Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Encounters

Blog Entries
    Descriptions

Reptilians

They told me that they are Reptilian hybrids but not Reptilian/Human hybrids. They didn’t tell me what other species are mixed with them.
    I am just under five feet tall. Standing in front of them, I came up to where their hip should be. I figure that this should make them seven to nine feet tall. They have long and rather thin arms, legs and fingers. I’m not sure how many fingers but I’m fairly certain there was a thumb.
    The younger ones did not seem to wear clothes. The topside of their arms and legs were a yellowish-white with many comma-shaped marks that were light sage-green in color. The underside of their arms and legs were yellowish-white. Their stomach and chest was also this color. I do not remember seeing their backs.

They had flesh going from the top, front of their head and coiling around where our ear should be. This was always on the right side of their head. This coil was also covered with the green commas. I don’t remember their faces.

The older ones wore a brown robe, possibly with a hood (I’m not sure of the hood). Their face was dark brown in color with bumps all over it. I don’t remember their facial features. I have wondered if the comma marks the young ones have, turn into the brown lumps of the older ones. But, I really don’t know.

Except for my Attendant (who was there to protect me), the younger Reptilians seemed to challenge and antagonize me. The older ones took on a fatherly role in instructing and encouraging me.

There is also the possibility that they know Latin because in a dream where I felt their presence, they gave me a Latin name.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Thanks, Lil, for the additional information on the blue beings, the small beings, and for the description of the Reptilians.

The blue beings are reminiscent of the 'short non-greys', while the small beings look like prime candidates for the 'mini-greys'.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    Descriptions

[U]Reptilians

There is also the possibility that they know Latin because in a dream where I felt their presence, they gave me a Latin name.
    I'm amazed at the volume of information you've collected and your vivid recall of events from decades ago. Have you been keeping a record of your experiences and memories all this time? Also, do you have any genetic disposition relative to Hispanic ethnicity?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G2v[12] View Post
    I'm amazed at the volume of information you've collected and your vivid recall of events from decades ago. Have you been keeping a record of your experiences and memories all this time? Also, do you have any genetic disposition relative to Hispanic ethnicity?
    I have been keeping a written record for several years. The experiences from my childhood and teenage years I remember just like I remember everyday events from those days.
    I have no Hispanic ethnicity in my family. My ancestors were Irish and German. I have never even studied Latin.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Question What was the nature of your experience?

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    I have been keeping a written record for several years. The experiences from my childhood and teenage years I remember just like I remember everyday events from those days.
    I have no Hispanic ethnicity in my family. My ancestors were Irish and German. I have never even studied Latin.
    lil---were these experiences real time fully conscious face--to--face----or-----were they visionary or telepathic? Or----a combination?

You're very brave Lily to write all of this out for us and this is the first time I've read the 'long version' of your abduction and encounter experiences. Thanks for sharing! Your story will inspire others here to share there experiences too... including me!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Long Version?

Is that firs post consdiered to be the "long" version?

Oh dumb me. I totally missed the first page. Sorry bout that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nestingwave View Post
    lil---were these experiences real time fully conscious face--to--face----or-----were they visionary or telepathic? Or----a combination?
    Some I consider "fully conscious face-to-face" mostly because, I saw it through my own eyes, I felt it on my own body, and there was physical evidence left behind (mostly in the form of holes). Others felt like it was a telepathic link, some when I was fully conscious, some when I was dreaming.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nestingwave View Post
    Oh dumb me. I totally missed the first page. Sorry bout that.
    No problem. Thank you for asking. And welcome to The OutPost, nestingwave.
    Last edited by newyorklily; 12-05-2011 at 07:07 PM.