Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photo of Haunebu / Vril; Wrecked?

Photo of Haunebu / Vril; Wrecked?

Hey all,

Ive always had some odd thoughts on this photo. Its supposed to be an early Vril prototype flying saucer from Germany. It just didnt look real, till I found more photos on it, and more, and then, today, it occurred to me.

First, it is sitting on what looks like a box. It should have 3 legs that it lands on. However, in the photo, it appears to be sitting on a huge box. Today, I thought, what if that is the Marconi Vortex engine, the box with the Sphere filled with Mercury, and what if the Germans were smart enough to make this thing slide out the bottom for maintenance and refilling, etc. With it sitting on the legs, perhaps this was retracted?

Another thing I thought was odd was that the cone shape of the top isnt right. It appears to have a 'shelf area' around the top edge instead of a proper, dual angle edge like in all the photos of this version of airframe. But just a bit ago, with the photo down to the size of an icon, I noticed the 'edge' of the craft is crooked. This reminded me. Vril #1 rose up, turned sideways, hit the ground, flopped around until it finally stopped or had system failure. I wonder if this is Vril 1 and this is the bent up wreckage of the craft? That might explain why it was photographed and never kept secret, it was wreckage. That would explain why its sitting on what looks like a box. It might have landed upside down and thus the cone shape of the top of the airframe is crushed in a bit, giving it a flat edge around the upper circumference.

Anyways... Thats my thoughts.

The one cool thing about this, 'if'.... this is Vril 1, is that it 'flew' finally. (They had started the project in 1924). This would be a special day for the team in that they found out the concept flies and they needed to work on its flight controls, so it would be both a celebration as well as remorse over a crashed up prototype.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lionheart001; 01-05-2016 at 10:19 PM.

Rumer's of History

What is the Vril Society? The Vril Society was a secret group of women that claimed to have kept their hair long in order to act as an antenna to telepathically channel communication with other alien races.

https://scarenormal.com/the-secret-vril-society/

1923 VRZ /1939 Vril Disk Series

Vril 1 "Jäger" (Hunter) disc aircraft, 1941

Vril 3 disc aircraft prototype

Vril 4 disc aircraft prototype

Vril 5 disc aircraft prototype CCCP captured this project after the WW2
    Last edited by epo333; 07-12-2021 at 06:58 PM.

Vril 6 disc aircraft prototypes, 2 built

Vril 7 "Geist" (Spirit) disc aircraft, 1944, several built

Vril 8 "Odin" (God Wotan) disc aircraft prototype, 1945

Vril 9 "Abjäger" (Universal Hunter) disc aircraft prototype, 1945 over occupied Germany

Vril 10 "Fledermaus" (Bat) disc project

Vril 11 "Teufel" (Devil) disc project

Vril Andromeda-Gerät (Andromeda Device), 139 meter cylindrical Raumschiffe, 1945 1 built, 1 under construction, built exclusively by SS E-V Unit, powered by 4 Thule Triebwerk EMG engines plus 8 SM-Levitators

Vril Andromeda-1 Freyr (Norse God), captured by US Army 1945 partially completed

Vril Andromeda-2 Freya (Norse Goddess), one built

http://greyfalcon.us/restored/Secret...rd%20Reich.htm
    Last edited by epo333; 07-12-2021 at 01:02 AM.

Blog Entries
    The Vril is a very cool looking "aircraft".
    BUT, has anyone actually seen one, up close and personal?
    Lots of photos and drawings that may just be mock ups.
    I've traveled some, actually been to Germany and viewed a few WW2 museums, both in East and West Germany (it the 70s, when Checkpoint Charlie was alive and well).
    NEVER came across one IRL.
    Anyone else?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    1923 VRZ /1939 Vril Disk Series
    After running the text through Google translate this was the result:

"vril 1 engine

1 bell
    la YX - Pol
    1b XY - Pol
    2 main and event generator
    3 bell mantle
    4 inclusion of vibrations
    5 frames
    6 rotating bodies
    7 electromagnets
    8 power feeders and sensors
    9 vacuum
    10 vibration armor "
    Last edited by Wally; 07-13-2021 at 07:34 PM.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post

"vril 1 engine

1 bell
    la YX - Pol
    1b XY - Pol
    3 bell mantle
    5 frames
    6 rotating bodies
    7 electromagnets
    9 vacuum
    10 vibration armor "
    Thanks Wally!

FWIW, I think the Photo of Vril 6 disc aircraft prototypes, looks pretty legit, based on the writing right side of the frame.

Also I find it interesting on Items 6 and 7 in your list. rotating bodies between electromagnets! Makes me wonder if those were toroidal induction magnets?

UFO reports go even further back than the 20s and 30s
    Last edited by epo333; 07-14-2021 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post

"vril 1 engine

1 bell
    la YX - Pol
    1b XY - Pol
    3 bell mantle
    5 frames
    6 rotating bodies
    7 electromagnets
    9 vacuum
    10 vibration armor "
    There's interesting similarity between this and:

1. The Flux Liner / ARV (alien reproduction vehicle). There's a spinning disc beneath the pilot seats, surrounded by an electromagnet coil creating a vertical magnetic field. That combo is what you find in a homopolar generator, which is typically used to create huge amounts of current. The base of the craft has parallel plate capacitors, likely charged to a high voltage. T.T. Brown discovered in the 1920s that high voltage capacitors could control gravity.

2. Otis T. Carr's U-Tron technology. This also used parallel plate capacitors in a circular arrangement, and these were spinning around. Electromagnets provided a vertical magnetic field. The central power source in his disc contained mercury, which in an unfortunate incident leaked and caused contamination. Mercury -- like the alleged Nazi "Die Glocke" and the ancient Vimana crafts.

ARV, Utron, and the Vril diagram all involve electromagnets and spinning discs. ARV and U-tron also involve high voltage parallel plate capacitors. U-Tron and the craft in the Vril diagram involve a mercury mechanism as well per "Die Glocke." Mercury is only liquid at room temperature because its outer electrons are moving at relativistic speeds and that weakens its bonds, and this relativistic quality may give it additional space-time warping abilities as a result (my guess).

Eugene Podkletnov's latest round of antigravity experiments use a spinning aluminum disc with an internal vertical electric field created by natural electrochemical interactions between the aluminum substrate and layer of gold (reminiscent of UFO debris samples having alternating layers of bismuth and magnesium-zinc alloy). Like the U-tron, there's an electric field oriented vertically that's spun around horizontally. The video at that link shows a weight above the disc bouncing up and down as if experiencing antigravity-type pulses.
    Last edited by montalk; 07-25-2021 at 08:58 AM.