Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nanoman - Chris H Cooper

Nanoman - Chris H Cooper

'Nano Man' the nanotechnology scientist discovered by Jeremy Corbell were both on Coast to Coast last night

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/01/24

From the C2C page...

In the first hour, George Knapp welcomed filmmaker Jeremy Corbell, who is currently working on a project about a scientist he called "Nano Man." He was introduced to this person through a mutual contact in the U.S. Navy. Corbell described meeting in an atmosphere of paranoia, since "Nano Man"'s employers thought that Corbell was a government intelligence operative who wanted to steal ideas and technology. He advised that when dealing with people who work on sensitive projects, that "confidence has to be continuously earned" and that you must be able to keep secrets and release any information that is given to you in a timely fashion.

In the second hour, "Nano Man" was revealed to be physicist Chris H Cooper. For many years, Cooper has worked in the development of carbon nanotubes, which are composed of carbon molecules ten atoms thick, and that he twists into strings and cables that exhibit incredible strength. Another application for the nanotubes which Cooper has patented is a water purification system that was funded by a grant from the Air Force's Wright-Patterson Base in order to provide clean water for military personnel. Cooper says that it has also been used in developing countries in Africa as "a high-tech product in a low-tech environment."

Cooper says that what we know of physics at this time is "like comparing a drop of water to the ocean." He recalled that during the 1980s, discoveries were made that had direct bearing on the development of cold fusion, which Cooper has been studying for many years. In 2014 he says his research team produced a thermal output from a brass sphere filled with palladium and deuterium, which was converted into electricity that lighted an LED output. The experiment was captured on film by Corbell, who played an audio clip of the moment when this occurred, and said that Cooper's father (who has assisted in some of his projects) told him that the success of the experiment was "on par with the discovery of fire."

Cooper is also perfecting what he calls a "space drive." He described the principle of the quantum or zero-point field, which his drive uses as the medium to "push against" as aircraft use air or ships use water. He has demonstrated a working model to Corbell. The experiment was conducted in a private, underground laboratory and appeared to prove the concept, at least to the filmmaker's satisfaction. Using this drive, Cooper claims that spacecraft could reach Mars in two days and the nearest star in "a couple of months." Some of the materials for the drive were supplied by Bob Lazar, of area 51 fame.

Corbell also told the story of going to NASA's Ames Research Laboratory with a small vial of liquid that Cooper had given to him with what looked like metallic dust mixed in. When placed under an electron microscope, the "dust" appeared to be countless microminiature devices composed of "gears," "graspers," and other apparently machined artifacts. They called this substance "utility fog," a term coined in the 1990s, which refers to the theory of large groups of nanobots designed to perform a task at a molecular level. Cooper suggested that the material in the vial was collected in the aftermath of a UFO incident, and speculated that it may be the method used to produce crop circles, and recalled his own experience of standing in a crop circle while it was being formed. Corbell has four films planned that will feature the discoveries of Chris Cooper.

Jeremy Corbell's 'Nano Man' film
    http://www.extraordinarybeliefs.com/#/i-am-nano-man/
    There are going to be a series of these.

This is Chris Cooper's website
    http://www.coopercoretechnologies.com/

Longeyes,

Thanks for the update.

Transcribing the interview with 'Nanoman' Chris Cooper this is Hour 2 of the C2C show and this as far as I got today. This guy is seriously talented and very well connected.
    CC - Chris Cooper
    GK -George Knapp
    JC -Jeremy Corbell

GK: Our next departure point …this is the place to hear about some jaw-dropping scientific breakthroughs - work that could really change the world! And one of the scientists, on the front lines in many of these areas, is our next guest - he’s the Nano man. We’ve been talking about with Jeremy Corbell. An expert and a military funded nano-physicist, known for working on advanced propulsion systems, as well as nano-materials, cold fusion. And in a moment we are going to tell you who he is, introduce him and let him tell us about his work. Much more to come here on Coast-to-coast AM

GK: My next guest is a founder of a couple of private companies, one is Apollo Resource Corporation, another is Seldon Technologies. His expertise is in nuclear physics, quantum field theory, quantum computation, nanotechnology and large-scale nano-manufacturing. He’s already had patented applications: in the fields of fuel, air and water purification; energy production; propulsion; and high conductivity materials. He’s got patented, patents issued, and patent pending in the fields of water purification card and carbon nanotubes and nuclear physics. (1’30”) He has published articles and prestigious publications including the American Journal of Physics, Physical Review Letters and Chemical Review Letters. He’s got an MA in physics from the University of Washington and a BSc in physics from New Mexico State University and for two years he was adjunct professor at Dartmouth College, at the School of Engineering there. His name is Chris Cooper. We welcome him to the program! Chris, great to have you here!

CC: Thank you so much, it’s great to be here.

GK: Spill the beans. Are you okay with this nickname Jeremy is giving you - Nano man?

CC: It isn’t the first have got most of this nickname. Some of my scientists back at Seldon used to call me the Nano President (2’02”)

GK: Let’s start with, you know we’ve got so much to cover. I wanna start with the work you’re doing now. Where is your focus right now? Is it the carbon nanotubes?

CC: My focus right now is carbon nanotubes thread and cable

GK: Tell us what that means. I don’t even though that means? How do you describe it?

CC: About 10,000 years ago mankind figured out how to spin fibres into spun yarns and then figured out how to combine those into threads, ropes and cables. I’m using same techniques that essentially have been known for 10,000 years too spin molecules of carbon. And these molecules are very closely related to pencil lead, or graphene and these molecules are only about 10 atoms In diameter and I’m able to spin this material out into lengths 5 km long.

GK: And what are the applications? Where does this go?

CC: The applications are almost as broad as one’s imagination. The materials are used for electronic textiles, aircraft, spacecraft. Virtually every system and subsystem in aerospace could be dramatically enhanced with this material. Could also be using medical applications... (3’49”) … microscopic robots for micro-surgery, continuous miniaturisation of endoscopic surgery tools, as aircraft tires - the replacement of steel cables due to the material properties are far superior to steel cables.

GK: You know I know that one of the… some of this is future applications, but a lot of the work that you’ve done, is already out there being used, better for people. I’m thinking specifically - water purification. What you done in the area? And for Coast-to-coast purposes that might not be the sexiest topic, but in a practical way it changes lives of people, and will change more lives in the future. Talk about that for a moment

CC: Yes, it has, changed the lives of villages across Africa all the way to the space station. Umm we had tremendous success in deploying this technology into rural Africa and round the world. The technology was funded in part by the U.S. Air Force, by NASA, DARPA other agencies, as well as private capital and corporate sponsors.

GK: And what is it what does it do? (5’ 23”)

CC: I was able to figure out how to remove virus and bacteria and other microorganisms from water using carbon nano-tubes as the filtration medium. And, I was able to do that very high flow rates, without the use of power, didn’t have to boil water, didn’t have to add chemicals to the water. So, imagine highly contaminated water, even sewage level of contamination, being put through a simple filtration medium, what appears to be a simple filtration media, and getting potable water out the other side. So high-tech membrane for a low-tech environment, such as the developing world, or where you need mobile water.

GK: Maybe send some to Flint Michigan right now….

CC: Yes

GK …those of us to get clean water out of the faucet. We take it for granted, but so millions and millions, around the world, they don’t have clean water, they get sick it leads to strife and war, all kinds of things, and maybe the wars of the future will be fought over water so a huge strike.

CC: That’s right. In fact a child dies every five seconds from contaminated water.

GK: We’re going to talk about some of the big projects that Jeremy touched in the first hour. But I want to start with some general comments that you have made, that I’ve heard before, in interviews you’ve done with Jeremy that are included in his films. There’s a statement that you made “We know nothing our understanding of physics is at the kindergarten level.” What you mean by that? Expound on it.
    CC: So I’ve had a very classic education in physics, clear through masters level physics, and err three years working towards a PhD in physics. And it becomes quite apparent that what we know about physics and what there is still so undercover, and understand about physics, like comparing a drop of water to the ocean.

GK: And this is an opinion you shared with colleagues at all levels? Is that a how others see it? You’ve worked on national labs haven’t you?

CC: Yes and err that my colleagues have shared with me their same opinion of the current state of physics, (8’09”) including colleagues of mine at Lawrence Livermore National labs and various schools I’ve attended, professors of mine and others. So amongst practitioners of physics people who have made it their career. When one gets know these folks as I have, they will share with you, the facts as they see it – that our understanding of physics still in its infancy.

GK: Jeremy, I’m asking you to comeback in here. You know I can imagine if Chris were to say that to, some of his colleagues at Lawrence Livermore Labs, which is one of the places he was at for a while, that some of them might take offence to it? Wouldn’t they?

JC: I think I think any great scientist looks at what they know, and realises that there is so much more that they don’t, and one of the things that I admire about Chris. He had this incredible ability to imagine the future, and to imagine the capabilities are of new technologies which led him to his carbon nanotube water filtration system discoveries, that really has changed the whole environment of water filtration and also it allowed him to do the same with propulsion, and simply investigate things that most people won’t touch with a 10 foot pole, because you know he knows, again kinda like you said ‘Our job is to investigate the unexplained not to explain the uninvestigated’ And Chris really goes for it and that’s something I admire about him.

GK: Chris, tell me about grant or contract with Wright Patterson Air Force Base. What was that for?

CC: Is the Human Effectiveness Division Wright Patterson Air Force Base (9’34”) and those folks are tasked with being able to provide clean water, clean air and medical grade medical, medical grade water particularly for air men and rescue operations. So, their Charter is this far beyond just military support, and they are chartered with this basic life support. And we were able through 12 years of development, to develop a real breakthrough water purification technology for those folks and our Senator Patrick Leahy labelled our technology ‘weapons of mass construction’. The Dubai Air Show featured some of products and the Air Force featured these water filters and some of the feedback they got from our allies in the Middle East, were stunningly positive. The feedback was ‘Our military was finally developing something that was useful to humanity not just building bombs’. (11’41”)

GK: I got the sense that speaking to Jeremy. You have concerns about where some of your research might lead, that you’ve put some distance between yourself and working for military, and working on military contracts is that true or am I over-stating it?

CC: Yes, I’m very interested in having my efforts really be focused on products and technologies that can be used in far larger sphere, for humanity, and for the betterment of mankind, not just for the purpose of national security. There are many smart scientists working for different national security agendas and I’ve made decisions along the way to really stay focused on using a lot of the same technologies but develop those to focus those energies products that can really help save lives and provide water, energy and other critical needs to advance technology.

GK: Some of the places where you worked do major important stuff working on national events, and we don’t actively pursue some of that, I mean obviously we need to defend ourselves, there was quote that you made to Jeremy, in one of the interviews. Where you said, we talked about the Reagan years ‘There was a huge leap made, a huge leap in understanding during Reagan years when the Star Wars project was under way’ Can you tell us what the huge leap was? And what the significance of it is?

CC: There was quite a lot of work in nuclear physics basic and fundamental theory in the 1960s, during the Reagan years the Star Wars program, we had another leap in understanding for Photonics and Nuclear theory which really helped drive a lot of fundamental support for the field of low-energy nuclear reactions (LENR) known as cold fusion (14’49”) certainly seen in the history of science, science will come in fits and starts, often a field will go dormant for many years and then get picked again with a fresh figure.

GK: Also along in the same of interview, that you gave, it really got my attention, you were talking about a time travel experiment. in essence, a time travel experiment regarding a gravity probe. And I didn’t really understand it and I don’t know it’s in connection with the same era that, Reagan’s Star Wars research era, but you said it had been funded by the National Science Foundation. What do you tell us about that?

CC: Yes, it was an experiment and it’s name is the Gravity Probe B and Prof Brown, I believe, has been developing a method using photonics to send information, back in time using entangled states, quantum states, the fundamental theory of this was laid down by Einstein it’s called the EPR Paradox taken to its extreme the theory predicts that one can send quantum states back in time and thus open the possibility, for information to be passed in the negative time direction.

GK: In that context though, you were talking about a top physicist, you didn’t name, but you said that he was scared of his own shadow and that something really weird is going on there. Is are we talking about? The time experiment? Or is there something else your referencing? (16’57”)

CC: Err, I’ve met a number of physicists who are have been very interested in the physics of time. Um, the one I think you referring to is actively looking at using methods of quantum decoupling to slow down time in an enclosed volume those experiments have been done by others, even decades ago my friend is currently interested in and is pursuing the replication of some of those experiments. Typically, those experiments lie outside the sort of ‘classic’ err, graduate student experiment in physics departments. (18’12”)

GK: Well, sort of like your space drive does. Let’s jump right into that. That seemed to be the heart of the conversation we want to have with you tonight. What is the space drive system that you’re working on? And I correct in saying but you made a presentation about it the Pentagon?

CC: Umm Yes, I did and the net result was an offer to fund the Space Drive Proposal. It was about that same time that I was starting to make serious progress towards the water filtration, reading between the tea leaves, it became quite apparent that if I continued to pursue departments defence funding for the Space Drive, in all likelihood it would become Special Access Program and basically disappear. So, we switched our focus at that time to water purification, the proposals that I submitted to the Pentagon in White Paper was quite lengthy and contained very serious mathematics concerning exactly what the underlying physics was…

GK: Well, I’m not gonna ask you to explain mathematics, because there’s sort of a general audience here, and it would go away over my head! But I am going to ask you to sort of describe how this system works what it would mean for space travel… (20’06”)

GK: We talking with nano-physicist Chris Cooper and filmmaker Jeremy Corbell, when we come back we getting to the Space Drive and how it works and what might mean to humanity… (20’15”)

21’02”
    GK: Jeremy, I wanna bring you back in. When you explained it to you did you understand it. As he started to get into some maths there and I was worried about it, cause he was definitely gonna leave me behind.

JC: it’s actually quite simple and that’s what puts so fascinating. I want to relay this really funny moment. So, this is where everybody thanks we all think we’re taking one on the other, so was first meeting Chris Cooper, as I told you, everybody kind of kept us separate there was this big shut down within the company he was working with, because they thought I was connected somehow to the military intelligence looking at his work. We’ve had so many coincidences of people we’ve known and things that we’ve seen, that this funny moment happened where with his space drive it’s a really simple system. He has these meta-materials that put in at an angle, and essentially spun, and when they spin you get this propulsion phenomenon. Now what was so strange, I was sitting at the table, cameras rolling, and Chris gets super excited and he says ‘Ah great my new meta-materials are here’ And the UPS man is delivering them. He’s opening the box, and this is all on film, and all of a sudden the label and it says ‘United Nuclear ‘ I couldn’t believe it because that’s Bob Lazar’s company. These are the kinda coincidences that happen when working with Chris and he had no idea who he was buying these meta-materials from, to put in space drive. (22’34”) But again it’s a really simple system the way it was described to me, it’s like a paddle-wheel, so much in this meta-materials put inside of a cylinder and its spun, and when it spins it’s pushing against something, this is were Christ can explain this better, but it’s not highly technical because were in the kinda caveman phase of nanotechnology.

GK: Right, I’m just gonna ask him about that, just wanna mention the name, Bob Lazar, early birthday greetings go out to Bob, who turns 57, would you believe that? 57 years old on Tuesday. Chris tell me how you pitch this Space Drive? How it working layman’s terms?

CC: So in layman’s terms the Space Drive works the same physics as a fan. A fan has blades and it’s working in an atmosphere, and as blades move it pushes the air in one direction. So, the airflow is anisotropic so the airflow is pushing in one direction. So the best analogy is; think of the quantum field is a fluid. And we want move the fluid itself, the quantum field, so the concept is if we can move the quantum field like fluid, we have something to push against. Aeroplane rotors or helicopter rotor pushes against the air, submarine pushes against the water, in deep space you don’t have an atmosphere to run through your turbines. You have to take your entire reaction mass with you, and essentially throw it all away, by essentially throwing it out the back end of your propulsion system. The basic concept is; the entire universe sowed with this is called quantum field and if you can anisotropically pump the quantum field, you have yourself a Space Drive. So build a turbine. The question comes up of what materials do you build your turbine from out of? And what can how fast you have to spin your turbine? Well to answer those questions one has to understand a great deal about what the quantum field is, or at lease our best understanding of what the quantum field is. And so, even as an undergraduate I started studying exactly, trying to understand what is quantum field is. And there’s a number of theories; the theory of the Zero Point field where you have virtual photons that are everywhere throughout the volume of universe pushing against stuff, and in the very low temperatures particles to tend to wiggle around and according to this theory it’s because they’re being jostled by the Zero Point Field photons. (26’06”) In other theories you have the Dirac Sea, we have just bubbling foam of particles and anti-particles being created and annihilated, millisecond by millisecond. So under the viewpoint that the quantum field is comprised of photons, photons move very, very quickly, and if you to extend the analogy of a fan, you need to move your fan at a speed that is at least approaching the speed of the velocity of the air particles in the room, and thus you can move the air - you can create a force. On the case of the Zero Point field, those particles photons, moving around at the speed of light. So the closer one can get your fan blade to a relativistic speed, the greater likelihood you’ll actually have of being able to pump the quantum field or use the field as your reaction mass.

GK: I saw video or footage that Jeremy shot in one of your labs, that he’s describing this space drive and this thing is whirring around. So I guess the question is - does it work? Does yer, are you right?

CC: It would appear that the fundamentals work. That I am able to push against this quantum field and get a thrust, a propulsion from the device.

GK: Put me in more simple terms, what it would mean? That system works if someone wants to pump some money into it? What it would mean for space travel? Or us?

CC: It would mean we could get a probe to Mars in a few days using amount of force that I can generate right now.

GK: Have you? Has it occurred to you that you make this presentation to the Pentagon you gave them a paper. You kind of laid it out. I don’t how specific you got, but has it occurred to you since you didn’t choose to do that work maybe they have somebody else to do it?

CC: I have… …I am relatively certain but the work was picked up and shared amongst different departments in the government (28’51”) including NASA. And the most recent news articles that have come out about NASA’s warp drive, ah, ‘electric propulsion’, that they like to call it, is based on that very early work of mine, from 2002. And that was based on a virtual moving mirror, a device that use a phase transition superconductor to pump, or you could say push, push the Zero Point Field, the quantum field and produce a propulsion force. I also ran those experiments myself, and was able to generate a very small amount of propulsion force. My work in the years since has enabled me to amplify the amount of thrust that I’m able to achieve, using the same physics but in a very, very different embodiment. (30’15”)

GK: But Jeremy let me ask you. You’ve heard Chris’s explanation of this? The fact that he told the Pentagon about it in ’02. Makes you wonder whether some of these stories about Secret Space Program might relying on something a breakthrough that he made a while ago. What do you think?

JC: I find it really fascinating that one of people, who encouraged me greatly to follow Chris’s propulsion work, is highly involved in the Naval Space Programs and also just space programs in general. So, you know, I find it interesting that someone who’s been around the block with NASA and with all the Navy programs, you know is saying ‘This is it, this is interesting.’ And again I don’t think Chris is really telling you this detail. That just like you have a paddle-wheel for a boat, or you have an engine for air. The cool thing about the asymmetry within these nano meta-materials, I mean this is a new thing these materials, they push against a medium that is within the air, that is within the water, it is within outer space. It is a constant property that it can push against. So what Chris has developed in the space drive is essentially something that is continuous in any medium it can push against, that Chris has coined the quantum field. So it has very little limitations when you use it in any environment. And this is what’s so fascinating to me; this is a completely new concept for propulsion.

GK: So you can go to Mars in a couple of days. What other practical applications would there be for this thing?

CC: So the big money maker would be, for an operational Space Drive, be the recovery off assets from geosynchronous orbit, and beyond. Telecommunication satellites, when things go wrong for these very expensive systems - the cost of recovery to recover that asset to bring it down to low Earth orbit, repair the asset, and then return the asset to its operational altitude it is absolutely cost prohibitive. With a simple drone, using a simple space drone using this propulsion technology, even the amount of thrust I can develop today, would yield an incredible return on investment considering the number of assets that have failed, due to micro-asteroids, or to simple electronic failure, that could be repaired, if it were possible to ferry the assets back and forth.

JC: I’ve question to Chris if it’s ok?

GK: Sure

JC: I’m just curious. I’ve seen in multi levels of this device. You know I saw it on the air rail, on the oxcart, and then on the torsion pendulum, and the thing that always mystifies me… So you fire this thing up, it starts spinning in a vacuum, you can see right through it because it’s plexy on both sides. As it’s moving up an incline I can put my hand on the reverse side, and there is no air, there is no pushing anything that we know of! So it’s like magic, when I saw us the first time, it really was like magic. So, my question to you is like ‘Newtonian law something moving up an incline - it’s got to be pushing back? Something you have to have some kind of pushback. Where do you think this as its being propelled, what is it expelling into? What is the force? What is pushing into? This is one of the most fascinating things about seeing the Space Drive in action. (34’23”)

CC: So there’s this very vigorous debate in parlances of physics, concerning the nature of this quantum vacuum. And it is now experimentally seen and verified with the physics called Casimir Effect. You bring two contractors plates very close together, and at some point they slam together, there’s a force pulling together. And that is due to the exclusion of the Zero Point Field between the two plates. Interestingly, if you build a large metal box with conductor, the walls of the box don’t just collapse due to this force. So the question is how does this quantum field get inside the box? So, if we had a horse and we built a fence around the horse, so that they could graze the field. And then one day it rains and the horses get wet – we’re astonished because we built got a fence around the horses. How did the rain in to get the horses wet? (35’36”) The rain came in from a third dimension. If the Zero Point Field, the Zero Point Field photons as they are called coming in from a higher dimensional, then building a metal box conducting surfaces on all six sides of the box , in our three-dimensional space would prevent any electro-magnetic radiation from getting inside the box. But as this particular electro-magnetic radiation is coming in from high dimensions, maybe a fourth or a fifth dimension, then it would explain the phenomenon of how you can both have a measurable force that’s generated from the quantum field, and how the quantum field seems to get inside things that it shouldn’t. Just like your horses getting wet, even after you’ve built a fence around them.

GK: Wow that opens up a whole different kinda can of worms there! You’re not just talking about a propulsion system there; it’s a different model of reality! I mean it brings into the conversation multiverses and things of that sort…

JC: George, and it reminds me or something, when he first told me that it reminds me something spectacular. Chris and I visited with one scientist in Alma Gordo (37’01) who had worked on the nuclear program and is also been doing cold fusion work for the government, back in the day when they weren’t admitting it. And he had this really amazing theory about the UFO phenomenon. And when Chris described is pushing a force into another dimension, so we’re not experiencing like wind on your hand, but Space Drive is moving forward! But it’s pushing, expelling into another dimension. It goes right along with this absolutely wild theory, that this other scientists told Chris and myself, when we were there. Which was that his belief was that the Nuclear Program when we started detonating bombs, that’s kinda what alerted, in another dimension, these other beings, that were starting coming here. Again, that’s something again that’s way out there, but on a small scale the space drive, what Chris is really saying, as a layman I can understand it, is that we’re getting propulsion but what’s being expelled literally - expelling into another dimensional reality, that there’s waves of impacts in another dimension from what we’re doing here. So, that was a really interesting connection from this scientist that we talked with to Chris’s propulsion device. It may just be expelling into a different dimension. (38’17”)

GK: Well, Chris I can imagine the people, if there are people another dimension that I don’t want to breathe our exhaust? I mean I’m being facetious in a sense, but if they can feel it and we can’t, we might be attracting somebody else’s attention? Assuming there are people somewhere else?

CC: If the energy density of an atomic bomb sufficient to push subatomic particles out of our energy well, we call it ‘our universe’ and into somebody else’s energy well. They could very well be a visible in the event in adjacent spaces. Certainly with the Space Drive being able to operate within an enclosed metal box, speaks very strongly to, and if one holds to the conservation laws have to be extended to higher dimensional space, so that, for instance, for every action reaction there’s an equal and opposite reaction. If we’re using the quantum field to essentially push against it, in order to achieve propulsion, an equal and opposite reaction, that opposite reaction force could very well be spilling out into that high dimensional space.

GK: Wow, so it opens up all kinds of possibilities we have plenty of time to talk about in the next segment…. We’re going to get into cold fusion and a breakthrough that you’ve made… (40’23”)

END of the 2hr of the show

Someone has put up the whole show here.

My timings won't match this, but each hour long segment is generally edited down to 40mins.

Thanks so much for doing this transcript and for the video link.
    I pushed this interview all around my pals and groups because it got me really excited by its content.
    But a few things I find a little worrying.
    So far I haven't been able to find much on the web about Chris Cooper apart from his own stuff and those of Jeremy Corbell.
    I would have expected there to be much more for a scientist of his stature.
    Somebody who worked on the space program has told me that in the interview Chris got badly wrong how long it currently takes to get to Mars.
    I don't have the details handy but I'm told his figure was wildly wrong - worrying?
    I've also done a quick survey of croppie friends and the web and no other mention of this formation appearing round a group of trippers.
    If six people had witnessed this, surely it would be a story which spread like wildfire.
    Such a pity that George Knapp didn't ask him what the formation was so it could be identified and more research done.

I admit to not knowing much about cold fusion but Chris said no input but there is an output - if only half a watt to light the bulb.
    But as I understand it the electricity was generated by heat differential which surely could have been caused by a number of issues?
    A change in temperature in the lab for instance IS an input.
    Overall I found this a fascinating interview but I need some factual reassurance that this is all for real and Chris is not a fantasist.
    I guess it would help to research his anti-salination project which might at least prove something.....

Welcome Wotsup

I haven't looked into his credentials yet but I trust Jeremy Corbell. They do shoot a lot of stuff in his labs.
    I saw some electron microscopy of his nano fibres on one of his sites.
    Try and find the water filters that shouldn't be too hard and post it here if you can.
    A lot of his work is in the grey world and some probably classified but there must be some papers

His time for getting to Mars classically was two years that's not too far wrong, it depends where our respective orbits are. Here they say 150-300 days...
    http://www.universetoday.com/14841/h...o-get-to-mars/

I been researching cold fusion for years people have been getting positive results since Pons and Fleischmann announced it 1989. There are still scientists all round the world researching it. He mentions Pete Hagelstein one of many.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_L._Hagelstein
    More importantly and of greater interest here; the Navy have been doing LENR ( cold fusion) research for years, look up Pamela Mosier-Boss and Frank Gordon work at SPAWAR (Navy Labs) That work is now rumored to have gone black.
    And if you listen to Ed Fouche who posts here the absolutely massive contracts that Bechtel won were for developing cold fusion.
    http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...highlight=LENR
    Recently an Italian Rossi claimed to have making a working 1kw generator. The US military were suggested to have been very interested.
    The problem with LENR is it produces very little power. Be interesting to see if his is any good.