Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The REAL world phenomenon

All the power to you if you think you've got everything all figured out but as for myself, the words in the scripture below resonates with me on a very profound and deep level. And I think the reason why that is is because I KNOW it's true.

Proverbs 3:5-6

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
    6 in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.

HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ReceiverofPartialmemory View Post

You are an UT.
    Do you battle, yourself?

Would you believe me if I said that "they" likely helped during WWII with the creation of the ADAM bomb. Oppenheimer was aided. He was 'touched' by "them".
    Should we thank them for not becoming Nazi's or something more, smaller?
    Hi RoPm.
    Don't you mean "Atom bomb"?

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

A99, Michael Heiser is also an UT.

Pay VERY close attention to the image and video.

Fast forward to 55:55s - Maximize - Select the highest resolution possible and do not stop watching. Then Watch from the beginning. Look for the "little things". They visit here, often.

michael-heiser.jpg

Do you see the Apples?

Adam - created the bomb, but yes it was his atoms. We were talking scripture. Scripture does inspire us, I will admit. I reflect upon it from time to time.

Ask Michael for the church copy, if you feel inclined....
    Last edited by ReceiverofPartialmemory; 02-08-2016 at 01:41 AM.

When you see what an UT looks like, they look rather normal. I have heard that there are millions walking the globe and that likely is a small estimate. When you look closer at one, sometimes you can see when they have been kissed by the 'others'. Perhaps, 99, if you still live in Ohio, I might visit sometime.

Yes, I see the "apples" in that video. They're like tiny illuminated orbs that are zipping around at around 55:00 and onward in that vid. They may have showed up earlier in the vid at some point too but just saying that the ones I noticed were in the last part of it. Interesting lecture, by the way. and it's definitely worth a second watch because there's a lot of information that he's sharing with us ... too much to adsorb in one sitting. Back to the apples.... need time to process this. Why did they show up when they did or for that matter, why did they show up at all? I have a lot of questions. Thanks for sharing!

PS -- note to self: Go back and review over Heiser's work again.
    Last edited by A99; 02-08-2016 at 03:32 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

When you see what an UT looks like, they look rather normal. I have heard that there are millions walking the globe and that likely is a small estimate. When you look closer at one, sometimes you can see when they have been kissed by the 'others'. Perhaps, 99, if you still live in Ohio, I might visit sometime.
    Yup, I'm in Ohio and sure, whenever you're in my neck-of-the-woods, maybe we can meet-up.... a coffee shop somewhere around University Circle? Case Western University is there and so are our museums.
    Last edited by A99; 02-08-2016 at 03:28 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

If I'm not mistaken, one of the Admins is from Ohio as well? Hopefully, they will begin to comment soon on some of the material. If not, I don't see how anything that follows will be very productive.

99:

Look along the floor beginning near Michael's left foot in the first two minutes..... At 1m10sec look near and above the cup. You can slow down the video in the settings....

"They like to hover" Gravity and such

Also - they can stand in the room with you in broad daylight, and you would never know. Light - does not bother them, contrary to popular lore. Walls to them are almost, non-existent. In other words, walls provide only a minimal barrier to entry. Stepping through is like stepping over a row of stones on a grassy hillside.

They do not like A certain intel group hurting contactees from what I have been able to discern. I rarely smile these days at some of the things I have seen.
    Last edited by ReceiverofPartialmemory; 02-08-2016 at 04:12 AM.

The first ones I noticed after viewing the last part of that vid again shows up around 58:00. Will look at the beginning of it now for those other ones you're talking about.
    Last edited by A99; 02-08-2016 at 04:13 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

If I'm not mistaken, one of the Admins is from Ohio as well? Hopefully, they will begin to comment soon on some of the material. If not, I don't see how anything that follows will be very productive.

99:

Look along the floor beginning near Michael's left foot in the first two minutes..... At 1m10sec look near and above the cup. You can slow down the video in the settings....

"They like to hover" ......FYI Gravity and such

Also - they can stand in the room with you in broad daylight, and you would never know. Light - does not bother them, contrary to popular lore. They do not like A certain intel group hurting contactees from what I have been able to discern. I have not smiled in two years since this all began.
    That's right, one shows up above that cup on the lower right at 1m10secs. For whatever it's worth, I'm paying attention to what Heiser is saying at the moment when they show up in that vid.

Another one streaks down in front of him at around 4:40-41
    Last edited by A99; 02-08-2016 at 04:19 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

They do not like A certain intel group hurting contactees from what I have been able to discern. I rarely smile these days at some of the things I have seen.
    Sorry, but can't see that agencies like the CIA and other alphabet intel agencies are the least bit interested in ET contactee's except in the case of using them in some way to spread disinformation.
    Last edited by A99; 02-08-2016 at 04:52 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi