Thread: My Encounters

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

My Encounters

Experiences

The earliest abduction experience I can remember took place in 1967 when I was 10 years old. I was in a round room with brown (maybe wood) paneling. I was being held—supported—by two blue guys in black jumpsuits. I started to freak out because even though my feet weren’t touching the floor, I couldn’t feel the weight of my body resting on their hands. I started to kick and scream. Another blue guy, who was on a slightly raised platform, came over to where the other ones were holding me. He was so close to me, I could see the pores and creases in the skin of his face. He put a hand on my forehead and I went unconscious.
    Unlike my other experiences, this one I don’t remember from the time it happened. I remembered this several years ago when I played a song from that era, Lou Christi’s Lightnin’ Strikes. It also made me realize why I hated Batman so much. I also wonder if I’ve had experiences before this because I started hating Batman when I was around seven years old.

I think it was the spring of 1968. I was in a dark place with a man, slightly taller than me, who was wearing clothes made from a silver material. All I could see was his arm. He was a bit taller than me (I was ten years old) and my right arm was linked with his left arm. This made my arm feel cold where it touched his as if his arm was siphoning the heat out of mine. He showed me the metallic dresses that I liked from the Holliday issue (November, 1967) of Seventeen Magazine. I thought they were for me.
    I was returned to my room that I shared with my mother. I climbed over her and rolled over to my left side, facing the wall. As I did this, I saw that the bedroom window was open about four inches. I then opened my eyes. I was on my left side. I looked at the window and it was opened about four inches. I then linked my mother’s arm with mine but it wasn’t cold like the silver arm from earlier. Now I knew this wasn’t a dream. Concerned but curious, I went to sleep. The next morning I looked in my closet expecting to find the metallic dresses the man showed me but they weren’t there.

In the mid-seventies I was researching Men In Black cases that I had read in books (Barker, Keel, Steiger). MIB cases with heavy paranormal overtones. During this time, I had a series of three incidences, all involving painful injections to put me to sleep. The first, all I can remember are hands with long fingers holding my arm while I’m injected. The second, I saw my mother being taken down the stairs from our fourth floor apartment by two men in khaki overalls Her head was slumped forward and I thought she was unconscious. I was upset and began screaming “Where are you taking her?” An Asian looking man gave me a painful injection in the back of my left arm and I went unconscious. The third time I woke up in my bed to see three dark shadows up near my ceiling. They were darker than the surrounding, dark room. I felt pressure on my thighs. I couldn’t move and, try as I did, I couldn’t get any sound to come out of my mouth. Then I felt the pain of a needle go into the soft flesh under my chin and I fell asleep.
    I am very (I can’t stress this enough) very needle phobic. In all three cases I fell asleep after the injection and when I woke up the next morning I had a small mark where the needle went in. After this last incident I had lost all interest in reading UFO books until Communion came out. I read it in spite of severe headaches and nightmares.

In August, 1987, I was taken out of my building. I was upright as though I was walking down the stairs but the movement was more like floating. I felt very calm and detached and I now believe that I was in a trance. There was a man behind me who was wearing a poorly fitted suit. I think I looked over my right shoulder at him once. His necktie was flying around a bit and he had no face.
    We were going to a car that was across the street from my building. It was an old car from the 1940s or ‘50s with a round top (something like today’s P T Cruiser but larger), and was dark green to black in color.(Every time I’ve tried to draw that car, it comes out looking like a saucer with a dome.) I got into the car. The side windows had water on them but the front window was clear. The vehicle began to move and went down the edge of the street until it came to where Terrace View Avenue met Teunissen Place. Then it went over the low fence on the right and floated down to the athletic field of John F. Kennedy High School. As it descended, it looked like the whole field was bright white. I thought, “Isn’t that nice, snow in August.” It wasn’t snow. The field was flooded in bright white light. There was someone on the field, dressed in a white suit from head to toe. I knew what that suit was called but I couldn’t bring the word to mind. Years later I could put the word to it. It was a haz-mat suit, complete with hood. I don’t remember anything after that.
    The next day I looked out of my front window. It had rained a bit sometime during the night. I could see a white line on the dirt across the street from my building. The line went the same exact path that the vehicle took, right to the point where it went over the fence. My mother came to the window so I asked her if she saw the white line (I needed a reality check). She said she did. I wanted to go down there and collect soil samples but every time I thought of doing that all I could think of was “You’re dead meat. If you do that you’re dead meat.” I chickened out. It rained some more that day and the white line got washed away.
    Last edited by newyorklily; 11-18-2011 at 08:16 PM.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010