtis Hedges to sub for me and Richard loved that I took the time to have someone take my place that his show has been praising out project since.. His show posted about my Gofundme for the Medical costs I needed to the Oxygen machine and donated them self to it..
    Yea, carrying on a bit, but this has been a long road my friends.. Ten years of trying to use real Science for this field of study. So there is an update.. HUGE thanks to all who have supported us over these years and my dear friends here at the Outpost. Many of you are long time friends from that ten years now.. Man,, TIme flies for sure.. And here is a current link to a page we have up for the project Dave Cote our team leader made.. The other one has great info to but this one is our official page for now. We will be making a permanent page to the project and updates and set up for the down link photos coming up now that we are set.. Here is that link. https://www.finelinelabs.com/cubesatDON.html

Many thanks to everyone..

Dave Shock..

Awesome post Dave!

What a project you've undertaken, it sounds like a real Herculean task.

Impressive perseverance to say the least.

Thank you much Wansen.. Been a long road for sure.. Next stop... Space... And some photos that I can say, "I've taking My Self" from Orbit.. Going to be a fun mission..

Thanks for the update earthman! How exciting and can't wait for those photo's to start coming in! What an adventure you have set yourself on. Sure it was a long journey to get to where things are now with this but I'm sure it was worth every minute of it!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Forgive me if you have any objections for me posting a comment that sort of falls in the 'woo woo category' but 8 days ago I posted in another thread that I had a mind's eye vision of seeing you looking through a telescope at your Cube-Sat satellite out in space sometime in the future indicating that your efforts to make that launch a reality would be successful.

Here's that post.

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ll=1#post51694

And now in this thread, you're giving us the great news that your project is no longer in a state of limbo because it has just recently received a substantial donation where the launch date for your Cube-Sat will be coming up next summer!

So my vision of seeing you watching your satellite up in space was precognitive where it indicated that your Cube-Sat was going to be launched though none of us knew that at the time when I had that vision.

Anyway, feeling a real connection to you and would not have had that mind's eye vision if that was not the case.
    Last edited by A99; 07-08-2017 at 02:13 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I remember that post.. I thought it was touching and loved it.. Thanks for putting it here for sure... When you posted it is remember seeing my self looking up at it.. Thanks 99

Thanks for the update Dave!
    Awesome news

Last night I was on Spaced Out Radio out of Canada. Casper was there and was in the chat. Was a good show and here is a link to have a listen. https://www.spreaker.com/user/spaced...?autoplay=true