Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: The REAL world phenomenon

Quote Originally Posted by ReceiverofPartialmemory View Post
    Lilly.

There is a geometry resting on many brows. Invert images, tweak the Grey scales and you may begin to see a pattern. Is it a sacred geometry? I have not come to a conclusion yet.

Whatever presence is operating in that capacity, is stronger than 51. Trust me, they are aware of my presence here and they are not smiling at all. The CIA was not amused that I called the strongest worker with Cosmic TS clearance at their office in an attempt to inform them. There was a great deal of 'confusion' that culminated into some unfortunate incidents. I have been attempting to break their observational capacity upon my house, for a long time. I am under the impression that 51 is in the belief that it is the ones that crashed in the desert in the 1940's or another group far more advanced. They are not smiling and it is not a joke.

I can promise you that you will not smile when you see how strong UP is.

Look around, Lilly, as I have attempted to educate. Ears first, then brows.
    1. What do you mean by "strong" what are you referencing using that word?

2. Are you saying we should "fear" the UT's or are you giving us information to use in the future if needed.

3. Educate is not the word I would use, More like sprinkle information and hope someone puts the pieces together(smells a lot like disinformation)
    Nothing matters very much, and few things matter at all.
    -Arthur Balfour

Before anyone gets to say it, I'm an UT. I know it since this it what I'm being told or have been told for a number of years now via channeled information. It's not a big deal actually, I've gotten information that 10% of population live in a dimension and not in the original Earth dimension/universe.

I am quite interested in this, since I have also experience from the original Earth dimension, I was actually transferred into a dimension at some point, so it's possible to become an UT even when not originally being an UT. This is the reason why I can share much more information, than what an regular inhabitant of a dimension is allowed to share.

Blog Entries
    ropm,

tbh this thread feels like bait for attention with disinformation due to your confusing words. I haven't been around here much lately but when I was confused about some experiences I tried to be as clear, thorough, sincere, honest, and rational as I could... because I don't want to spread paranoia or confusion. When I was younger I was sucked into contacting this guy from a new age forum saying he had answers. He played on my ego and desire for answers and I got sucked into his own stuff... He was programmed heavily by some beings. I worry younger people might get lost in more confusion that's out there on the Internet. .. but I guess we're all fine if we have healthy positive intent and don't fall for unsubstantiated confusing information. It just sounds like you're playing the man who knows everything without explaining anything.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    You say that but then how did you know Chris, Epo333 and Lycaeus are all UHTs?
    Long Eyes

Anyone who associates with UP in a large capacity, is at least a small, UT from what I from what I have been able to gather.

What is a UT? An upgraded human with little bits, of something. If you do not look around the world, you may never see the reality, Longeyes. I never look up, anymore, or rarely. I observe the those associated within the waters we currently are swimming. The Others are not coming down here to save us from our own stupidity. They come down to help, hinder, or interfere, but the old Source A saga of ships over cities is less believable that what I have placed here for you all. The frequency of there visitations seem to be, quite regularly.

I don't follow DS. I am a pain is his ass, actually. NDA's have muted the lips of the of those with the professional credentials to speak out with some rational and scientific tongue for the world to take seriously. They need GO-Between to keep them in their lofty chairs and make us all look like fools.
    So, here I am, likely my last foray into all things secret.

51 labs, yes. UP-labs, yes, CIA labs, yes. Which would each of you prefer?

This is not, “My story” it is the worlds reality in a short amount of time. If you would like to take all this information as your own – have at it. Spread it far and wide.

Hybrids? I don't have the answer to that, but if Cro-Mag mated with Neanderthal – is that a hybrid?

I use UT with more emphasis placed on the U. If the Others do in fact use the mind to communicate would it not logically and at least primarily stem from the use of technology to interface, either embedded or within the general proximity? Can Biological materials, neurons, communicate on their own, through solid substances? Their logically must be a fusion of biological enhancement via the use of technologies, naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebenmatter View Post
    1. What do you mean by "strong" what are you referencing using that word?

2. Are you saying we should "fear" the UT's or are you giving us information to use in the future if needed.

3. Educate is not the word I would use, More like sprinkle information and hope someone puts the pieces together(smells a lot like disinformation)
    Eben:

1. Technologically, strong.

2. Primarily, this information was to educate you, for a potential future. Fear? Can you fear, yourself? Certainly actions can cause fear, the misguided ones more so.

3. Disinformation? I have never held a TS, but yes, I am putting things here for you. I am trying to help, not hinder.

I use UT with more emphasis placed on the U. If the Others do in fact use the mind to communicate would it not logically and at least primarily stem from the use of technology to interface, either embedded or within the general proximity? Can Biological materials, neurons, communicate on their own, through solid substances? Their logically must be a fusion of biological enhancement via the use of technologies, naturally.
    Biological material is spiritual. Biological material can't be made from material with the worldly means. Biological material either comes from reproduction of other biological material or by creating it so by materializing from the spiritual world, like it is said that life started by creating it.

Channeling isn't possible with the help from man made appliances, it only is available for spiritual beings like biological beings. For example robots can't gain an ability to channel or use telepathy. However there are created appliances possible to be created by again the spiritual world, which can use this kind of information source as biological entities. But these kinds of appliances aren't again possible to be built with worldly means.

The Others are not coming down here to save us from our own stupidity.
    This is correct, no one has this helpful feature to one's messing their own things, else than by intervention. That would not be a nice situation to the ones experiencing such "help". How to stop a dangerous dog from doing bad things, which are dangerous to the dog itself perhaps too? Well either by putting it to a cage, leash or well by eliminating it, if it's life threatening or such, if there is no hope to be seen. I think the ET might stop this planet from doing bad things via these means, and not by being nice.

I suppose it takes an open-mind.

Look at Travis. Above the eyes before video begins. Pause - at 1m35s. Look above the eyes and temples. Pause frequently.

Travis Walton shares new theory on Fire in the Sky alien abduction YouTube.jpg

national-intelligence-director-james-clapper-says-prism-is-entirely-legal-thanks-to-section-702-.jpg
    Last edited by ReceiverofPartialmemory; 02-11-2016 at 08:51 PM.

Fore, I think you and I have had a some reply's - back & forth - one or two.
    Respect & trust level high and I will add, "hey, I don't agree with Fore all of the time, but when I do it's because I think he is right."
    "Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery." ~ Crow from MST3000

Blog Entries
    Long Eyes

Anyone who associates with UP in a large capacity, is at least a small, UT from what I from what I have been able to gather.

What is a UT? An upgraded human with little bits, of something. If you do not look around the world, you may never see the reality, Longeyes. I never look up, anymore, or rarely. I observe the those associated within the waters we currently are swimming. The Others are not coming down here to save us from our own stupidity. They come down to help, hinder, or interfere, but the old Source A saga of ships over cities is less believable that what I have placed here for you all. The frequency of there visitations seem to be, quite regularly.

I don't follow DS. I am a pain is his ass, actually. NDA's have muted the lips of the of those with the professional credentials to speak out with some rational and scientific tongue for the world to take seriously. They need GO-Between to keep them in their lofty chairs and make us all look like fools.
    So, here I am, likely my last foray into all things secret.

51 labs, yes. UP-labs, yes, CIA labs, yes. Which would each of you prefer?

This is not, “My story” it is the worlds reality in a short amount of time. If you would like to take all this information as your own – have at it. Spread it far and wide.

Hybrids? I don't have the answer to that, but if Cro-Mag mated with Neanderthal – is that a hybrid?

So you're not talking about a higher dimensional being. You are talking about transhumanism, an enhanced human. Can we reach the level of a Borg?

Has DARPA succeeded in their first steps towards a Super Soldier?

http://www.wired.com/2009/05/pentago...elepathy-push/

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by mek View Post
    Biological material is spiritual. Biological material can't be made from material with the worldly means. Biological material either comes from reproduction of other biological material or by creating it so by materializing from the spiritual world, like it is said that life started by creating it.

Channeling isn't possible with the help from man made appliances, it only is available for spiritual beings like biological beings. For example robots can't gain an ability to channel or use telepathy. However there are created appliances possible to be created by again the spiritual world, which can use this kind of information source as biological entities. But these kinds of appliances aren't again possible to be built with worldly means.

This is correct, no one has this helpful feature to one's messing their own things, else than by intervention. That would not be a nice situation to the ones experiencing such "help". How to stop a dangerous dog from doing bad things, which are dangerous to the dog itself perhaps too? Well either by putting it to a cage, leash or well by eliminating it, if it's life threatening or such, if there is no hope to be seen. I think the ET might stop this planet from doing bad things via these means, and not by being nice.
    Mek:

I'm not a scientist.

http://www.cnet.com/news/scientists-...-genetic-code/

Has it been proven that that biological material is spiritual in nature? Are neurons Spiritual? Does the spirit exist there, on faith? If the neurons hold the holographic images of our entire being ever evolving and rewiring itself moment by moment - is the spirit holographic? What then is, faith? Wishful thinking? Something encoded on a deeper level of resonance and by the sheer frequency of accessing it, places a priority upon it?

If the mind incorporates the neuronal grasslands and directs us from here to there - Who directs the neurons or rather, can they be? I propose that they can be. Ask any of the people in the images I have shared if they have any recall of being kissed by Above. Why do so many Contactees wear Lobes off colored from the surrounding flesh. Maybe that is because you are a vehicle of one? Maybe you are providing insight into your though process to them. Perhaps, they are attempting to help with thought processes and aiding in our insights, collectively.

Maybe UP is so bored with their own existence that they need to come down on our little rock to find their own, creativity. What would you do, if you were like a god, technologically speaking. Even the Eben's must have had a creator, I suspect. Maybe they had to learn how to reverse gravity because their heads became to large to carry comfortably. They rarely talk to anyone. They just show up, unannounced, and tinker without asking permission first or an opinion.

To bad there is no official reporting agency for such matters. I wonder what insights could be gathered in shorter amounts of time about the counterproductive nature of secrecy and how it has handled such matters.