Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Peter Paget - UK UFO Researcher

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    I definitely think we went to the moon. Peter paget addresses that as well he says they also staged PR photos back on earth that is why there are some dodgy ones.

We had the technology it is one of the greatest achievements of mankind to date and people seem far too keen to pull it down.

I think they went, I think the landers & rovers are still there, but IMO the rocket bit is staged (no pun intended) because it's just not doable.

Remember the "flying disc" program went "black" in 1956 ?

That's how I think they got there, as for Kubrick making the footage, highly likely IMHO, it's just not that easy to do something and film it in real time (even harder in spacesuits) , this was important & had to look good, they also didn't want any cameos by beings that shouldn't be there lol.

Black program saucers;

Saw that documentary brilliant.
    The Kubrick thing was completely fake it was a couple of college students having a laugh, testing everyone's gullibility

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Saw that documentary brilliant.
    The Kubrick thing was completely fake it was a couple of college students having a laugh, testing everyone's gullibility
    I didn't mean that recent hoax, have you seen the vid by Jay Weinder (sp?) about it & the clues in Kubricks films ?

It's a great vid, it was briefly on you tube, I'd have bought the DVD but in wouldn't work here in Euroland.

Maybe someones put it back up ?