Worldwide UFO Sightings

Australia Convincing Triangle UFO

Stanhope Gardens — Early evening sitting on my patio at 18:40 PM, on December 16, 2013 I noticed a small black object hovering in the sky to the north. At first, I thought it may be a kite but it just hung there. I grabbed my iPhone and took three photos at different magnifications.
I watched the object for a while and then went back inside. Next time I came out it was gone. “The Phoenix Incident” had a triangular craft being pursued by an F-15 and it reminded me of my photo. I really do not know what it was but it was weird to just be hovering in the sky. Photos are untouched and taken with an iPhone 5. Thanks to Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ Website

Jervis Bay — On Tuesday February 9, at around 2:40 PM, and getting washing when I saw something to the southeast, which caused me to do a double take. I saw a slate grey elliptical aircraft emerge from fog and disappeared back into it. There are no zeppelins or blimps active in this region of Australia and there was no fog on Tuesday afternoon. The sighting lasted no more than twenty seconds. I also felt a sense of unease, and foreboding, which lingered for much of Tuesday afternoon. Earlier in the day, I had passed Jervis Bay and saw the Navy was conducting maneuvers. I glimpsed a small aircraft of some kind, and was prepared to dismiss the incident as a trick of the eyes. Friday night, I took a look at MUFON to see tributes to Edgar Mitchell and read news of a UFO incident in America similar to mine. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Brazil Lights

Santa Catarina – A bright formation of lights changed formation and shape.
Discovered in photos taken on February , 2016 on the grounds of Cachoeira Seca in Camburiú in Santa Catarina Brazil. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Canada Orbs

Toronto — At sunrise on 11th & 12th of October 2015, a radiating “object” in the shape of a large diamond appeared. The color as witnessed was in an old tone.
Photographic evidence and close-ups are attached in this report that shows different rotating-changing shapes in all kinds of hues. It changed from white to pink to green to near metallic to blue and so forth. Thanks to MUFON CMS
Toronto — At about 7:10 PM on February 17, 2016 in my apartment faced towards the north side, right in front of Taylor Creek Ravine. My mom witnessed what seemed to be an extremely bright helicopter. It looked very much like a white star, but was far away, and at a high altitude. It looked like it changed directions descending toward my building. I ran to the bedroom and was mesmerized by what appeared to be a glowing triangle with three distinct flashing lights of blue, red, and white. I saw it up close, maybe within 400-500 feet asking myself; is this real? My mother was right beside me, to confirm that my eyes were not playing tricks on me. It looked 30 feet on each side moving extremely fast. I can say for sure that it was NOT an airplane, or helicopter. I saw it perfectly that it was a defined triangle with lights. I lost sight of this object when it moved south and up. Thanks to MUFON CMS