Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anti-matter Light: Huge Implications, Detection of Cloaked UFOs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I would not be too surprised if this were true. I have heard one ET explanation in particular (with visuals included) of human tests with optics to determine how to detect disguised ET craft. (with ET supporting the procedures and the design elements of the detection techniques)

The thing shown looked like a 1960's navy(/airforce?) guy at an airfield handling a weird looking Tripod Mount with lots of arms with different attached optics and lenses attached at different angles and radius. Not too sure what full the idea was, but as explained it was supposedly was a test design for revealing some of the vulnerabilities of the field trap/scattering effects/optical dispersion patterns of some UFO's.

Supposedly, the point is not to see the UFO but the optical distortion around the periphery of the UFO when it is using "optical camouflage".

--Apparently, as explained, the UFO's use a "simple" technology to bend light around the craft. (99% of the energy continues on with a barely a hick up)

--As well as create an area of isolation (like in a bubble of altered spacetime) that the craft uses to insulates itself from the external environment.

--It is explained that the bubble often captures, due to imperfections, (1% or less) particles like photons and bit and bobs of matter like a charge trap or a field that acts like a heatsink and lightsink.

In order to maintain the optical invisibility at large distances, the craft then gradually discharges light and heat (the 1%) in such a way that the human eye can't perceive it with its level of acuity. The energy is shot off in a distinct pattern that has a low visibility to the human eye and most standard cameras.

If the entrapping field is opened without the slow release of what energy and small bits of matter is trapped in inside, then heat, light and bits of captured matter supposedly leak out very visibly. (Seen in many UFO reports from what I can see)

--------------------------

The tripod system they showed had lenses in a varied configuration and was supposedly an experiment to intentionally see the dispersion pattern that remains barely noticeable to the human eye except at close distances.

--The notable exception and possibility of seeing the gradual discharges is if you hold a camera at a sharp angle to the UFO. (Nearly perpendicular or at very odd angles)

Then the distortion of light has a greater change of being caught on standard optics as light distortions. The ET's mentioned it would look like blobs of light because of the gradual ~matrix pattern~ they'd normally use for dissipation. But you supposedly wouldn't see the actual craft unless the trap is turned off (or opened) so that energy trapped in the heatsink and lightsink can escape in a very obvious way.

==================

I suppose this guy stumbled upon it by accident.

Any chance some of what you say here is what is causing these Dark lines in the sky? I've seen them since I was little. I still see them today. And no, I'm not talking about the con trail of normal planes shadow in the sky, although some of these dark lines in the sky follow close proximity to them but only some. I can even see these things during dusk and get this, at Night.

Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Any chance some of what you say here is what is causing these Dark lines in the sky? I've seen them since I was little. I still see them today. And no, I'm not talking about the con trail of normal planes shadow in the sky, although some of these dark lines in the sky follow close proximity to them but only some. I can even see these things during dusk and get this, at Night.

Edward
    I don't think there is a high chance of that happening. Since even up close you would notice only that a certain area (where the field presumably would be) is undulating in an odd way.

You'd have to be real close to see the distortion and it should only be local to the field itself. (unless there is something I don't know about?)

---------------------------

There was some work in UFO research where some of the photographers tried using cameras that could see and isolate different spectrum's with filters and/or infrared/FLIR. Some other reports of UFO (or strange distortions) seen by NASA cameras that can detect UV wavelengths.

But thats not really the technique that the ET mentioned.

Lets put it another way, if you take a 60 inch TV screen at arms distance with video of the blue sky.
    Then pepper little dots on a blue background, you would barely notice the white dots of light on that screen at arms distance.

Now take that screen and place it at 300 meters up in the sky.

At this point you wouldn't notice the sporadic appearance of white dots against the blue background.

================

In essence, thats the idea of this trick. They discharge light (the 1% that makes it into the trap) in a certain pattern that is too diffuse for the normal eye to really see. Let alone most cameras.

Though if you build an optics system that intentionally tries to make the diffuse pattern more obvious, then you'd see the effect.

Might explain why some folks with high quality night vision goggles can see seemingly invisible/soundless craft speeding along the sky. As some of those devices amplify very discrete light into something more manage-able that the eye can actually see.
    Last edited by Fore; 01-31-2016 at 05:15 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    Some people need vetting.

http://www.pepijnvanerp.nl/articles/...ro-m-santilli/

Name: Ruggero Santilli aka JV Kadeisvili aka Luca Petronio and other names…

City: Palm Harbor
    State: Florida
    Zip: 34684

Thanks Atmmjc

Reading through that would be highly suspicious of anything Stantilli has written. Sounds like a charlatan and nasty piece of work.

Blog Entries
    I don't think there is a high chance of that happening. Since even up close you would notice only that a certain area (where the field presumably would be) is undulating in an odd way.

You'd have to be real close to see the distortion and it should only be local to the field itself. (unless there is something I don't know about?)

---------------------------

There was some work in UFO research where some of the photographers tried using cameras that could see and isolate different spectrum's with filters and/or infrared/FLIR. Some other reports of UFO (or strange distortions) seen by NASA cameras that can detect UV wavelengths.

But thats not really the technique that the ET mentioned.

Lets put it another way, if you take a 60 inch TV screen at arms distance with video of the blue sky.
    Then pepper little dots on a blue background, you would barely notice the white dots of light on that screen at arms distance.

Now take that screen and place it at 300 meters up in the sky.

At this point you wouldn't notice the sporadic appearance of white dots against the blue background.

================

In essence, thats the idea of this trick. They discharge light (the 1% that makes it into the trap) in a certain pattern that is too diffuse for the normal eye to really see. Let alone most cameras.

Though if you build an optics system that intentionally tries to make the diffuse pattern more obvious, then you'd see the effect.

Might explain why some folks with high quality night vision goggles can see seemingly invisible/soundless craft speeding along the sky. As some of those devices amplify very discrete light into something more manage-able that the eye can actually see.

Wait a min. Now if you are talking about white/clear sparkling dots high up in the atmosphere? Now are you just using a what if scenario just to highlight what you were trying to say and show?? Because If any of that is indeed true, I have in fact seen stuff like this. I always thought it had something to do with me straining my eye's and or in combination with the eye floaters I have. I have seen what you have described all the while I have been at OMF and TOP here. Although recently since I've moved to Las Vegas I have not looked for these things.

I have had pretty decent vision and my periphials are pretty good(not so much my spelling at times, LOL) I have caught many silent things even at night. Most notably the square/rectangular Unidentified object. I think I touched about what I saw either here the early days of TOP if not it was most definitely at OMF.

Edward

I would not be too surprised if this were true. I have heard one ET explanation in particular (with visuals included) of human tests with optics to determine how to detect disguised ET craft. (with ET supporting the procedures and the design elements of the detection techniques)

The thing shown looked like a 1960's navy(/airforce?) guy at an airfield handling a weird looking Tripod Mount with lots of arms with different attached optics and lenses attached at different angles and radius. Not too sure what full the idea was, but as explained it was supposedly was a test design for revealing some of the vulnerabilities of the field trap/scattering effects/optical dispersion patterns of some UFO's.

Supposedly, the point is not to see the UFO but the optical distortion around the periphery of the UFO when it is using "optical camouflage".

--Apparently, as explained, the UFO's use a "simple" technology to bend light around the craft. (99% of the energy continues on with a barely a hick up)

--As well as create an area of isolation (like in a bubble of altered spacetime) that the craft uses to insulates itself from the external environment.

--It is explained that the bubble often captures, due to imperfections, (1% or less) particles like photons and bit and bobs of matter like a charge trap or a field that acts like a heatsink and lightsink.

In order to maintain the optical invisibility at large distances, the craft then gradually discharges light and heat (the 1%) in such a way that the human eye can't perceive it with its level of acuity. The energy is shot off in a distinct pattern that has a low visibility to the human eye and most standard cameras.

If the entrapping field is opened without the slow release of what energy and small bits of matter is trapped in inside, then heat, light and bits of captured matter supposedly leak out very visibly. (Seen in many UFO reports from what I can see)

--------------------------

The tripod system they showed had lenses in a varied configuration and was supposedly an experiment to intentionally see the dispersion pattern that remains barely noticeable to the human eye except at close distances.

--The notable exception and possibility of seeing the gradual discharges is if you hold a camera at a sharp angle to the UFO. (Nearly perpendicular or at very odd angles)

Then the distortion of light has a greater change of being caught on standard optics as light distortions. The ET's mentioned it would look like blobs of light because of the gradual ~matrix pattern~ they'd normally use for dissipation. But you supposedly wouldn't see the actual craft unless the trap is turned off (or opened) so that energy trapped in the heatsink and lightsink can escape in a very obvious way.

==================

I suppose this guy stumbled upon it by accident.
    Awesome... About time. I love airplane watching, have my binoculars by the door, and always watching for something strange.