Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: My Encounters

Thanks, Lil, for sharing the information on the crafts.

Note to self: the little blue men use saucer-shaped craft!

When I read about the car you were being floated to, that didn't have any seats on the inside, etc., my immediate reaction is 'Hmm... I wonder whether this car is a screen memory." What do you think?
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Thanks, Lil, for sharing the information on the crafts.

Note to self: the little blue men use saucer-shaped craft!

When I read about the car you were being floated to, that didn't have any seats on the inside, etc., my immediate reaction is 'Hmm... I wonder whether this car is a screen memory." What do you think?
    That's what I've always thought it was as well. I didn't see how it moved on the ground but, there was a white line left along the route the vehicle took, right to the end of the street where it floated over the low fence and down to the athletic field. Every time I've tried to draw that vehicle from memory, it came out looking like a saucer with a dome.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    Sometime early Thursday morning, I woke up from a beautiful dream. I dreamt that I was in some kind of structure with walls of what looked like glass, held together by some sort of welded beam. The structure wasn’t on Earth. It was either a spaceship or on a moon near a planet that looked like Saturn. I could see the planet through the glass and it was huge. It didn’t fill up the whole glass wall (which was about as high as 2 to 4 apartment building floors) but it did fill up about 80% of the height. The planet was tilted to about 11:00 and the rings could clearly be seen. It was the rings that made me think it was Saturn but the color of the planet wasn’t right. The planet was a mottled dark blue and white, very much like pictures of Earth. I could feel someone standing there with me but I don’t know who it was. All I could do was look at the planet with awe.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    Sometime early Thursday morning, I woke up from a beautiful dream. I dreamt that I was in some kind of structure with walls of what looked like glass, held together by some sort of welded beam. The structure wasn’t on Earth. It was either a spaceship or on a moon near a planet that looked like Saturn. I could see the planet through the glass and it was huge. It didn’t fill up the whole glass wall (which was about as high as 2 to 4 apartment building floors) but it did fill up about 80% of the height. The planet was tilted to about 11:00 and the rings could clearly be seen. It was the rings that made me think it was Saturn but the color of the planet wasn’t right. The planet was a mottled dark blue and white, very much like pictures of Earth. I could feel someone standing there with me but I don’t know who it was. All I could do was look at the planet with awe.
    I just found this article Spacecraft reveals 'gigantic oceans on Titan'. The picture of Titan looks a heck of a lot like the planet in my dream.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing your experiences.
    Ive also had fluorescent markings on me, under my skin. It freaked the hell out of me when I turned on the new blacklight I found. My room mate had a lot of them too.

Blog Entries
    I learned about “black light scans” from Derrel Sims when I was at the Roswell UFO Festival. He believes that ET abductors leave a fluorescent substance when they abduct people. When I returned to New York, I bought a flashlight that had a black light with it. They are easy to get at larger pet shops and are usually used to find dog and cat urine around the home. I used it regularly each night, checking my arms and legs before I went to sleep and each time I woke up during the night to see if there were any changes. On August 12, the scan showed a pink dot on my leg (about 2/3 inch in diameter) and a pink line running from it. I took several pictures of it but the pink color did not show up. It shows a fluorescence of light blue/green. This was the second time a pink fluorescence showed under the black light. A week or two before this, there was a pink dot on my ankle. I did not take any pictures or make any notes. I had been hoping that it was mouse urine. I found out yesterday (October 20, 2008) that mouse urine will fluoresce blue or white but not pink.

This is one of the photos.

Blog Entries
    I had a strange dream just before waking this morning. I dreamt that I was on a narrow table or gurney. I'm not sure if I was a child, a teenager or an adult. I could have been all three.

There were two medical people there (though I'm not certain they were human). I was laying on my back and it felt like a long needle was sticking me in my lower back. I did not feel the extent of the pain in my dream but I knew it was more painful than anything I have ever felt. And it was something I had to get through.

I have to wonder if it was a memory coming back.

Blog Entries
    I had a strange dream just before waking this morning. I dreamt that I was on a narrow table or gurney. I'm not sure if I was a child, a teenager or an adult. I could have been all three.

There were two medical people there (though I'm not certain they were human). I was laying on my back and it felt like a long needle was sticking me in my lower back. I did not feel the extent of the pain in my dream but I knew it was more painful than anything I have ever felt. And it was something I had to get through.

I have to wonder if it was a memory coming back.
    A lot of my dreams that are very vivid have come just before waking up as well. So there's gotta be something to it. Perhaps, this is a repressed memory of this lifetime or even another life time? Perhaps something happening on the astral/spirit realm? Or some kind of genetic memory that was passed down to you?

Edward

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    A lot of my dreams that are very vivid have come just before waking up as well. So there's gotta be something to it. Perhaps, this is a repressed memory of this lifetime or even another life time? Perhaps something happening on the astral/spirit realm? Or some kind of genetic memory that was passed down to you?

Edward
    I have a history of what felt like being stuck by a sharp, pointy object by the beings. This happened during my teenage years (see my opening post in this thread). I don't remember getting struck in the back but I remember them making me unconscious when the situation got too traumatic for me. This is why I'm wondering if this is a memory coming back to me. Possibly one of the more traumatic ones.

Blog Entries
    I just found this article Spacecraft reveals 'gigantic oceans on Titan'. The picture of Titan looks a heck of a lot like the planet in my dream.
    More on Titan.

http://www.space.com/15257-titan-sat...n=20160704-sdc