Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peter Paget - UK UFO Researcher

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Peter Paget - UK UFO Researcher

Peter Paget

This guy is really interesting claims to have connections far up into the secret service and British power structures.
    I have no idea if that is true but it is possible.

He became interested in UFOs in Warminster and published the Fountain Journal which became the basis for his books

http://www.ufo-warminster.co.uk/foun...l/fj_top_2.htm

He is the author of two UFO books, the second is 'UFO-UK' published by New English Library in 1980.

It is very difficult to get a copy of it. He claims in one of the videos, for what reason he doesn't elaborate, the British secret service bought as many copies as they could and destroyed them.
    Something in the book was too revealing? I've read it and there is a mention to a UFO sightings at Bawdsey Manor which is right next to Rendlesham Forest and has been linked to the event before. Remember this was published one year before the events in the woods there.

Could be because his noticed how UFO's seem to be interested in all things nuclear p37 'Warrington seems a particularly favoured location for the UFOs. Perhaps an interest in the British Nuclear Fuels plant may be one reason.'

Was it his mention of this stunning revelation? (p123), Which came via freedom of information that 'Minutemen (nukes) underground missile silos and atom bomb storage compounds in the state of Maine, Michigan and Montana were under the close surveillance bu UFO's' Captain Thomas O'Brien at Malmstrom AFB witnessed craft it all comes from a NORAD file.

More on this here
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/archi...-0143aa5d7a3e/
    The information on the 1975 and 1976 sightings -- records from the Air Force and the North American Air Defense Command (NORAD) -- was turned over to Ground Saucer Watch (GSW), a Phoenix-based organization that monitors UFO reports.
    Think these are some of the documents here:
    http://www.nicap.org/norad3b1.htm

This is clear proof that UFOs were visiting nuke sites in the US and that NORAD was well aware of the fact.

One final thing it might be is report that Vladimir Grigorievich Azhazha (p155) 'The Soviets maintain that Apollo 13 was carrying a small nuclear explosive designed to provide shock waves for a geological seismic survey...' and that the ill fated mission 'was prematurely aborted while on the way to the moon was instigated by a UFO.' Is it coincidence that the late great Ed Mitchell who flew on Apollo 14 said the UFOs we telling us to stay away from nukes?

His other book is 'The Welsh Triangle' published by Panther Granada in 1979

There was a spate of UFO sightings in Wales. Peter claims in one of his talks below that it was the underwater submarine communication technology the US were testing in the area that alerted UFOs. Possibly linked to RAF Brawdy
    http://www.westerntelegraph.co.uk/ne...lear_missiles/

One other thing he claims is that he is descended from a famous cavalry officer Henry Paget, who helped win the battle of Waterloo.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Uxbridge's_leg

All videos are filmed by Miles Johnson and are well worth watching

Last edited by Longeyes; 02-06-2016 at 01:04 PM.

Interesting... I'll be watching some of these.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykotronik View Post
    Your last sentence is very correct & it's the same with all of these people.

The mystic side comes by way of Blavatsky who introduced the demon worshiping cult of "buddhism", which is also the root of the "new age" movement, Greer employs very similar things too, as did Geller.

Simon Parkes is also doing very similar things, online "meditation" and so on.

They want to get as much attention focused on this subject as they can, because the entities they "front for" want the energy, this is as old as the hills, only the names of the entities change, what was once called "demonic" is now labeled "alien", this is why no disclosure has been forthcoming, and non will be !
    MOD WARNING
    "...demon worshipping cult of Buddhism"??? Let's try to show a bit more tolerance for other people's belief systems.
    Not a system I follow but if they are not breaking the law, in the USA Buddhist are free to worship as they see fit.

Condemning an entire mainstream religion of demon worship (outright accusations) boarders on hate speech.
    Any member engaged in such activity may face suspension for violation of the ToS.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

I'm a Buddhist there isn't any demon worshiping involved sometimes people do practices involving Heruka''s which look like what we would think of as demons in the West, but are wrathful aspects of Buddhas, so nothing of the kind.

Paget has mentioned Madame Blavatsky p58 that he studied her. He also mentions his father was a Spiritualist.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Paget has mentioned Madame Blavatsky p58 that he studied her. He also mentions his father was a Spiritualist.
    Well well well, can't say I am remotely surprised, I have a read a lot of Blavatsky (& associates) and attended Spiritualist churches ( they always clock onto me because I can see & hear dead people ) when I was a lot younger.

Spiritualism clearly has adopted a lot of the views of Hinduism & Buddhism via Blavatsky, the true colours of Theosophy were revealed when Bailey took the reins.

I'm short of time so I haven't been able to explain all I want to about the subjects we've touched on & why they all linked so I'll leave some links, there is a lot to cover & it's a real eye opener when you see the picture the meta data reveals.

I would also recommend two books as essential reading on UFOs & the paranormal / mysticism, 'The Eighth Tower' by John Keel & 'The Invisible College' by Jacques Vallee

Links;

http://www.oxfordbibliographies.com/...93521-0171.xml

https://buddhism-controversy-blog.co...ondo-bultrini/

http://info-buddhism.com/dorje_shugden_controversy.html

I know very little about Spiritualism but as a kid with the 'gift' you must have released some of what they said as having some basis. From what i understand if you have gained some kind of psychic ability it is a 'gift' what you do with it is what counts. I.e. It given to you to help others.

Looked at your links.
    The Buddha taught that everyone has Buddha-nature and through meditation you also can become enlightened and become Buddha. That is Buddhism in a nutshell.
    I am very well aware of Dojre Shugden. The Chinese government have used the Dalia lama's opposition to them to show he is less than perfect. In fact they pay for protesters to follow him wherever he goes protesting on this. But the confusion here lies in that fact that the Dalia Lama thinks they are using a practice with a protector being which could be equated with a demon. Whilst the Dorje Shugden think it is a wrathful representation of a Buddha.
    Buddhism doesn't have any hang ups about the occult we have in the West. They believe demons exist but are to be subdued and turned towards the dharma i.e. The truth. They are in no way worshipped.
    The Dalia lama has traditionally had 'an oracle ' and there is a practice called 'mo' which is used for divination.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 12-04-2016 at 09:47 AM.