Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Peter Paget - UK UFO Researcher

I should have mentioned that re spiritualism, it all smacks of deception & deceit, nothing of any worth is ever imparted & I'm sure there there is something dodgy about these entities taking energy, I never met a medium that didn't have serious health issues (serious health issues myself ).

For those that haven't visited a Spiritualist church, there are normally a few mediums that oversee everything, they pick out members of the "audience" & relate messages from departed loved ones, it's a matter of understanding & discernment as to what is really going on, but it's not a hoax in the way "scientists" would have you believe, something is going on.

It all seems to be about keeping people interested / fascinated, like it's a certain brain state that is the objective with these things, just like with the UFO cults that keep springing up & disappearing, Billy Meiers & Uri Geller being cases in point.

I will refrain from mentioning why Geller fled the UK...........

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    MOD WARNING
    "...demon worshipping cult of Buddhism"??? Let's try to show a bit more tolerance for other people's belief systems.
    Not a system I follow but if they are not breaking the law, in the USA Buddhist are free to worship as they see fit.

Condemning an entire mainstream religion of demon worship (outright accusations) boarders on hate speech.
    Any member engaged in such activity may face suspension for violation of the ToS.
    Sorry about that, steamed in a bit hard, I hope to make a case about this & why Buddhism has had such a pervasive effect on the west, it is actually very pertinent to the whole UFO issue & movement.

It's not without cause that it has such a presence on UFO related forums either, I won't mention the forums lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykotronik View Post
    Sorry about that, steamed in a bit hard, I hope to make a case about this & why Buddhism has had such a pervasive effect on the west, it is actually very pertinent to the whole UFO issue & movement.

It's not without cause that it has such a presence on UFO related forums either, I won't mention the forums lol.
    Just refound a site that I had been reading https://buddhism-controversy-blog.co...comment-398509

There has been a lot of this happening in the UK & in France where a "lama" has been outed as taking sexual advantage & money off his devotees, he was previously held in high esteem & was seem with very famous people. (can post links but they are in French if anyone is interested)

I can't tell you why Dalia lama is supporting that. He is always trying to get scientists to look into consciousness but death as I see it and reincarnation are ways of giving people another chance. My understanding of enlightenment is that everything is really made up from awareness, even things we think of as solid. When we become enlightened we become like an alive part of the whole. You are already connected to everything but awakening is the realisation of the nature of mind. Not quite sure what you mean by tie themselves to masters.
    But I think you mean when some dedicates themselves to one teacher in order to be enlightened. People find that almost like a cult but the reasons for it in Buddhist practice are not like that. Just like I am communicating with words a meaning to you so in the same way a master can transfer his realisation to a pupil. But the communication is at a deeper level and if the student is not ready - they may not even notice or it may not work. The guru won't just pass this on to anyone who walks through the door however. It may take years before the master thinks the pupil is ready, it could be something like 12yrs. But generally the teacher is always trying to convey an explanation of the nature of mind it just takes a long long time to get it. Also another absolutely crucial part of attaining realisation is it is not something we can 'do' ourselves you have to provide the conditions but you cannot create what is already there. Ego gets in the way all the time. By letting the guru guide you to it side steps your natural ego grasping at any success.

Finished his book.
    It is mostly about his life as a spook. But he does add some fascinating details about 'The Welsh Triange' and Rendlesham. But he also mentions a few things which are very shocking, he appears to know about the shooting of Jill Dando, a British TV presenter who was shot on her doorstep. He also has a pretty dark inside line on 911 and also gives a very detailed description of how has been told Princess Diana and Dodi were taken out in Paris.
    He claims to have been recruited into the service when he came out with his famous oil spill containment device. From that he was introduced to some very well connected ex Special forces types and agents.
    He says he was part of a group called the NAIG,( I think North Atlantic Intelligence Group) All ex- servicemen or spooks from both sides of the pond, united in keeping things decent and honourable. There were once 132 now there are only 5. Some of these guys are 'legends' they create a legend based around a false name and tout that out for business. He is obviously very hazy over many of the details of exactly what he has done over the years but the whole book does appear to be a bit of a publicity stunt to get himself known and thereby be harder to get rid of. He says towards the end of the book - one of his jobs was running a kind of safe house for recovering special agents, who were all on contracts ( ie off the books) and reporting back their status to GCHQ. One particular individual steals one of his laptops and starts to write his life story on it. Peter Paget claims this guy had killed over 70 people, some hits for US and UK but other more shady stuff ie underworld hits etc. The guy is really wired says he has to kill every 18 months now to stay sane. This situation comes to a head when after causing a nuisance around the local area in Spain where they are based and busts up a foot, and as he is diabetic, he gets gangrene, goes to ground and ends up dying of exposure. Paget claims because he may have leaked this guys story - British intelligence put a hit out on him even though he had always been loyal and 'on side' He was chased all over the place, was bugged, ditched the bug with the help of some of his 'legend' mates eventually got to Greece. Somehow he was tailed there another hit was granted again he escapes this time on a yacht to Malta.
    So there a lot of details in this book about things which they no doubt don't want you to know. I don't know if the guy is a complete fraud or not but he's certainly full of himself.

In 'Secret Life of a Spook' he makes it clear that the British government destroyed 80,000 copies of his book 'The Welsh Triangle' I'm pretty sure listening to him last year he said it was the other title 'UFO UK' but that may have been deliberate or a mistake on my part.

This is a small excerpt on the Welsh Triangle Incidents which he never revealed in the original book (p89-91)

So what's the real story behind "The Welsh Triangle?"

First some basic facts. At that time, the Americans had put in place a number of sonar underwater listening stations in the North Atlantic, to monitor enemy submarine movements, something that now happens worldwide.

One was on the southern tip of Greenland and another was within RAF Brawdy, which sits right on the cliff edge at St. Brides Bay. Heavy gauge cables run out for miles and miles under the sea to sonar microphones that listen to the very low frequency vibrations of the propellers on subs and other ships. Each one has its own signature and from this information you can the position, course, depth, revolutions and status of the ship. You can also listen to a whale song via the same system.

The US listening station was running under the cover of an Oceanographic Research Station, supposedly operated by civilians - not so - and commanded by a US Navy Captain. Staff were not allowed to wear military uniform or drive any Yankee cars and would be shipped home in disgrace if they got so much as a parking ticket. The amusing thing is of course, the Russians knew all about it and duly upgraded St. Brides Bay to first strike status in the event of nuclear war. So the good people of West Wales would get fried first, courtesy of unwittingly hosting the American presence.

Brawdy, however, was also picking other up mysterious movements in the North Atlantic, mostly off Iceland. The objects detected appeared to be capable of 150 knots underwater, just a little more than a British nuclear sub could manage, which was then about 48 knots flat out. Usually though, the subs just drift with their reactors shut down, as you can detect the engine cooling water from any good weather satellite.

An exercise was held to try corner some of these objects, but some dived to great depth, while another just surfaced and took off into the sky, not a known submarine capacity. However, it seemed to bring some counter- surveillance by ET back home onto the American listening stations including the one near Shag Harbour, in North America and at Brawdy...

Where do you hide a tree? In a forest of course. ET was seen to have deposited some kit in rock formations nearby to monitor the base and divers getting too close would hear a strange underwater hum. One claimed to have been attacked underwater by a machine, escaping with rips in his wet suit and very shaken. None of this information made it into my book, The Welsh Triangle, as it was far too sensitive at that time.

There is much more about the sightings that occurred around that time in his book 'the Welsh Triangle' which he says he will re-release as an ebook next year (2017)

Interesting, thanks for that Longeyes.

From what I can find on the net that type of speed for a sub is impossible, it all seems a bit boy's own / ripping yarns based on things already out there, such as the underwater UFOs around Iceland.

I suspect he is building a name for himself, in a very similar manner to many "celebrities" of the conspiracy / alt scene, it will be interesting to see who he throws his hat in with.

No worries

Another interesting thing he claims is that he meet Ed Mitchell (p134)
    Ed confirmed to him that they were accompanied on their journey and that they were observed by UFO on the lunar surface the other side of the crater. 'Two in fact, quite a large craft, but they could not say the exactly the dimensions...'

Here is his section on Rendlesham (p94-7)

Around then, the famous Rendlesham Common UFO incident occurred There was much more to this affair than has formerly surfaced in the press, as I will explain here. Right across the whole of the USA, Europe and the Soviet Union, nuclear warheads were being mysteriously defused. This involved aerial ET craft, usually three, beaming some kind of penetrating energy device into the warhead bunkers and physically removing the plutonium triggers. Without this they will not go bang, even though the other fissionable compounds remain.

It seemed that whoever was doing this, with their very precise high-tech had a method of modifying the electron shells of the dangerous plutonium and converting it to pure iron, although some residual radiation was present for a while in the by-product.

The operating craft were not inclined to take this ir "home" and in both Russia and the West, the craft would either land or come in very low and deposit the iron on the ground, either as a slag united with a green ceramic substance green indicates uranium (I have examined and analysed this stuff) or as a fine ferrous dust, as at Rendlesham forest. This dust was all over the nearby pine trees and the Army and the Forestry Commission had to come in, cut them down and dispose of them. Also in similar incidents in Russia, where the slag remnants had been deposited nothing ever grew again.

Sometimes the former fuse, now iron, was deposited down a small hole in the ground just to keep it contained. This activity has been going on for some time and was a National Security secret, because if your enemy knew your "deterrent" was a dud, then you had no deterrent at all.

As it was, the ETs seemed to be doing this to both sides and it was not until much later that the Soviets and NATO realised that this was an equal opportunity enforced disarmament...

Then mentions how gyroscopic and controls systems on Minutemen were also affected then

...In the past, UFOs have been known to down military jets and transport aircraft if they get too Sometimes they just take them over in mid-air and set them down in the jungle, as happened a few times in Vietnam. They did not crash; they were undamaged but I am sorry to say, the crews were dead. My source is top-line USAF Intelligence. The process the ETs used is not kind to the human body and both airframe and bodies were riddled with micro-fine holes. It was almost as if they had encountered an advanced meson weapon, like a laser but fires high-powered, sub- atomic particles. Simple physics really you can look it up.

My problem is with lines like this 'I have examined and analysed this stuff' ok tell us more where's the report? That's a massive story where did you get hold of it who were you working for?...
    'Simple physics really you can look it up.' Is it? Where? Point us in the right direction! There a lot of casual boasts in this book which leave you gawping and slightly dumbfounded. Fine he has problems with his oath secrecy to the crown. But other stuff he has heard through other channels he can still reveal surely. Some stuff he says i know is rubbish. In his video he states 'its raining more - well that's obviously dust from Niburu' Really? Rubbish it's global warming like a lot of people right of center, he obviously has a problem with any jumped up scientist telling him the truth. Also in his recent youtube upload he claims a recent hurricane suddenly leap to Category 4 over the sea near West Indies - His explanation -obviously microwaves had been fired at it - very suspicious?!? It's the warm waters that give the hurricanes their power!

But who knows how much of this book is true. He could be one of the most important whistleblowers the UK has had just have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    No worries

....Another interesting thing he claims is that he meet Ed Mitchell (p134)
    Ed confirmed to him that they were accompanied on their journey and that they were observed by UFO on the lunar surface the other side of the crater. 'Two in fact, quite a large craft, but they could not say the exactly the dimensions..'.
    Interesting indeed.

I've never heard Mitchell say he ever saw anything first-hand. In fact, it's always puzzled me that Mitchell orbited the moon but (apparently) had nothing to say about what he saw or didn't see. I recall Mitchell saying "it wouldn't surprise him" to learn of aliens on the moon but nothing more than that.

Perhaps he was honoring his oath of secrecy or perhaps I've missed something (hopefully).

Everything just about he said about Rendalsham & aircraft is already out there, & you would think scientists would be employed to analyse substances, not spooks.

I can't tell you where I've read what or what vids I heard things in but Tim Good covers the downed aircraft quite extensively in one of his books.

Re Mitchell, there are a lot of people who have a lot of very good points that argue no one has been to the moon in a rocket.

I definitely think we went to the moon. Peter paget addresses that as well he says they also staged PR photos back on earth that is why there are some dodgy ones.

We had the technology it is one of the greatest achievements of mankind to date and people seem far too keen to pull it down.