Thread: Fun with Pick 3 lottery

Fun with Pick 3 lottery

A funny thing happened to me today but it’s a little complicated so please bear with me as I try to explain it.

A couple of nights ago (actually just after midnight yesterday) I asked my “contacts” if they could give me 3 numbers or a word to then convert into three numbers to use in the next Pick 3 lotto draw. So they gave me the word “Eureka” for that. Without knowing at that time how I was going to convert that word into 3 numbers, I nevertheless came here and posted in my “Messages” section of this forum a sentence with the word “Eureka” in it just in case I won money on it via that lottery and to show that I got that word via psychically. View #1 in the image below… that’s a screenshot of that message.

Anyway, I had no idea how to convert that word into numbers but then I decided to assign a number to each letter in the alphabet and then jot down each corresponding number to each letter in that word. So A=1, B=2 and so on. Eureka’s numbers are the following

But I only needed 3 numbers and I didn’t know where to take it from there to dwindle things down to only 3 digits for that game. So decided not to play Pick 3 yesterday, which was what I was planning to do, because I didn’t know how to just get 3 numbers out of that sequence using all of the numbers.
    But then this morning, I decided that maybe would bet on a Pick 3 game after all and decided that maybe I needed a new word for that as it seemed to me that by now the word “Eureka” had expired.

So the new word “they” gave me was “Legacy” via inner eye vision too. But here I was, once again. stuck with a sequence of numbers using my alphabet system that I didn’t know what to do with… that is, until I found the following website, https://www.lotterypost.com/words-to-numbers, that converts words into numbers for different lottery games.

So typed “legacy” into their generator and got the following numbers for a Pick 3 game: 500 and 089. See #2 in the image I posted here. It’s showing a screenshot of the numbers I got for that word.

I also found another site that did that too which gave me the numbers 945 and 485.

So now had 4 separate 3 digit sequences to bet in a Pick 3 game which I ended up betting in this morning around 11 AM before the midday drawing for it. Took a snapshot of that processed ticket, view #3 in the image. I bet on all 4 numbers.

Well, unfortunately (though not surprising), none of those numbers worked. Below is a screenshot of what the winning number was for that Pick 3 midday game.

The winning number is 521.

Only bringing all of this up because then I went back and noticed that even though I decided to go with a new word instead of using the first one they gave me which was “Eureka”… Those numbers for the word Eureka, once again, were 5,21,18,1,11,5. Well, as it turns out, the winning number for that game was 521 and notice that the first 3 numbers, minus the commas, using my simple letter/number line method are 521. I could have won $500 -- straight bet, on that if I had only used the first 3 numbers of that sequence. But as I said, I decided to use a new word instead… that being the word “Legacy”.

So I’m thinking, well, maybe this means that all I need to do is to simply use the first 3 numbers using my letter/number method to come up with the winning number and to not ever use that silly website that converts words into numbers for lottery game. I was making things more complicated than they really were.

So now I’m really excited and am thinking maybe I will simply use my letter/number method for the word “Legacy” for the next game that’s coming up tonight at 7:30 PM. That word, after all, was the second word they gave me. So I then employ my letter/number method on the word “legacy” and guess what the first 3 numbers end up being? 12,5…. in other words, 521.

So what are the chances that the second drawing for the day, which is tonight, having the same winning numbers (only in a different order), as what the winning numbers were for the midday drawing?
    Lol, I think I’ll sit this one out.

Anyway, so the bottom line is, for either word, if I had only used the first 3 numbers using my letter/number method, I would have been a winner. lol

(note: should add that usually they just give me numbers and sometimes I win when they do that when I play Pick3... this time they gave me words and it's the first time they did that)
    Last edited by A99; 01-06-2016 at 09:29 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Well, this is sort of a personal journey for me, them giving me words instead of numbers for the pick3 game. My contacts made an adjustment this morning in the number/letter system I came up with yesterday and it appears they've switched over to the Western Arabic Numerical System that starts with zero. This makes sense because in Pick 3, the numbers used to come up for each digit in the 3 digit sequence is from 0 to 9. I completely forgot about that zero when I set up that system yesterday morning and instead started off with A = 1 and so on, all the way to Z which was 26. Now the letter/number system is different and it looks like this:

abcdefghij
    klmnopqrst
    uvwxyz

In my mind's eye this morning, prior to the Pick3 midday game, in the distance I saw a woman wearing the mask of a brown rabbit dancing around in a medieval carnival-like scene. Then it switched over to a new scene showing a woman dressed like they did in the 1700's wearing one of those tall white wigs where she was looking directly at me and pointing at her hair.

So thinking that the word they were giving me was "hair", that's what I bet on where I used letter/word system I used yesterday. Those numbers turned out to be wrong which I found out about once the results of today's midday draw was posted on the lottery site.
    https://www.ohiolottery.com/Games/DrawGames/Pick-3#1

The winning numbers for that is 707 which matches up to the new table I'm supposed to use from here on:

abcdefghij
    klmnopqrst
    uvwxyz

I was supposed to interpret that inner eye vision as "hare", not "hair". Using the new letter/number system, h is 7, a is 0, r is 7 and e is 4; 7074. But because this is a 3 Pick game, I only use the first 3 numbers which are 707 which in fact turned out to be the winning numbers for today's midday draw.

So from now on, will be using this new letter/number arrangement and not the one I used yesterday.
    Last edited by A99; 01-07-2016 at 08:56 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi