Thread: Online Courses At The Rhine Institute

Blog Entries

Online Courses At The Rhine Institute

These are online courses being offered by The Rhine Institute for their Winter, 2016 session. I'm thinking about taking Paul H. Smith's course on Remote Viewing.

http://www.rhineeducationcenter.org/...ucation-center

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Being a Christian, strong into prayer, you start to see some 'viewing' start to occur in your mind. But remember, when you start poking in, others see you, and they will demand you join their various sides. It is like the 'green pill / red pill' scenario. And one side will deal with truth and one will not. It will be hard to stay neutral.

Just sayin... Be careful opening that door. You do and your world 'will' change.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lionheart001 View Post
    Being a Christian, strong into prayer, you start to see some 'viewing' start to occur in your mind. But remember, when you start poking in, others see you, and they will demand you join their various sides. It is like the 'green pill / red pill' scenario. And one side will deal with truth and one will not. It will be hard to stay neutral.

Just sayin... Be careful opening that door. You do and your world 'will' change.
    I've been doing this (or something like it) for over 50 years. As a Christian, I feel it is a God given gift, a gift of the Holy Spirit. It is no different than writing or painting. It's about time I got some formal instruction in how to remote view.

"Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Before you take that course, make sure that you have strong evidential information that the instructor has a demonstrable success rate in controlled clairvoyance which is what I call remote viewing. In other words, you should be given the opportunity to see him in action using those techniques that he claims works for him. $2,000 is a lot of money to put down without knowing if the guy can actually do what he says he can do. If he refuses to do a demonstration of his techniques where the results at least reach the objective on a minimum level, he has no right teaching a course on it.
    Last edited by A99; 02-07-2016 at 03:41 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Before you take that course, make sure that you have strong evidential information that the instructor has a demonstrable success rate in controlled clairvoyance which is what I call remote viewing. In other words, you should be given the opportunity to see him in action using those techniques that he claims works for him. $2,000 is a lot of money to put down without knowing if the guy can actually do what he says he can do. If he refuses to do a demonstration of his techniques where the results at least reach the objective on a minimum level, he has no right teaching a course on it.
    A99, what and where are you reading?
    This class is $69, not $2000.

The instructor, Paul H. Smith, was one of the government's remote viewers in Project Star Gate. He is the current president of the International Remote Viewers Association.

It doesn't matter what you call it, it's called Remote Viewing and, in this case, "Controlled Remote Viewing" (CRV). It's what Ingo Swann developed.

I post links so people can click on them, read the information and make their decisions. Please read the link and get the correct information.

Only $69? That's not bad at all. Sounds like it's worth looking into. Obviously I was looking at the wrong information. Please let us know how you liked it. Might want to take it too sometime down the road.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    I've been doing this (or something like it) for over 50 years. As a Christian, I feel it is a God given gift, a gift of the Holy Spirit. It is no different than writing or painting. It's about time I got some formal instruction in how to remote view.

Roger that.

I hope all goes well. May the Lord protect you.

I think a good test for anybody who claims to be a professional remote viewer who teaches courses on it would be to demonstrate their abilities in it by predicting what the next draw will be in their State's Pick 3 Lottery game.
    Last edited by A99; 02-07-2016 at 10:13 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    I think a good test for anybody who claims to be a professional remote viewer who teaches courses on it would be to demonstrate their abilities in it by predicting what the next draw will be in their State's Pick 3 Lottery game.
    That would be time travel, though just in the spirit, and hoping that someone doesnt follow up and repair the tare (or jump?) after you did that. I think, and I know very little about this, is that viewing is 'real time'. I could be wrong. I am sure people might get glimpses of possible realities. From what I understand, remote viewing is for spying.

Blog Entries
    All registered and the book is ordered. Class begins Wednesday.