Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Cube-Sat for Disclosure

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    Just heard you Casper on Jimmy Church... Love Jim Marrs.
    Jim Marrs was enjoyable, he is a wealth of information. I had to call-in and mention how US government keeps slipping unrelated legislation into those ongoing stop gap budgets.

Had a presentation for the Northern California MUFON yesterday. It was a live via Skype presentation. Did an hour and a half. They passed around the mic at the end for questions. We a hit. Seen some posts after on facebook that said it was a great presentation. Southern California's MUFON director was there too. And the Oregon's state director was on Skype to listen in. Was a great time.

Blog Entries
    Congratulations. Sounds like a great fund raising opportunity. Hope it pays off. Never have too much funding!

Had a presentation for the Northern California MUFON yesterday. It was a live via Skype presentation. Did an hour and a half. They passed around the mic at the end for questions. We a hit. Seen some posts after on facebook that said it was a great presentation. Southern California's MUFON director was there too. And the Oregon's state director was on Skype to listen in. Was a great time.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

That is cool...

Haven't posted lately... But I'm on Black Swamp radio tonight and Erica Lukes show, UFO Classified on KCOR Friday. Was on The Jamie Havican show sunday but forgot to post about it.

Hey All, haven't posted lately. Was on Vacation for a few weeks. I'll be on Dark Thirty Radio tonight talking about the CubeSat project. Tune in and call in if you like.

Hi Dave real pleased that you are feel a bit better. Have a friend who has had cluster headaches for years not nice, hope yours are temporary.

What is the latest on CubeSat?

Cube sat is a reality, about 100 countries sending their satellites into space.

Quote Originally Posted by Parsec View Post
    Cube sat is a reality, about 100 countries sending their satellites into space.
    Yep I meant Dave's project
    http://www.cubesat4disclosure.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Yep I meant Dave's project
    http://www.cubesat4disclosure.com/
    Longeyes,

Good idea to share that link from time to time... I'm re-posting link in social media.

Thanks...