Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti-matter Light: Huge Implications, Detection of Cloaked UFOs.

Anti-matter Light: Huge Implications, Detection of Cloaked UFOs.

http://www.thunder-energies.com/docs...r-12-15-15.pdf

Mind blown! (I need more sleep) Scientific journal publishes article detailing the discovery, hypothesis and findings og telescopes designed to detect anti-matter light.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    http://www.thunder-energies.com/docs...r-12-15-15.pdf

Mind blown! (I need more sleep) Scientific journal publishes article detailing the discovery, hypothesis and findings og telescopes designed to detect anti-matter light.
    OG Telescopes? Original Gangster?
    Oh, My bad. Original Galileo Telescopes vs Santilli Telescopes

Sounds pretty weird.
    Convex lenses produce light amplification and image magnification.
    I rather expected concave lenses to produce the opposite (ie light dispersion and distorted dwarf images), not a revelation of antimatter/ Invisible Terrestrial Entities (ITE). Sounds exciting, if it bears fruit.

“This is an exciting discovery. We do not know what these entities are; they’re completely invisible to our eyes, our binoculars, or traditional Galileo telescopes, but these objects are fully visible in cameras attached to our Santilli telescope,”
    stated Dr. Ruggero Santilli, CEO Thunder Energies Corp.

I got some clipping on the linked PDF. Last lines on a few pages appears to have been cropped.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Didn't Lazar's element 115 scout craft use antimatter? The Serpo crystal rectangle certainly did.
    To get into a peer reviewed journal says quite a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Didn't Lazar's element 115 scout craft use antimatter? The Serpo crystal rectangle certainly did.
    To get into a peer reviewed journal says quite a lot
    The crashed craft that the first Eben was in had the crystal rectangle with a dot of anti-matter in it.

The scout craft (Sport Saucer) supposedly used a material (Element 115 Ununpentium) that mixed with a gas (gas nozzle sprays down this triangle chip of 115) and it oxidizes and converts to a gas also (if I remember correctly) and the result is an ultra huge amount of electrons (if I remember correctly) which go into the 'field' around the craft creating its gravity field. There is also a massive amount of heat generated by this exchange/conversion which the inner walls of the small reactor have lined with thermal energy generators which create energy from heat. I think they said the system is like 99.9 % efficient. Pretty wild. But I do not remember a mention of anti-matter in the Sport Saucer.

Blog Entries
    The E in ITE intrigues me.
    Is Santilli saying these "Entities" are living sentient beings?
    That exist/live outside our visual spectrum?
    Sounds pretty near a description of an additional parallel dimension.
    One he claims can be viewed with his new telescope.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

He says entities because they seem to be interested in our infrastructure, they look blobs could just as easily be craft

I would not be too surprised if this were true. I have heard one ET explanation in particular (with visuals included) of human tests with optics to determine how to detect disguised ET craft. (with ET supporting the procedures and the design elements of the detection techniques)

The thing shown looked like a 1960's navy(/airforce?) guy at an airfield handling a weird looking Tripod Mount with lots of arms with different attached optics and lenses attached at different angles and radius. Not too sure what full the idea was, but as explained it was supposedly was a test design for revealing some of the vulnerabilities of the field trap/scattering effects/optical dispersion patterns of some UFO's.

Supposedly, the point is not to see the UFO but the optical distortion around the periphery of the UFO when it is using "optical camouflage".

--Apparently, as explained, the UFO's use a "simple" technology to bend light around the craft. (99% of the energy continues on with a barely a hick up)

--As well as create an area of isolation (like in a bubble of altered spacetime) that the craft uses to insulates itself from the external environment.

--It is explained that the bubble often captures, due to imperfections, (1% or less) particles like photons and bit and bobs of matter like a charge trap or a field that acts like a heatsink and lightsink.

In order to maintain the optical invisibility at large distances, the craft then gradually discharges light and heat (the 1%) in such a way that the human eye can't perceive it with its level of acuity. The energy is shot off in a distinct pattern that has a low visibility to the human eye and most standard cameras.

If the entrapping field is opened without the slow release of what energy and small bits of matter is trapped in inside, then heat, light and bits of captured matter supposedly leak out very visibly. (Seen in many UFO reports from what I can see)

--------------------------

The tripod system they showed had lenses in a varied configuration and was supposedly an experiment to intentionally see the dispersion pattern that remains barely noticeable to the human eye except at close distances.

--The notable exception and possibility of seeing the gradual discharges is if you hold a camera at a sharp angle to the UFO. (Nearly perpendicular or at very odd angles)

Then the distortion of light has a greater change of being caught on standard optics as light distortions. The ET's mentioned it would look like blobs of light because of the gradual ~matrix pattern~ they'd normally use for dissipation. But you supposedly wouldn't see the actual craft unless the trap is turned off (or opened) so that energy trapped in the heatsink and lightsink can escape in a very obvious way.

==================

I suppose this guy stumbled upon it by accident.
    Last edited by Fore; 01-30-2016 at 09:54 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    Some people need vetting.

http://www.pepijnvanerp.nl/articles/...ro-m-santilli/

Name: Ruggero Santilli aka JV Kadeisvili aka Luca Petronio and other names…

City: Palm Harbor
    State: Florida
    Zip: 34684

We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’