Thread: Crustacean Aliens

Crustacean Aliens

Hi everyone,

If this topic doesn't belong in this section, then please move it to the appropriate section.

I like to share my experiences with the Crustaceans, a dark alien race.
    Please check out this video to get an introduction and learn about them:

Warning, if you decide to learn about this knowledge, treat it with carefulness. Don't make irresponsible decisions from it and result in bringing the aliens to you. Meaning --
    * Don't pray to them.
    * Don't draw them on paper.
    * Don't emotionally charge a mental picture of them.
    * Don't make any decisions that may bring their attention to you.
    The only reason I'm able to do all of these things without negative feedback is because I have a contract with a cosmic consciousness which sets permanent boundaries against aliens.

So... my story with them...

I've been keeping this secret for a while now. I just don't see the point in keeping it in my head, because I believe I have the right to share what I know about them. And you guys should learn about them too. The real reason why I'm doing this is to be first person to disclose information about them, before anyone else does and might portray them in a "good light". I don't want them to eventually be part of a huge disinformation campaign, so I might as well reveal them as who they truly are before they get a chance in disrupting alien conspiracies.

These guys were one of the alien races I've experienced back in 2013, when I had problems with negative aliens.

I first had problems with a Mantid alien faction, and then the Crustaceans came to me when I focused my mind on them. I shouted "OMG LOBSTER ALIENS SO BADASS" while focusing on a mental image of their energy, and they saw me -- then came to me.

The reason how I figured out that they existed was because I had this weird spiritual connection with them. I had a strong association with lobsters. My lobster plush puppet (Sterlob) was one of my life's clues that they existed. Even my past life had a lobster symbol for her occult team, and it was a matter of time I eventually learn about the Crustaceans. Also, a very weird thing when I first met the Crustaceans -- the Crustaceans have the same personality as Sterlob, my lobster plush puppet that I played with when I was a young child. Their telepathic voice sounded just like the voice I gave to my Sterlob and their personality is very like him too.

So when they came to me, they started sneaking their toxic etheric energy into my room. I couldn't notice it at first, except that I felt these weird "lobster" energy between my nose and lips. It was odd because I didn't know that was their energy. Eventually, I realized that they were trying to flood my entire reality with their toxic etheric energy. It was crazy because they had a LOT of energy, they flooded my entire house (all bedrooms, kitchen, living room, everywhere) within an hour and eventually locked down my whole neighborhood with their toxic etheric energy (so anywhere I go, I bump into their energy). Their mission was to infect my energy body with their toxic etheric energy and shut down my spiritual abilities (I had telepathic connection to the spirit world + ability to sense karmic residue + spirit journaling). And if they are able to, proceed in trying to alter my soul into a Crustacean soul and kill me afterwards.

But luckily, before they completely smogged my house, I invoked Universal Law to set boundaries. And I had to wait until the Universe changed for them to stop attacking me. It took a couple of hours until they finally decided to leave, since the Universal Law took place and the boundaries were made. Eventually all of the energy just left, but my spiritual abilities were removed.

Later on I had another crazy episode with positive aliens and more different races of negative aliens... but I didn't really won at the end. Sadly I don't have contact with the spirit world anymore because a certain alien race has cut off my connection to the spirit world. I can only go so far with what I know now, and I don't want to keep it secret anymore.

The other major reason I'm disclosing the Crustaceans is because I want people to figure out the mystery behind these aliens. I want to hear theories and see people critical think about them. So I may learn more about these aliens, since I've lost my touch with the spirit world. I know it's going to be hard for anyone to relate to my experiences, but I want to see where sharing this knowledge will take me.

So after you guys watched the video, let me know what you think. Any questions or comments. There's still a lot of unanswered questions, so I'm hoping we can all come together and think!

Spi,

Thanks for posting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spi View Post
    Hi everyone,

If this topic doesn't belong in this section, then please move it to the appropriate section.

I like to share my experiences with the Crustaceans, a dark alien race.
    Please check out this video to get an introduction and learn about them:

Warning, if you decide to learn about this knowledge, treat it with carefulness. Don't make irresponsible decisions from it and result in bringing the aliens to you. Meaning --
    * Don't pray to them.
    * Don't draw them on paper.
    * Don't emotionally charge a mental picture of them.
    * Don't make any decisions that may bring their attention to you.
    The only reason I'm able to do all of these things without negative feedback is because I have a contract with a cosmic consciousness which sets permanent boundaries against aliens.

So... my story with them...

I've been keeping this secret for a while now. I just don't see the point in keeping it in my head, because I believe I have the right to share what I know about them. And you guys should learn about them too. The real reason why I'm doing this is to be first person to disclose information about them, before anyone else does and might portray them in a "good light". I don't want them to eventually be part of a huge disinformation campaign, so I might as well reveal them as who they truly are before they get a chance in disrupting alien conspiracies.

These guys were one of the alien races I've experienced back in 2013, when I had problems with negative aliens.

I first had problems with a Mantid alien faction, and then the Crustaceans came to me when I focused my mind on them. I shouted "OMG LOBSTER ALIENS SO BADASS" while focusing on a mental image of their energy, and they saw me -- then came to me.

The reason how I figured out that they existed was because I had this weird spiritual connection with them. I had a strong association with lobsters. My lobster plush puppet (Sterlob) was one of my life's clues that they existed. Even my past life had a lobster symbol for her occult team, and it was a matter of time I eventually learn about the Crustaceans. Also, a very weird thing when I first met the Crustaceans -- the Crustaceans have the same personality as Sterlob, my lobster plush puppet that I played with when I was a young child. Their telepathic voice sounded just like the voice I gave to my Sterlob and their personality is very like him too.

So when they came to me, they started sneaking their toxic etheric energy into my room. I couldn't notice it at first, except that I felt these weird "lobster" energy between my nose and lips. It was odd because I didn't know that was their energy. Eventually, I realized that they were trying to flood my entire reality with their toxic etheric energy. It was crazy because they had a LOT of energy, they flooded my entire house (all bedrooms, kitchen, living room, everywhere) within an hour and eventually locked down my whole neighborhood with their toxic etheric energy (so anywhere I go, I bump into their energy). Their mission was to infect my energy body with their toxic etheric energy and shut down my spiritual abilities (I had telepathic connection to the spirit world + ability to sense karmic residue + spirit journaling). And if they are able to, proceed in trying to alter my soul into a Crustacean soul and kill me afterwards.

But luckily, before they completely smogged my house, I invoked Universal Law to set boundaries. And I had to wait until the Universe changed for them to stop attacking me. It took a couple of hours until they finally decided to leave, since the Universal Law took place and the boundaries were made. Eventually all of the energy just left, but my spiritual abilities were removed.

Later on I had another crazy episode with positive aliens and more different races of negative aliens... but I didn't really won at the end. Sadly I don't have contact with the spirit world anymore because a certain alien race has cut off my connection to the spirit world. I can only go so far with what I know now, and I don't want to keep it secret anymore.

The other major reason I'm disclosing the Crustaceans is because I want people to figure out the mystery behind these aliens. I want to hear theories and see people critical think about them. So I may learn more about these aliens, since I've lost my touch with the spirit world. I know it's going to be hard for anyone to relate to my experiences, but I want to see where sharing this knowledge will take me.

So after you guys watched the video, let me know what you think. Any questions or comments. There's still a lot of unanswered questions, so I'm hoping we can all come together and think!
    I feel the same way, we need to get this information out there so we are better informed. I have long said and have felt but I wish I could expound more on it( I just can't at the moment all I can do is explain what I have felt and the little interactions I have had) We need more and more people like yourself coming forth and giving out this information for discernment.

I have felt and have had a deep knowing that there is many layers of reality going on here with this earth. I have long felt very much of what you have talked about in regards of whats going on, that something is just not right, but you seem to highlight some of those things and I thank you for it. There are many players involved and multiple agenda's for the plans for this earth, the life on the planet and the souls who inhabit them. I sense a great deal but I can only describe them by the feelings I have.

This is the first I've seen anything about what you are describing here. Thanks for sharing.

Edward

Thanks CasperParks, is there any questions you'd like to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    I feel the same way, we need to get this information out there so we are better informed. I have long said and have felt but I wish I could expound more on it( I just can't at the moment all I can do is explain what I have felt and the little interactions I have had) We need more and more people like yourself coming forth and giving out this information for discernment.

I have felt and have had a deep knowing that there is many layers of reality going on here with this earth. I have long felt very much of what you have talked about in regards of whats going on, that something is just not right, but you seem to highlight some of those things and I thank you for it. There are many players involved and multiple agenda's for the plans for this earth, the life on the planet and the souls who inhabit them. I sense a great deal but I can only describe them by the feelings I have.

This is the first I've seen anything about what you are describing here. Thanks for sharing.

Edward
    Thanks for your post, Edward. You know, I've been in the fringe for a long time and I've never had experiences with aliens until the year 2013. My life was relatively normal and didn't had any "paranormal" activity. I had no spiritual abilities and hardly any spiritual experiences.

But late 2012 - 2013 was around the time that everything went nuts. I got the attention of negative aliens by drawing them on paper and writing stories about them. They do exist, but they exist in a non-material plane of existence.

At first, I experienced Mantid/Reptilian/Grey factions, who were all darkness and evil. I think if you search up online and went through discerning information about them, you'd know that these guys are Darkness.

However, when I first came across the Crustaceans, I learned that the history and secrets of Earth were much deeper than I thought. The Crustaceans were probably one of those alien races who have been pulling the strings, considering of their dark spiritual power. Eventually I found out that they were related to the Cabal (U.S. shadow government) and they've been contacting them for probably a while. It's a mystery though, because I don't know the exact purpose why the U.S. government is in contact with such aliens.

One of the conclusions I can think of the U.S. shadow government being in contact with them is because they want more power. Or the fact that they have no choice but to align with them, considering that the Crustaceans were powerful enough to get what they want through their spiritual power. Maybe the Cabal is in a sticky situation where they are manipulated and given no choice but to offer their allegiance to the Crustaceans. Since they made contracts with Mantid/Reptilian/Grey factions, they have no choice up to adhere to their supervisors, the Crustaceans.

They've been hiding that truth from us completely, and the only aliens we ever known about were Reptilians and Greys and such -- making us think that they are the ones who've been behind the alien conspiracies. Yet, the question is that we never known who are their "supervisors" or who are the ones that have more authority and power than their factions. Something to think about, how negative aliens operate deeper within their hierarchy.
    Last edited by Spi; 01-25-2016 at 04:33 PM.