Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The REAL world phenomenon

Hi there, RoPm. You rang?

It's pretty easy to state that either myself, or anyone else for that matter, is a UT. It would help if you could explain your self and the methods you use to arrive at such a conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by ReceiverofPartialmemory View Post
    Would you believe me if I said that "they" likely helped during WWII with the creation of the ADAM bomb. Oppenheimer was aided. He was 'touched' by "them".
    As a student of the history of the bomb, or a student of the actual documentation of that history: there was too much that surprised Oppenheimer and changes were required as brought about by others, that prove to absolute certainty that Oppenheimer was NOT given help in the bombs creation by others. The atomic bomb was entirely our creation, the collaboration of hundreds of compartmentalized scientists working different aspects of the design and the complexity of that design as culminating in the "Litte Boy" still required a full-scale test before they would totally believe in that design.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Hi there, RoPm. You rang?

It's pretty easy to state that either myself, or anyone else for that matter, is a UT. It would help if you could explain your self and the methods you use to arrive at such a conclusion.
    My apologies. Did you not see the images located on 'insider revelations'? Chris.... look around the world. Most of my information is experiential immersion. I am trying to illustrate some realities, you may or may not be aware of. I don't have much time to communicate along these lines.....

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...-whistleblower

I'm more inclined to hear your impression of the images vs my methods of discovery. You are not going to offend me, I am only a messenger trying to impart before departing.

This is serious in nature - there is a more to come, in time. I have been on a painful five year journey to bring you this information.

unity.jpg

Keep your eyes on the two apples that hang on every tree, Chris. Your world is not as you see it.

Money is stronger that you can ever imagine. Powerful groups in the world are using 'their' technologies today. Those powerful groups did not see 'UP' watching them, until rather recently. In time - you will see a little of how strong 51 has become.

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    As a student of the history of the bomb, or a student of the actual documentation of that history: there was too much that surprised Oppenheimer and changes were required as brought about by others, that prove to absolute certainty that Oppenheimer was NOT given help in the bombs creation by others. The atomic bomb was entirely our creation, the collaboration of hundreds of compartmentalized scientists working different aspects of the design and the complexity of that design as culminating in the "Litte Boy" still required a full-scale test before they would totally believe in that design.
    Majicbar

Find a book regarding the creation of the bomb. Find the largest images in the book. Pay close attention, from the chin up to the crown. Take a great amount of time looking for 'little' ''impressions" along the brow above the eyes and along the temples of everyone in that book. Then repeat this with all those within Ufology...... Let me know what you find.

Army Colonel Reveals Amazing Skinwalker Ranch Stories YouTubecol..jpg

Army Colonel Reveals Amazing Skinwalker Ranch Stories YouTube.jpg

1080p at all times. Pause frequently. Invert images.

Last edited by ReceiverofPartialmemory; 02-08-2016 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    That's right, one shows up above that cup on the lower right at 1m10secs. For whatever it's worth, I'm paying attention to what Heiser is saying at the moment when they show up in that vid.

Another one streaks down in front of him at around 4:40-41
    Looks like dust catching the sunlight. They don't look like proper orbs to me. Others maybe flies in the room also catching the light.

Best place to look is at 58:00. That's when we see several of them zipping around him.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Best place to look is at 58:00. That's when we see several of them zipping around him.
    I can see it, but look at the hair of the people in the front row - the sunlight is streaming through - it's just a bit of dust.

You should go to Fore's thread and find out how to make invisible psi balls! I'm sure you'll have success trying out his techniques for that. Or how to levitate and send and receive telepathic messages. He's got a lot of instructionals for how he does a lot of woo woo stuff. Like talking to aliens.

Zipping orbs is small potatoes compared to the paranormal and supernatural things Fore says he can do!! That's fer sure!
    Last edited by A99; 02-08-2016 at 02:15 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

The mother of all contactee's though is our beloved Dorothy Izatt and her amazing footages!

No one can top her... no one. Here's one of the ones she's most famous for. She's still alive and kicking at the ripe old age of 93 and never once, in all her years in the public eye as an ET contactee was she ever kidnapped, tortured or that matter, threatened or silenced by the CIA, FBI etc...

Aliens Filmed through UFO Porthole

Last edited by A99; 02-08-2016 at 02:33 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Yup, I'm in Ohio and sure, whenever you're in my neck-of-the-woods, maybe we can meet-up.... a coffee shop somewhere around University Circle? Case Western University is there and so are our museums.
    You are getting very close to home.
    Please do NOT share personal information, particularly location, on the public forum.
    Remember you are sharing this information with EVERYONE who reads the post, not just the person you are addressing.

If you feel comfortable/secure enough to share such info with a person you just met on the internet, a much better practice is to have such exchanges in Private Messaging (PM).
    Thanks
    CaliKid
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008