Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Encounters

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    You're very brave Lily to write all of this out for us and this is the first time I've read the 'long version' of your abduction and encounter experiences. Thanks for sharing! Your story will inspire others here to share there experiences too... including me!
    Thank you, A99 and welcome to The OutPost.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

I have read your experiences. They are indeed real. But are they extraterrestrial?

Hi again lil. I am not off to a very good start. heheheh. But---thank you for your understanding.

However--I did read and contemplate what you wrote about your experiences----and all I can say is...wow. May you find healing. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that you are recounting real---and very terrifying experiences. Others have had very similar experiences. Usually a full blown case of post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) follows---for many years or for life. It is the same with almost all torture victims---especially children.

Please excuse me for questioning whether these experiences are actually due to contact with ETs.

They really do smack of a certain well documented phenomena which has been called a MILAB (Military Abduction).

Whitley Striber encountered BOTH kinds of contacts as well as Dr. Greer and many others. John Mack also acknowledged that MILABS are being carried out to obfuscate genuine ET contact which in my own experiences were scarey (do to their bizzare strangness) but in no way intrusive nor negative---certainly not involving torture. Many genuine contactees encounter both types. This, of course, confuses them----which the MILABS are indeed intended to do.

Of course you can find out about this for yourself. Do not take my word for it---and I'm sure you won't.

Certain influential people in goverment have also experienced MILABS. Of course, they believe they had encountered "aliens." When the time comes to fund trillion dollar weaponry in space---these government people----who have been totally traumatized by what they assume to be ETs----will be ALL FOR IT. They will easily buy the "alien threat" manufactured scenario being pushed by the Pentagon and those minions of the NWO.

And that is why these MILAB abductions have taken place. They involve some really super technology manufactured right here on earth---including what they refer to as Programmed Life Forms---PLFs.

These is a reason for this and it involves a gradual build up by the PTB for a hoaxed "alien" invasion. Remember Reagan's speech about uniting the world through an "alien threat?" Gorbachav also reiterated the same thing in front of the Politburo.

This plan to produce a fake "alien invasion" was exposed and brought to light by the late Dr. Werner von Braun. Such torturous, confusing and absolutely terrifying abductions are designed to terrify as many folks as possible about ET contact. This is preparation for a hoaxed alien invasion which was revealed by Dr. Werner von Braun---the famous rocket scientists.

Please read this link and watch the videos on that page. Those should give you a good inkling of what I am saying. And just put MILAB into your browser for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    Some I consider "fully conscious face-to-face" mostly because, I saw it through my own eyes, I felt it on my own body, and there was physical evidence left behind (mostly in the form of holes). Others felt like it was a telepathic link, some when I was fully conscious, some when I was dreaming.
    I'll have to chime in with my own personal thanks for your willingness to share. I offer my apologies for the dispassionate interrogation. Your story is very interesting and well written. I think there is a kind of healing effect in presenting it among strangers, especially at the risk of insensitive critiques.

What you said about conscious telepathic links presents an interesting correlation with Mathew's telepathic experiences. He recently told me that he can be anywhere, even in public places and have telepathic communications. Have you ever attempted to initiate telepathy with your sponsors or does it only come from them?

Another question is; what do you feel is the ultimate purpose of your sponsors in conducting a long term relationship with you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G2v[12] View Post

What you said about conscious telepathic links presents an interesting correlation with Mathew's telepathic experiences. He recently told me that he can be anywhere, even in public places and have telepathic communications. Have you ever attempted to initiate telepathy with your sponsors or does it only come from them?

Another question is; what do you feel is the ultimate purpose of your sponsors in conducting a long term relationship with you.
    I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the word "sponsors" for them. Abductors, captors, contacts I feel describes them more accurately.

I mentioned that the Reptilians gave me a Latin name. I did not like the name nor did I like them naming me as if I was their property. I decided to try to direct my thoughts toward them and I told them to take that name and stick it where the sun don't shine. Whether or not they heard me, is anybody's guess. I have no idea. Other than that, I had not tried to contact them since childhood. I have no idea if that worked either.

I don't know but, whatever it is, it is based on what the beings need and want.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

If you prefer descriptive terms rather than a generic I will gladly comply.

I mentioned that the Reptilians gave me a Latin name. I did not like the name nor did I like them naming me as if I was their property. I decided to try to direct my thoughts toward them and I told them to take that name and stick it where the sun don't shine. Whether or not they heard me, is anybody's guess. I have no idea. Other than that, I had not tried to contact them since childhood. I have no idea if that worked either.
    The thought of being identified by an ancient earth language has captured my attention. Can you recall the name or what it means?

Blog Entries
    The thought of being identified by an ancient earth language has captured my attention. Can you recall the name or what it means?
    I can, but I don't want to share it. Sorry.

Thank you for sharing what you have.

Some I consider "fully conscious face-to-face" mostly because, I saw it through my own eyes, I felt it on my own body, and there was physical evidence left behind (mostly in the form of holes). Others felt like it was a telepathic link, some when I was fully conscious, some when I was dreaming.
    Lilly:

Thanks for sharing!

Have you ever taken the time to sketch out some of the things you have experienced? Colors, shapes, images? How often was the frequency of the encounters? I fully understand you likely have more questions then answers.

Reading your story reminds me of this:

Mythology: Hopi Ant People, Snake People, Blue Kachina, Star Gods

http://www.crystalinks.com/hopi.html

Lily said:
    "The earliest abduction experience I can remember took place in 1967 when I was 10 years old. I was in a round room with brown (maybe wood) paneling. I was being held—supported—by two blue guys in black jumpsuits. I started to freak out because even though my feet weren’t touching the floor, I couldn’t feel the weight of my body resting on their hands. I started to kick and scream. Another blue guy, who was on a slightly raised platform, came over to where the other ones were holding me. He was so close to me, I could see the pores and creases in the skin of his face. He put a hand on my forehead and I went unconscious.
    Unlike my other experiences, this one I don’t remember from the time it happened. I remembered this several years ago when I played a song from that era, Lou Christi’s Lightnin’ Strikes. It also made me realize why I hated Batman so much. I also wonder if I’ve had experiences before this because I started hating Batman when I was around seven years old."

I find myself in complete fascnation with abduction narratives like yours Lily and part of the reason why is because of those occurances within them that many other abductee’s and experiencers have had too. One part of your story I can relate to is the part when you played that song “Lou Christi’s Lightnin’ Strikes and how you then had a flashback or recall of the abduction incident that you described in your first paragraph of it.

Something like that happened to me the first time I watched Steven Spielberg’s trailer for that TV mini-series called “Taken”. It was the part where that little girl, played by Dakota Fanny, was walking hand in hand with a giant while rabbit into a forest.

When I saw that part of the trailer of that show, I had a flashback of a few incidents of encountering a giant white rabbit when I was a child …where one was a conscious encounter but the rest were in the form a recurring lucid dream. Then immediately I had a revelation that another recurring lucid dream that I was having much later in my life that I did remember which involved a tall and large female nurse and a grey alien baby was somehow connected to that tall white rabbit and those lucid dreams that he was showing up in when I was a kid.

But even when I had that flashback of the rabbit and then that revelation that my later recurring dreams were connected to it, I just shrugged it off as interesting and didn’t put much more thought into it because they were after all only dreams … very lucid dreams but dreams nonetheless. And even the face to face encounter I had at a very young age with that tall white rabbit was something that I just shrugged off too. But once I had that first UFO sighting where I then went on to have a series of experiences, beings showing up in my photographs, very lucid dreams and completely conscious encounters, now I’m certain that in actuality, those recalls from my childhood are and have been worthy of further examination.

One thing that I’ve never talked about before is how, over the past several years, is how I’ve been feeling like something is tinkering with my brain at night. And then there are those bruises I would wake up with… only 3 of them but they were so large and shocking, I still can’t wrap my mind around how I got them. I’m not one to bruise easily or anything like that. I’m also very healthy though my blood pressure could be lower than it is… other than that I’m walking picture of health! But after the last one I got, which was last year or so, I went to the doctor to be checked out and to have some blood work done and everything was normal.

Here’s a photo of the last bruise I got just to show how large these bruises were.
    bruise.jpg

I never had things like that when growing up… only after my UFO sighting where a lot of strange off the wall things started happening after that.

So just saying that to some extent, I can relate to your experiences Lily not only because of the experiences I’ve just mentioned but throughout my life, I’ve had other kinds of very stange lucid dreams and experiences that, I’m to find just recently, resemble the kinds of dreams that Whitely Strieber describes in his one book that I read called “Transformation”.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi