Thread: Haunebu Backwards Engineering

Haunebu Backwards Engineering

I am still working on my research project (private, snail pace) on figuring out how the Haunebu flew. The Vril and RFZ ships are included, all basically the same groups in Germany; Thule and Vril, nearly identical gravity engines.

A couple of things I have noticed on these;

* They have a Marconi Vortex dynamo in the center with mercury in it. Some say heated, I dont know. This is spun inside of a vacuum and from what I gather, arcs of electricity occur that bounce from the round core to the round outer shell, which is where the inner edge of the disc gyro are at, so the arcs must help produce the 'electrical' field which the gyro flings outwards.

* Later versions have a coil near the top, some a flat coil (see Tesla) and some a coil like an inductor coil, resembling a ring with copper wrapped around it, all the way around. This must improve handling, like a spike damper.

* They have a Glocke (Bell) inside the Sphere core which is upside down with the large area dome pointed up. On a drawing of the Haunebu III, this is referred to as a Radar tube, a specific model Pentode (I think I misspelled that). I am going to guess this is a 'frequency' generator, perhaps microwave square band? This must have something to do with lift.

* They have magnet coils at the edges of the disc. This must be their 'impulse' system they talk about for handing, turning in horizontal flight. They were noted by fighter pilots in WWII that could try to chase them, that they turned in exact angles. This must be from the few magnet points on the circumference of the gyro disc.

* The Thule engine appears to have 'movement marks' on the chassis that supports the gyro. My guess is that the gyro is moved up and down 'around' the sphere Marconi unit. This must effect lift and perhaps also trim for amount of weight on board.

Learning more and more with the limited data... If only I had one to work on, photos of these things, the insides, the guts, the mechanicals, notes....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Interesting bullet points. Thanks for sharing, I'm very interested in this same idea of research. I myself have been slowly pulling what info I can find out about the TR-3B, which seems to use similar technology.
    Nothing matters very much, and few things matter at all.
    -Arthur Balfour

Hey Ebenmatter,

From what I heard on the TR3B, it uses plasma that is in a circular torroid that creates a swirling electrically charged disc which is probably what creates its weightlessness. I havent heard of a gyroscope being inside of it, but I could be wrong.

With the Haunebus and Vrils and RFZ craft (mix of both?) they had a gyroscope that surrounded the sphere of hot mercury that was inside of a vacuum chamber. One diagram with notes state that this was to help generate 'arcs', so that must be part Tesla coil and or Van De Graaff generator for creating a dense electric field, which I theorize then clings to the spinning disc and is spun outwards, then the large flat magnetic field is then manipulated with magnets, like bending a bubble. Some refer to it as moving the center of gravity of a powerful gravity field, so that the gravity field chases the gravity center when the gravity center is pulled away.

But......

On the TR3, from what I had seen on a video, the famous one at night, over a city, is that it does something that the Philidelphia experiment did. It makes a 'flash' (of light) and its gone. The TR3 develops a ball of light, it doubles in size enveloping the craft, then its like the entire area goes white for a second and its gone. So that must be a form of jump travel, like saucers over China seem to do, though theirs use perhaps 8 or 10 spheres of light, rather then one giant one in the center.

I also hear its nuclear, so they must not have a nice zero point drive yet, or at least during the construction of the TR3 they didnt. Hopefully in the year 2016, we have zero point devices now. I cant really call a zero point a reactor of sorts. More like a quanta collector or quanta trap or the sort. So clean and pure. Amazing devices. The Sport Saucer has one called the CR, or magic cube (1 foot by 1 foot by 1 inch thick plate of plastic like material, looking like a window pane, that has a dot in it, in liquid and the dot is anti matter, and it can produce enough energy to charge a iPhone or power the entire state of New York, at night..... at night... with this little thing. Imagine that in a Tesla P90D.

I digress... The Haunebu's (and the others, Vril's, etc) could fly because they figured out a zero point device which used coils in a circle wired oddly. The Kohler Konvertor or Coler Converter. No one can get it to work. I think they cheated the patent drawings to keep others from copying it. I think also it needs the gyro to function.

What if.... the spinning disc opens up an invisible hole, or pulls in Quanta? I didnt think of that...

Anyways, the Haunebu's had to be started, then they could run for a day or 2, to even 8 weeks, stated with their specs on the Haunebu III. That must have been one impressive saucer. Huge.....

They had a problem with hovering. They could only hover for a short while. It must tax the power system to be stationary. The TR3B uses giant, flat ion engines, similar to IronMans palm rockets, but very low power. The gyro takes away a lot of the weight on the craft, but it still needs the ion rockets on the three under corners.

Thats all I know on it. I guess the cabin is a sphere shape? Probably shielded from heat and all. I dont know.

From what I have seen of it, I would think they would have made something more sleek. The TR3 looks very un-aerodynamic.. It looks like a kitchen appliance rather then a ship. For instance, what are the huge holes along the sides? Perhaps vents like a submarine has? I would have had that baby looking sleek and beautiful.... Thats our tax money. We want the best. Something Federation looking, lol...

I threw in a couple of max renders below of a design I did for a triangle craft (hull shape). A little more aerodynamic.

Mind you, if the TR has jump drive, it wouldnt need to be aerodynamic. It could be a box. It just programs in a location and jumps there. Cool concept.
    Last edited by lionheart001; 01-20-2016 at 07:56 AM.

I think I made a bit of a discovery on my studies of the Haunebu and the engines of the Andromeda Gerat.

If you notice the typical flying saucer engine shown, it has 'notches' on the center frame work where it indicates that the gyro disc must move up and down on the framework. The Marconi Vortex vacuum sphere with mercury inside it (inside a secondary sphere within) is locked into the center frame, non-moving. What I think is that the gyro disc moves up and down to adjust for lift and descent, like elevators on a plane, or rotor angle on a helicopter. The theory some say, that the 'center' of the gravity field (created) is moved away from the gyro center, which causes the gravity field to chase its own center, which with enough electricity (flux field) it will do incredible speeds.

This I knew about...

But... With the Andromeda Gerat, you have 4 saucer engines, and then these MASSIVE sphere engines; two in the front, and two in the back. The Gerat was said to use U-Boot assembly techniques. It was also said that they were 'Tachyon' engines. But, I am not sure that is totally true.

First, the engines are all in line in an axis, pointing one direction. The engines feature a sphere with a disc at one end. The vehicle was said to be able to do 44K KPH in space or high atmosphere. So was the Haunebu III. (So it was said).

Here is my theory. The engines in the massive Andromeda Gerat were Marconi Vortex Spheres with 'locked' gyro discs at the very back of the sphere. This means, they were set only for one direction and could not be reversed, like a locked gyro on a saucer, where it could only go upwards (when powered up and its field was powerful enough to lift it). So my thoughts are, they used a massive amount of mercury, probably produced such a massive amount of electricity from the internal arcs going on in the vacuum (yep, found out about that too, like a tesla firing off its arcs inside the vacuum, which is why it had a vacuum to begin with), which created the field, then you put 4 of them in a row, like four magnets, and you have a magnet rocket, lolol... Its so simple.

The other four SM Levitator saucer engines were for atmospheric flight and perhaps turning around in space, like maneuvering engines. Probably mostly for takeoff and landing and holding altitude in horizontal flight in atmosphere.

With the people on board, I wonder what the magnetics did to their bodies. Also, not much room in the compartments setup for people. I created a 3D model in 3DS Max of the Gerat. It carried two scout saucers and a Haunebu II, which was rather large, nearing 90 meters in diameter. On one of the saucers, you'll see a man to scale, standing on it. That gives you an idea of the immensity of this Gerat craft.

Anyways, I thought I would share this.

How awesome it would be to have these things to go to Mars in.....