Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: My Encounters

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    Sometime early Thursday morning, I woke up from a beautiful dream. I dreamt that I was in some kind of structure with walls of what looked like glass, held together by some sort of welded beam. The structure wasn’t on Earth. It was either a spaceship or on a moon near a planet that looked like Saturn. I could see the planet through the glass and it was huge. It didn’t fill up the whole glass wall (which was about as high as 2 to 4 apartment building floors) but it did fill up about 80% of the height. The planet was tilted to about 11:00 and the rings could clearly be seen. It was the rings that made me think it was Saturn but the color of the planet wasn’t right. The planet was a mottled dark blue and white, very much like pictures of Earth. I could feel someone standing there with me but I don’t know who it was. All I could do was look at the planet with awe.
    I can't help but wonder if at least, one of these objects, was the structure from where I was shown Titan.
    https://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/resources/7606/
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

That very well could be lilly. I have had my own dreams, in my case lucid dreams and mind-eye visions when meditating, that have shown me things that I would never bother to post in this forum because I don't think anyone would believe me... but if you think you saw Titan in that dream, there's a good chance that that is what you may, in fact, have seen.
    Last edited by A99; 02-26-2017 at 01:28 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi