Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Encounters

Blog Entries

My Encounters

Experiences

The earliest abduction experience I can remember took place in 1967 when I was 10 years old. I was in a round room with brown (maybe wood) paneling. I was being held—supported—by two blue guys in black jumpsuits. I started to freak out because even though my feet weren’t touching the floor, I couldn’t feel the weight of my body resting on their hands. I started to kick and scream. Another blue guy, who was on a slightly raised platform, came over to where the other ones were holding me. He was so close to me, I could see the pores and creases in the skin of his face. He put a hand on my forehead and I went unconscious.
    Unlike my other experiences, this one I don’t remember from the time it happened. I remembered this several years ago when I played a song from that era, Lou Christi’s Lightnin’ Strikes. It also made me realize why I hated Batman so much. I also wonder if I’ve had experiences before this because I started hating Batman when I was around seven years old.

I think it was the spring of 1968. I was in a dark place with a man, slightly taller than me, who was wearing clothes made from a silver material. All I could see was his arm. He was a bit taller than me (I was ten years old) and my right arm was linked with his left arm. This made my arm feel cold where it touched his as if his arm was siphoning the heat out of mine. He showed me the metallic dresses that I liked from the Holliday issue (November, 1967) of Seventeen Magazine. I thought they were for me.
    I was returned to my room that I shared with my mother. I climbed over her and rolled over to my left side, facing the wall. As I did this, I saw that the bedroom window was open about four inches. I then opened my eyes. I was on my left side. I looked at the window and it was opened about four inches. I then linked my mother’s arm with mine but it wasn’t cold like the silver arm from earlier. Now I knew this wasn’t a dream. Concerned but curious, I went to sleep. The next morning I looked in my closet expecting to find the metallic dresses the man showed me but they weren’t there.

In the mid-seventies I was researching Men In Black cases that I had read in books (Barker, Keel, Steiger). MIB cases with heavy paranormal overtones. During this time, I had a series of three incidences, all involving painful injections to put me to sleep. The first, all I can remember are hands with long fingers holding my arm while I’m injected. The second, I saw my mother being taken down the stairs from our fourth floor apartment by two men in khaki overalls Her head was slumped forward and I thought she was unconscious. I was upset and began screaming “Where are you taking her?” An Asian looking man gave me a painful injection in the back of my left arm and I went unconscious. The third time I woke up in my bed to see three dark shadows up near my ceiling. They were darker than the surrounding, dark room. I felt pressure on my thighs. I couldn’t move and, try as I did, I couldn’t get any sound to come out of my mouth. Then I felt the pain of a needle go into the soft flesh under my chin and I fell asleep.
    I am very (I can’t stress this enough) very needle phobic. In all three cases I fell asleep after the injection and when I woke up the next morning I had a small mark where the needle went in. After this last incident I had lost all interest in reading UFO books until Communion came out. I read it in spite of severe headaches and nightmares.

In August, 1987, I was taken out of my building. I was upright as though I was walking down the stairs but the movement was more like floating. I felt very calm and detached and I now believe that I was in a trance. There was a man behind me who was wearing a poorly fitted suit. I think I looked over my right shoulder at him once. His necktie was flying around a bit and he had no face.
    We were going to a car that was across the street from my building. It was an old car from the 1940s or ‘50s with a round top (something like today’s P T Cruiser but larger), and was dark green to black in color.(Every time I’ve tried to draw that car, it comes out looking like a saucer with a dome.) I got into the car. The side windows had water on them but the front window was clear. The vehicle began to move and went down the edge of the street until it came to where Terrace View Avenue met Teunissen Place. Then it went over the low fence on the right and floated down to the athletic field of John F. Kennedy High School. As it descended, it looked like the whole field was bright white. I thought, “Isn’t that nice, snow in August.” It wasn’t snow. The field was flooded in bright white light. There was someone on the field, dressed in a white suit from head to toe. I knew what that suit was called but I couldn’t bring the word to mind. Years later I could put the word to it. It was a haz-mat suit, complete with hood. I don’t remember anything after that.
    The next day I looked out of my front window. It had rained a bit sometime during the night. I could see a white line on the dirt across the street from my building. The line went the same exact path that the vehicle took, right to the point where it went over the fence. My mother came to the window so I asked her if she saw the white line (I needed a reality check). She said she did. I wanted to go down there and collect soil samples but every time I thought of doing that all I could think of was “You’re dead meat. If you do that you’re dead meat.” I chickened out. It rained some more that day and the white line got washed away.
    Last edited by newyorklily; 11-18-2011 at 08:16 PM.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    In November 1988, I moved into the apartment where I’m living now. In the mid-1990s I woke up one morning with a blood encrusted hole in my right arm. It was surrounded by a swollen, reddish ridge that was slightly painful and itchy. I went to my doctor who determined that it wasn’t infected but he didn’t have any idea what could have caused it.

June 22, 2008, I woke up with a small hole on my right forearm above a really nice vein. The next day I had to go to the clinic for a Bone Density Scan so I decided to stop by my doctor’s office to ask the nurse if that was a good vein to use for my next blood test. You could no longer see the hole. Now it was just a red spot. The nurse said that was a great vein and there would be no problem using it to draw blood.

July 10, 2008, in the early morning hours. I was on the bus returning from Roswell and was somewhere between Pittsburg and Philadelphia. I fell asleep several times. One time, I felt that someone inserted a short tube into each nostril. The tubes were each about one inch long and about three quarter inch in diameter. They were dark olive green and felt slimy. Each one had something that looked like a string and at the end of the string was a tiny ball. I think I was told that these were to make sure I was still breathing. I woke up in the bus but was still very groggy. I rubbed my hands over my nose expecting to find the strings still hanging there but they weren’t. These didn’t seem painful but they were gross I think because of the slimy feel to them. I think they also had a smell to them but I can’t quite remember it. I fell asleep again.

Another time, I was beginning to wake up but my eyes were still closed and it felt like I was being touched, possibly carried because I felt like I was moving and being jostled. Then I felt like there was something pulled from my throat through my mouth. I woke up and my throat and chest were hurting. It reminded me of many years ago when I had surgery and had to be intubated. I wonder if something like that had to be done during this abduction. I fell asleep again.
    This time I had a dream of a door and behind it was molten liquid. It wasn’t just red hot but white hot as well. I was told that I could close the door or I could open the door and let the molten liquid come flowing out. If I decided to close the door I could still open it later. It was all up to me. I associated the red hot liquid with volcano lava but the white hot liquid made me think of the smelting of metals. The melting of the metals has to be done at a very high temperature. The metals are mixed and the resulting metal is harder and stronger than the original. This can be seen with gold where the pure gold (24 karat) is mixed with another metal. This dilutes the gold (14, 12 & 10 karat) but the final metal is much stronger and more durable for the making of jewelry. After I wrote this, I realized that this description could apply to hybrids, the usage of genetic material to make a more resilient species I also think that the door and the liquid represent my memories because I’ve been wanting to remember more of my abductions. This was definitely a dream but, at the same time it seemed to be much more.
    Once I reached Philadelphia I was able to stay awake. I think I was somewhere in New Jersey when I saw a new hole on my right arm. It looked exactly like the one I had two weeks earlier and was over the same vein but in a different location.

I’ve been trying to remember more and little by little more seems to be coming back to me. I am standing, looking at the two small tubes. There are two beings there; one in front of me, holding the tubes, and one in back of me for when I pull away. They must have done this to me before because they know I’m going to pull away.
    I feel like I know what the beings look like but I can’t remember at this time. I do remember that they are taller than me and their heads are large. Their attitude is callous and very matter of fact. I don’t remember asking questions but I must have in some way because I got some answers. I think the one in front of me told me that they have things to do (to me) at specific times and it’s going to be done (no matter what). The small tubes were to make sure I was still breathing. When I am laid down, the strings and the balls at the ends go out straight horizontally. My breath makes the strings and the balls move back and forth, showing that I’m still breathing. Of course, this makes me wonder why I am laying down and what are they doing that may cause me to stop breathing.
    I don’t remember how the tubes got into my nostrils. I remember the one in front of me was holding the tubes but I must have held them as well because I know they felt slimy.

I'm having more of what seems like memories coming from the July 10 experience. When the being in front of me handed me the small tube with the string and ball, he wanted me to insert it in my nostril. He told me (in a strong, almost threatening, voice) that this was "to show compliance and cooperation" on my part. At the same time, the being behind me was telling me (in a soft, comforting voice) that it was to make me "feel more comfortable and in control". I don't think I heard them through my ears but that the words went right into my head because I could hear both of them completely at the very same time. I didn't have to switch my attention from one to the other. That would have been difficult because I was feeling quite "out of it". I slowly put one of the little tubes into my left nostril. I guess I wasn't doing it fast enough because the being in front of me finished it by pushing it in fully. The being in front of me was in charge. The being behind me I think I have known for a very long time, possibly even from childhood. His job is to get me through the procedures and he tries to make this as easy as possible for me. I also feel that it is also his job to keep me safe while I am with them.
    Last edited by newyorklily; 11-18-2011 at 07:58 PM.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    I learned about “black light scans” from Derrel Sims when I was at the Roswell UFO Festival. He believes that ET abductors leave a fluorescent substance when they abduct people. When I returned to New York, I bought a flashlight that had a black light with it. They are easy to get at larger pet shops and are usually used to find dog and cat urine around the home. I used it regularly each night, checking my arms and legs before I went to sleep and each time I woke up during the night to see if there were any changes. On August 12, the scan showed a pink dot on my leg (about 2/3 inch in diameter) and a pink line running from it. I took several pictures of it but the pink color did not show up. It shows a fluorescence of light blue/green. This was the second time a pink fluorescence showed under the black light. A week or two before this, there was a pink dot on my ankle. I did not take any pictures or make any notes. I had been hoping that it was mouse urine. I found out yesterday (October 20, 2008) that mouse urine will fluoresce blue or white but not pink.

I felt a very strong presence on the evening of Monday, September 22, 2008. I was trying to remember more from my last abduction. I remembered what went on and the presence of the two beings that were there. They had two different personalities so there were two different presences. When I remembered this, it felt like their presence came into the room with me. I calmed myself down and just sat with it. I didn’t feel afraid of it—I felt more awestruck and curious--but I was afraid that if I moved, I would disrupt something and the presence would leave. It was there for about 10 minutes. I distinctly felt it leave with a sort of “pop” as it exited but even after that there seemed to be a residual left with me. After it left, I had such a craving for more. More time sitting with it, more contact with it, more finding out what it is. I’ve never taken drugs but I imagine it was what a junkie feels during withdrawal. All I could think was "Wow".

On Wednesday, November 12, 2008, I woke up and went to take my shower. I noticed that the soap suds stung a small section on my right wrist. I told myself that I would check it later. I forgot to do that. On Thursday afternoon, I had a flashback of what seemed to be a dream of one of the beings holding my right hand trying to give me an injection. I knew what he was trying to do and I tried to pull away (I am terrified of needles) but it didn't do any good. Someone then held my right arm. I think I calmed down a bit and I felt something sharp go into my right wrist. After remembering this, I looked at my wrist and found a small hole above a vein.
    Last edited by newyorklily; 11-18-2011 at 07:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    My Attendant

When I was abducted on July 10, 2008, it turned out to be the most unusual and most profound abduction that I’ve had to date. I feel that I learned a lot about these beings that are taking me and one of them I believe I’ve known since I was a toddler. I don’t know his name so I refer to him by his job. I call him my Attendant because I believe he is supposed to get me through the procedures and to keep me safe.

When I was a toddler my uncle would read Superman comic books to me. I don’t know why but I felt that that small drawing could come off of the page and be in the room with me and I felt he was my enemy. I couldn’t see him, I couldn’t hear him, I just knew he was there. One day when I was around four years old, I was jumping on my bed trying to hit the string from the ceiling light with my hula hoop when I felt his presence there with me. I realized that Superman was no longer the size of a comic book drawing but reached all the way up to the ceiling. But, again, I couldn’t see him, I couldn’t hear him, I just knew he was there. I realized that someone that big, I had better make friends with. After that, he was no longer my enemy.

As I got older, the relationship changed. Superman became Superboy, much closer to my age but still seeming much older and wiser. I thought of him as my older brother. His job was to teach me things so I could be ready for when Jor-El came back for me and my mom. He also kept me safe from the evil Batman. I believe Batman was symbolic for the small blue aliens that took me when I was a child. In the comics, Batman’s mask was frequently colored blue. This form of the relationship lasted until I was about 8 years old.

In the early 1970s, I had a series of three dreams about a boy in a green turtle neck sweater. He reminded me of James Darren’s character in The Time Tunnel. In the first dream, I only remember seeing him. In the second dream we were sitting in grass, perhaps in a park somewhere. We were surrounded by many branches of blooming forsythia. I was very frightened and upset. I was crying and saying that I wanted to go back. He said to me, “You can’t go back. You can never go back. Remember lemon yellow.” I still have no idea what that means. In the third dream, we were going to another planet to play with other children. There was what looked like an amusement park or playground in that place. When we got there a hairy being was guarding the gate. He demanded that we give him something before he would let us through. When the boy in the green sweater asked the guard what he wanted, the guard said in French, “Bleu, bleu.” The green sweater then changed to a blue plaid camp shirt and the guard let us through. After that, I always thought of the guard as “The Blue Monster”.
    I knew that these were dreams but I’ve also felt that there was something else to them, something that was more than just a dream. I thought that the boy in the green sweater might have been my Guardian Angel. The song I associate with this time is Neil Diamond’s Until It’s Time For You To Go. I felt as though I was in love with him and this made no sense to me because I knew it was a dream. I have always felt that this was somehow related to my abductions even though I have no memories of being abducted around this time. This was a very confusing period for me.

I have no memories of my Attendant from that time until the abduction off the bus on July 10, 2008. After that, I began getting what seemed like flashbacks of the beings especially the one who stood behind me. He was tall and his body was very straight. His legs, arms and fingers were long. His skin was yellowish white with a sage green colon shaped pattern. This pattern covered most of his body, even his neck. He had a tube of flesh coming from the top of his head and curling around the right side of his head where we have our ear.
    I’ve had what seem to be flashbacks of him helping me through a procedure and he tried to make it as pleasant as possible for me. I’ve also had dreams of him. In this dream he was a balding, middle aged man in a business suit. The presence I felt from him was the same presence I felt from the boy in the green sweater in the early ‘70s.

Blog Entries
    Communications

When I got taken in July, one of the most profound parts of it was the communications between me and my abductors. The communication seemed to take place on several levels of consciousness.

The first part I remember is getting answers to questions that I wasn’t aware of asking but they were definitely questions I would ask. For instance: One of them told me, “We have things to do and they are going to get done.” The question I would have asked is, “Why did you take me off a freakin’ bus?” And I probably would have screamed it in my very thick New York accent.
    The other interesting part of this was that there was more to it than just what I heard in my mind. There were other words in the sentence but they seemed to come in through different levels. The whole sentence came through like this:
    “We have things to do to you (not heard but known) and they are going to get done (with an even deeper sense that these things had to be done at a specific time).”

The other part was when the two beings were communicating with me at the same time. After trying to get me to take part in what was being done to me, the being in front of me said, "it is to show compliance and cooperation.” The being behind me (the one I call my Attendant) was saying, “it is to make you feel more comfortable and in control.” These were both being said at the same time and I could hear them fully, at the same time. I never had to focus my attention on one or the other.

Another thing I noticed was the “voice”. If a third person were to hear you and me talking, they would be able to distinguish who was who by the sound of our voices. Our voices would be different. These two beings had the same sound to their voices. The way I could tell them apart was by the tone. The being in front of me had a strong, almost threatening, tone. My Attendant behind me had a soft, comforting tone.

Hi Lil, Thanks for sharing all of that!

As you know, I'm interested in the different phenotypes of aliens that people have encountered.

When you have the time, could you - for as far as possible - give descriptions of the different beings you've encountered?

Take, e.g., the blue men in black jump suits that you mention: I assume you mean they had blue skin, right?
    What height were they, what build, ...
    Was their skin dark blue, light blue, ...

Did any of these beings ever give any indication whatsoever where they may have come from?

Cheers!
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Hi Lil, Thanks for sharing all of that!

As you know, I'm interested in the different phenotypes of aliens that people have encountered.

When you have the time, could you - for as far as possible - give descriptions of the different beings you've encountered?

Take, e.g., the blue men in black jump suits that you mention: I assume you mean they had blue skin, right?
    What height were they, what build, ...
    Was their skin dark blue, light blue, ...

Did any of these beings ever give any indication whatsoever where they may have come from?

Cheers!
    Thank you, Garuda. I will write something up over then next couple of days. Hopefully, concentrating on it will trigger even more memories.

Blog Entries
    Descriptions

Blue Beings

The small, blue being seemed to be male and about three to four feet tall. His skin was a light grayish-blue and appeared to be very dry. (I remembered the color by comparing it to the veins on my wrist. His skin was slightly lighter than my veins.) The lines and pores on his face reminded me of an elephant’s skin. The torso and extremities were thick. His neck was also thick. His head was a bit large for his neck but not by much. He was bald and I couldn’t see any trace of hair on his head or face. His eyes were medium size and almond shaped. He had a round, black, pupil and a thin iris that appeared silver or white in color. He had a small, pug, nose, and a small slit mouth. I think he might have had small ears but I’m not sure. His face (cheeks) was chubby and he had a rounded chin. His face reminded me of a fetus. The hand he placed on my forehead was small with three short fingers and a thumb.

The Smaller Beings

This is the one I saw on the high school athletic field when it was bathed in bright white. He was about 1.5 to 2 feet tall. I got the impression that he was gathering something and I felt that he was some sort of robot. I think that various species use these beings as servants/workers. They are small and can get into places that some species cannot because of their size. I think they might have been the ones who placed me back into my bus seat in July, 2008. They could also be the gray-clad legs I saw mechanically scurrying past my television set as I began to wake up on the sofa.

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    Descriptions

Blue Beings

The small, blue being seemed to be male and about three to four feet tall. His skin was a light grayish-blue and appeared to be very dry. (I remembered the color by comparing it to the veins on my wrist. His skin was slightly lighter than my veins.) The lines and pores on his face reminded me of an elephant’s skin. The torso and extremities were thick. His neck was also thick. His head was a bit large for his neck but not by much. He was bald and I couldn’t see any trace of hair on his head or face. His eyes were medium size and almond shaped. He had a round, black, pupil and a thin iris that appeared silver or white in color. He had a small, pug, nose, and a small slit mouth. I think he might have had small ears but I’m not sure. His face (cheeks) was chubby and he had a rounded chin. His face reminded me of a fetus. The hand he placed on my forehead was small with three short fingers and a thumb.

The Smaller Beings

This is the one I saw on the high school athletic field when it was bathed in bright white. He was about 1.5 to 2 feet tall. I got the impression that he was gathering something and I felt that he was some sort of robot. I think that various species use these beings as servants/workers. They are small and can get into places that some species cannot because of their size. I think they might have been the ones who placed me back into my bus seat in July, 2008. They could also be the gray-clad legs I saw mechanically scurrying past my television set as I began to wake up on the sofa.

Great, thanks. That helps a lot!

When you mentioned the blue beings, I imagined human looking and sized individuals that happened to have blue skin. Now it's clear that is not what they were.
    If you were to classify them, would you classify them as a) humanoid, b) grey, c) hybrid or d) none of those, i.e. something in their own right?

When you find the time, could you please describe the smaller beings?

Thanks in advance!
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    Great, thanks. That helps a lot!

When you mentioned the blue beings, I imagined human looking and sized individuals that happened to have blue skin. Now it's clear that is not what they were.
    If you were to classify them, would you classify them as a) humanoid, b) grey, c) hybrid or d) none of those, i.e. something in their own right?

I find classifying them difficult. Their short height, bald head and a very detached attitude, I associate with the Greys and so, I have thought of them as a variation of the Greys. However, their features are very human-like in appearance so they could very well be classified as humanoid. Back when this happenned, I did not know of these classifications so I just thought of them as "extraterrestrial" or "alien".

When you find the time, could you please describe the smaller beings?

Thanks in advance!

The smaller beings are about 1.5 to 2 feet tall. The one on the athletic field was all white except for black where his eyes should be. I don't knnow if this is his color or if he was bathed in the whiteness like everything else in the area. The ones in my apartment wore clothing. They had on grey leggings that draped over a very short black boot. The boot was about the size of a child's 2 or 3 and had a very high and rounded toe area. This made me think that their toes might be curled or that they had clubbed feet. They don't seem to be able to bend their legs at a knee joint. When they move, they shuffle their feet, slowly or quickly, depending on how fast they want to move.

They seem to work for other beings. The one on the field appeared to be gathering things. I didn't see the ones that put me back on the bus after my abduction by the Reptilians but, I felt two pairs of small hands placing me into my seat. Their small size allowed them to do that whereas it would have been impossible for the larger Reptilians. I don't know what the ones in my apartment were doing there.
    Last edited by newyorklily; 11-26-2011 at 05:28 AM.