Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Peter Paget - UK UFO Researcher

Peter Pagent is starting to get to grips with the interweb.
    He has his own facebook page and is posting his own videos on you tube

This isn't one of his own. This is from Miles Johnson's Bases conference in August.
    Peter Pagent is convinced this year between 13th Aug and March 2017 is the real 2012
    He comes up with a lot of questionable claims as if they are obvious truths so I take it with a pinch of salt but how much is true I don't know.
    He did mention just in passing that Obama was moving to Dubai- that was easy to check - the source was Sorcha Faal!?? The source of so much pure make believe. So not completely convinced he is to be trusted if he believes that kind of nonsense
    His is also claims his is just over 50% Pleiadian and has been in daily contact with them for 50yrs.

Anyway here he is...

I have grave doubts about this man, as soon as he tried to get everyone into an altered state he gave himself away.

Aspects of what he presents are all present in other "personalities" of the UFO scene, the "meditation" aspect shows he is being used, not by human hands either !

Expect him to create a "ufo cult" like many before him that has "new age" mystical aspects, opening people up to "entities".
    Last edited by Sykotronik; 12-02-2016 at 08:47 PM.

Hi Sykotronik
    I've got the book hot off the press.
    I don't think he's out to start a cult. I'm not entirely sure his truth filter is that effective or whether quite a lot of what he says is delusional or actually real. He speaks with authority but has offered very little proof or references people can check
    Last edited by calikid; 12-03-2016 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Spell/Typo fixed: "hit" changed to HOT off the press

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Hi Sykotronik
    I've got the book hit off the press.
    I don't think he's out to start a cult. I'm not entirely sure his truth filter is that effective or whether quite a lot of what he says is delusional or actually real. He speaks with authority but has offered very little proof or references people can check
    Your last sentence is very correct & it's the same with all of these people.

The mystic side comes by way of Blavatsky who introduced the demon worshiping cult of "buddhism", which is also the root of the "new age" movement, Greer employs very similar things too, as did Geller.

Simon Parkes is also doing very similar things, online "meditation" and so on.

They want to get as much attention focused on this subject as they can, because the entities they "front for" want the energy, this is as old as the hills, only the names of the entities change, what was once called "demonic" is now labeled "alien", this is why no disclosure has been forthcoming, and non will be !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykotronik View Post
    Your last sentence is very correct & it's the same with all of these people.

The mystic side comes by way of Blavatsky who introduced the demon worshiping cult of "buddhism", which is also the root of the "new age" movement, Greer employs very similar things too, as did Geller.

Simon Parkes is also doing very similar things, online "meditation" and so on.

They want to get as much attention focused on this subject as they can, because the entities they "front for" want the energy, this is as old as the hills, only the names of the entities change, what was once called "demonic" is now labeled "alien", this is why no disclosure has been forthcoming, and non will be !
    MOD WARNING
    "...demon worshipping cult of Buddhism"??? Let's try to show a bit more tolerance for other people's belief systems.
    Not a system I follow but if they are not breaking the law, in the USA Buddhist are free to worship as they see fit.

Condemning an entire mainstream religion of demon worship (outright accusations) boarders on hate speech.
    Any member engaged in such activity may face suspension for violation of the ToS.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

I'm a Buddhist there isn't any demon worshiping involved sometimes people do practices involving Heruka''s which look like what we would think of as demons in the West, but are wrathful aspects of Buddhas, so nothing of the kind.

Paget has mentioned Madame Blavatsky p58 that he studied her. He also mentions his father was a Spiritualist.

Paget has mentioned Madame Blavatsky p58 that he studied her. He also mentions his father was a Spiritualist.
    Well well well, can't say I am remotely surprised, I have a read a lot of Blavatsky (& associates) and attended Spiritualist churches ( they always clock onto me because I can see & hear dead people ) when I was a lot younger.

Spiritualism clearly has adopted a lot of the views of Hinduism & Buddhism via Blavatsky, the true colours of Theosophy were revealed when Bailey took the reins.

I'm short of time so I haven't been able to explain all I want to about the subjects we've touched on & why they all linked so I'll leave some links, there is a lot to cover & it's a real eye opener when you see the picture the meta data reveals.

I would also recommend two books as essential reading on UFOs & the paranormal / mysticism, 'The Eighth Tower' by John Keel & 'The Invisible College' by Jacques Vallee

Links;

http://www.oxfordbibliographies.com/...93521-0171.xml

https://buddhism-controversy-blog.co...ondo-bultrini/

http://info-buddhism.com/dorje_shugden_controversy.html

I know very little about Spiritualism but as a kid with the 'gift' you must have released some of what they said as having some basis. From what i understand if you have gained some kind of psychic ability it is a 'gift' what you do with it is what counts. I.e. It given to you to help others.

Looked at your links.
    The Buddha taught that everyone has Buddha-nature and through meditation you also can become enlightened and become Buddha. That is Buddhism in a nutshell.
    I am very well aware of Dojre Shugden. The Chinese government have used the Dalia lama's opposition to them to show he is less than perfect. In fact they pay for protesters to follow him wherever he goes protesting on this. But the confusion here lies in that fact that the Dalia Lama thinks they are using a practice with a protector being which could be equated with a demon. Whilst the Dorje Shugden think it is a wrathful representation of a Buddha.
    Buddhism doesn't have any hang ups about the occult we have in the West. They believe demons exist but are to be subdued and turned towards the dharma i.e. The truth. They are in no way worshipped.
    The Dalia lama has traditionally had 'an oracle ' and there is a practice called 'mo' which is used for divination.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 12-04-2016 at 10:47 AM.

I know very little about Spiritualism but as a kid with the 'gift' you must have released some of what they said as having some basis. From what i understand if you have gained some kind of psychic ability it is a 'gift' what you do with it is what counts. I.e. It given to you to help others.

Looked at your links.
    The Buddha taught that everyone has Buddha-nature and through meditation you also can become enlightened and become Buddha. That is Buddhism in a nutshell.
    I am very well aware of Dojre Shugden. The Chinese government have used the Dalia lama's opposition to them to show he is less than perfect. In fact they pay for protesters to follow him wherever he goes protesting on this. But the confusion here lies in that fact that the Dalia Lama thinks they are using a practice with a protector being which could be equated with a demon. Whilst the Dorje Shugden think it is a wrathful representation of a Buddha.
    Buddhism doesn't have any hang ups about the occult we have in the West. They believe demons exist but are to be subdued and turned towards the dharma i.e. The truth. They are in no way worshipped.
    The Dalia lama has traditionally had 'an oracle ' and there is a practice called 'mo' which is used for divination.
    Hi, my ability with dead people is something that I have worked very hard at stopping, it's a side effect of abductions unfortunately.

Have you seen the Dalai Lamas approval of putting peoples "souls" on a computer by any chance ? http://2045.com/dialogue/29819.html

Buddhisms aims for the after life is something I find very disturbing, it's only an opinion but why would people want to tie themselves to "masters" in that way ?