Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bulgarian Fighter jets chase UFO in Nova Zagora

Dont they regularly block sites that have geniune footage on them. It turns the cautious and undetermined away.
    I doubt there is anything wrong with the portal 12 site. I've been there plenty times in last few days and had no problems at all.

And the photos come from the portal 12 site, from memory the secure team 10 video even states that.

It is possible to sign up to the portal 12 site but I haven't tried that would be a massive faff with Bulgarian. But it would allow someone to ask in the comments below the pictures for witnesses and the original photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Dont they regularly block sites that have geniune footage on them. It turns the cautious and undetermined away.
    I do not know what they would be blocking that isn’t portrayed on the SecureTeam10 video (and it is not blocked)… is there video involved or are there just photos? Either way, the cat would be out of the bag and it’s a bit late to block it.

I doubt there is anything wrong with the portal 12 site. I've been there plenty times in last few days and had no problems at all.
    Can you post the link? I have searched for a site called Portal12 or Portal 12 and only found the warning and how to fix the malware from it.

And the photos come from the portal 12 site, from memory the secure team 10 video even states that.
    There needs to be a traceable record of custody for the photos/video, otherwise it is just anonymously posted material and no way to determine if it is genuine. As far as I know, SecureTeam10 was the anonymous poster.

It is possible to sign up to the portal 12 site but I haven't tried that would be a massive faff with Bulgarian. But it would allow someone to ask in the comments below the pictures for witnesses and the original photos.
    I need the link.

But there are other obviously odd issues with the story… having sub-sonic visiting American A-10s fly pursuit of a UFO verses a Bulgarian MIG-29 (which is better designed for the job and would better enforce local sovereignty). The interactions of the UFO and A-10 in the photos make a good visual affect, but tactically don’t make sense (unless they were trying to shake hands).

M

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

Marvin look back through the thread the link to portal 12 is first or second post I think.
    Someone at ATS has managed to get two of the originals from Portal 12
    0K4A4317.jpg
    0K4A4319.jpg

Don't know why people be claiming Portal 12 has problems- maybe people getting jittery and reporting them? Who knows?

Marvin look back through the thread the link to portal 12 is first or second post I think.
    Someone at ATS has managed to get two of the originals from Portal 12
    0K4A4317.jpg
    0K4A4319.jpg

Don't know why people be claiming Portal 12 has problems- maybe people getting jittery and reporting them? Who knows?

The photos are not originals... under the metadata comments, it is stated:

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v 1.0 (using IJG JPEG v 62) quality = 75

This may indicate that the original "file type" of these photos were not JPEGs... or if they were, they were converted to a bitmap or PNG or a GIF type file to strip out the EXIF data and converted them back to a JPEG again. These usually are signs of people covering their metadata tracks.

M

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

. The UFO spotters highlight them regularly but everyone ignores them anyway. BTW it is only scramjet tech anyway."

Who knows? Why are they chasing it then?
    Exactly... Probably trying to hush this, disinformation posts...