Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Nanoman - Chris H Cooper

Were you guys all aware that Chris Cooper's story of witnessing a crop circle forming around him, has been called into question by Nancy Talbott.
    She claims he lied about the nano powder which did in fact come from a phone which caught fire at the home of psychic Robbert van den Broeke in Holland who she has researched for years.
    You can find all the info on Nancy Talbott's Facebook page - scroll down and there are about eight postings on the subject.

No very interesting will contact jeremy Corbell see what he says

Quote Originally Posted by wotsup View Post
    Were you guys all aware that Chris Cooper's story of witnessing a crop circle forming around him, has been called into question by Nancy Talbott.
    She claims he lied about the nano powder which did in fact come from a phone which caught fire at the home of psychic Robbert van den Broeke in Holland who she has researched for years.
    You can find all the info on Nancy Talbott's Facebook page - scroll down and there are about eight postings on the subject.
    I don't think anybody here on the forum still takes Nancy Talbott seriously, as she keeps on promoting Robbert van den Broeke whom we have shown conclusively is a hoaxer. Cf. e.g.: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ull=1#post1579
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    No very interesting will contact jeremy Corbell see what he says
    Jeremy, currently at a UFO conference, has very little to say about it and probably knows no more than Cooper said on the show.
    Certainly his crop circle formation story with six witnesses is hardly credible. Somebody would have come forward by now.
    Maybe he made it up on the spot because he doesn't want to taint his science with the dubious reputation of Robbert van deb Broeke who incidentally, I happen to believe has paranormal talents, despite his recent arrest.
    If he has been tempted to hoax occasionally, he wouldn't be the first psychic to do so. But all that's another issue.
    Nancy Talbott appears to have plenty of evidence that she has been involved with Cooper.
    Either he must prove her story is nonsense or be labelled a liar and risk the rest of his claims being discredited.
    It would be interesting Longeyes with your talents for transcription, to document in full Nancy's FB claims for future comparison to Cooper's.
    Whatever happens now - I predict this one, as they say, will run and run!

Hi wotsup my talents at transcription are about the same as anyone else. I'm the only person bothered/ mad enough / with enough time at the moment to do it. I have sent Jeremy a message and am pretty sure he will respond at some point if not immediately, he is a truth seeker not band wagoneer.
    Ask Nancy if you can copy some of her posts here. It seemed quite convincing what she had.

And also as I discovered last week Chris Cooper's Seldon has been sold off at auction.( see earlier post#40) The article also claims he was a physics dropout? So I'm less sure he's 100% the real deal.

Hi wotsup my talents at transcription are about the same as anyone else. I'm the only person bothered/ mad enough / with enough time at the moment to do it. I have sent Jeremy a message and am pretty sure he will respond at some point if not immediately, he is a truth seeker not band wagoneer.
    Ask Nancy if you can copy some of her posts here. It seemed quite convincing what she had.

And also as I discovered last week Chris Cooper's Seldon has been sold off at auction.( see earlier post#40) The article also claims he was a physics dropout? So I'm less sure he's 100% the real deal.
    Longeyes I have explored your links and agree that was one of the best articles about a company closure, I've read in a long time

As well as information it gave colour too - like this paragraph:
    "
    Wiry and intense, the bantamweight Cooper kept Seldon colleagues off guard with a mad-scientist-like manner that unsettled those who couldn’t tell when he was being serious. Employees say he frequently talked about aliens. One co-worker remembers looking through an office window with him, out to the Connecticut River and beyond, and Cooper remarking, in a tone the co-worker said sounded sincere, “I get my best ideas from the aliens in those hills.”

Certainly not the kind of stuff you usually get in business reports!

Interesting that Cooper got the stuff into the military but in view of the later findings, one wonders if it was the nano aspect, which was the effective ingredient.

With regard to me asking Nancy if I can copy her posts - not a good idea.

I knew her years ago and was very friendly but she fell out with me because I maybe asked too many questions which she interpreted as scepticism.

But what the hell I'll give it a try and make contact.

It does occur to me though that as her Facebook page is public, then that information is surely harvestable anyway?

For transcription purposes would it be possible to use some sort of voice recognition or speech to text software? That would probably make things a lot easier, though I'm not sure how much that would cost. My father uses a program called 'dragon' if I recall correctly.

Dragon is apparently very good but you have to voice train it. I used a new Macbook pro for some of the transcription - its voice recognition was really good, same issue as dragon though I had to reread it in for it to work.
    Still nothing as yet out there I know of which can just do it on it's own.

As far as I understand it when moving through either an atmosphere or ocean it provides resistance to that movement, and the denser the material being moved through the more resistance there is, hence moving through the oecean is harder than moving through air and thus the maximum speed with which we can move through them becomes limited. Would then the quantum field thus also give resistance to propulsion using it for movement and thus end up having a limit on the top speed that can then be achieved?