Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CIA Released Hundreds of UFO Files Jan 21, 2016

"The CIA declassified hundreds of documents in 1978 detailing the Agency’s investigations into Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs). The documents date primarily from the late 1940s and 1950s.
    To help navigate the vast amount of data contained in our FOIA UFO collection, we’ve decided to highlight a few documents both skeptics and believers will find interesting".....

So this is something thatI have seen before. The CIA might still have a post discloser push to again take these "black". There are those in the PTB who seem uncomfortable with the truth as a threat to there power, and disagree with having ever revealed any portion of this great turn in human history.

Maybe this is the first step in going open on this subject. That would be nice.

They know we know. We know they know we know. Keeping up the charade must be an expensive loss.

Just walked into door and saw this news story on Google's news page. Fixing coffee now and ready to buckle down to read these docs.... what a wonderful day it's turned out to be! Fun, fun, fun!!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Yes, I have d/l & added them to my own digital research library of publicly available materials (includes UFO release resources like; MOD files, Blue Book files, Drone/Issac Files, NSA Files, FBI Files, OZ Files, DIA Files, etc.). Prior to this release I only had 2 or 3 CIA files. Far as I can tell this is a dramatic release for that agency.

About 250 files in this CIA "UFO's, Fact or Fiction?" Library, but less than 100megs (does not take much Hard Drive space).
    Suggest everyone with an interest d/l.
    Great archive materials for future reference.

Did a right click, "save as" on each PDF file; took me about an hour to d/l all of the files.
    Can't beat the price, FREE!

Going to take some time to read through them all.
    Seems like a mixed bag so far, still gauging the redact ratio.
    Did enjoy skimming the "Reconnaissance - U2/Oxcart" 400pgs. doc.
    Very interesting reading.
    Thanks for these links calkid!
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I went through a few last night. Really cool. Some are hard to read because of there age and copy.

http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/defaul...0000190094.pdf This details the U-2 and Oxcart startup.

Lots of great information in this stuff, I find it funny that it happens around same time as new "X-files" season airs. Curious to see what the media is gonna do with it.
    Nothing matters very much, and few things matter at all.
    -Arthur Balfour

Quote Originally Posted by Ebenmatter View Post
    Lots of great information in this stuff, I find it funny that it happens around same time as new "X-files" season airs. Curious to see what the media is gonna do with it.
    https://www.cia.gov/news-information...r-x-files.html

Perhaps you missed this point as drawn in the CIA's press release.

It looks like this is becoming an annual thing: more UFO documents declassified:

"CIA releases 13m pages of declassified documents online":
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38663522

The article does point out that most of the information was available since the mid-90s, but was much harder to find.

The entire declassified CREST archive can be found here: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...rogram-archive
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Thanks for the update Garuda!
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi